|Galactic Average Price||132,000 CR|
A collection of highly illegal AI remnants. These items are of extreme interest to various shady organisations and remote cults. Their almost mythical status has led to a huge amount of counterfeiting, further inflating the value of items with a clear and proven history. It is uncertain whether any of these pieces actually retain the AI personality that was originally present within.
— In-Game Description
ALERT: AI Relics are illegal in most systems.
They can be found in Degraded Signal Sources (Threat Level 3), guarded by 3-5 ships (Anacondas).
For example, AI Relics were found in CD-68 29 system, near A 4 planet, ~1.5Ls from it (2017-01-14).
How To Obtain: These are found in Strong Signal Sources where Anaconda Pirates use them as a trap. When you attempt to scoop the AI Relic, 2-3 Anacondas will jump in and ambush you. Some dialog occurs when this happens.
Where To Obtain: Any system, Strong Signal Source.
These are some locations where they were found:
- Meiri system, degraded emissions threat level 4 (2016)
- Maia system in signal sources (decoded emissions threat 3)
- Maia system, deep space 3k from the start (encoded signal source threat level 3) (2017)
- CD-68 29 system, 1.5Ls from planet A 4 (2017)
- Xuan Wena system, 400Ls from main star (degraded emissions threat level 3) (October 2017) and in influence sphere of planet #6 (degraded emissions threat level 3) (1st December, 2017)
- Bunda System in signal source (decoded emissions threat 3)
- ↑ Canonn Research Group https://canonn.science/
- ↑ https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/262963-Ai-relics