Caspian Leopold is a senator of the Empire. He is a gifted orator, and wields enormous wealth and influence. Leopold is believed to represent the Niflhel system, where he has held two successful humanitarian campaigns to provide shelter and aid to victims of the Second Thargoid War.
01 NOV 3304
- Senator Caspian Leopold has announced that his appeal for aid, in association with the Niflhel Guardians Of Tradition, has been enthusiastically received by the galactic community. Hundreds of pilots supported the initiative by delivering commodities to Biruni Port, and by protecting traders in the Niflhel system. A spokesperson for Senator Leopold made the following statement: "Thanks to the work of many brave pilots, a humanitarian crisis has been narrowly averted. Senator Leopold has expressed his gratitude to all those who contributed to the campaign, and has assured refugees at his rehabilitation centre that new homes will be found for each and every one of them." Pilots who contributed to the initiative can now collect their rewards from Biruni Port in the Niflhel system.
27 JUN 3304
- Senator Leopold issued a statement of support for the impending marriage of Princess Aisling Duval and Federal Ambassador Jordan Rochester: "I can assure you that many senators, patrons and citizens are delighted by the news. I've been privileged to witness Princess Aisling in Ambassador Rochester's company, and they make a charming and affectionate couple. I wish them both all the happiness in the galaxy."
21 JUN 3304
- Senator Leopold announces that his initiative to build a rehabilitation centre in Niflhel was successful. A spokesperson for the senator thanked participating pilots on his behalf.
14 JUN 3304
- Senator Leopold launched an initiative in conjunction with Niflhel Corp. to construct a rehabilitation centre in the Niflhel system for victims of the ongoing Thargoid conflict.
06 JUN 3304
- Solomon Helios reported that the day after Aisling Duval held an exclusive diplomatic function where Federal Ambassador Jordan Rochester was the guest of honor, Senator Leopold traveled to Emerald for an unofficial visit.
25 MAY 3304
- Entertainment journalist Solomon Helios discussed Princess Aisling Duval's potential romantic suitors. Among them was Senator Caspian Leopold, who had attended many meanings with Aisling and spoke warmly of her in interviews. Although Senator Leopold is almost twice the Princess's age, Helios noted that the Senator was a gifted orator with enormous wealth and influence.