The route crosses the mysterious Scutum-Sagittarii Conflux, a region rumored by Senator Kahina Tijani Loren (Salomé) to hold a 'dark secret' within.
The Gagarin Gate Outpost and Sacagawea Space Port, in the heart of this mysterious region, are currently garrisoned by the Colonia Militia Forces - ready to protect civilian shipping heading to and from the outer colonies.
The Colonia Connection Edit
The Colonia Connection Highway was constructed by the Latugara PLC, an independent organization based in the Latugara system.
In September 3302, Latugara PLC tasked pilots from across the old worlds to deliver construction materials to Love Orbital in the Latugara system. By October 3302 construction of the outposts had been complete, thus opening up the first major shipping route with waypoint outposts to the Colonia Region.
Outpost Locations Edit
These are the waypoint outposts to the Colonia Region. Each planetary outpost has repair facilities as well as Universal Cartographics. So those returning from the core regions needn't travel all the way to the bubble to cash in their exploration data.
- Hillary Depot – Blu Thua AI-A c14-10, planet A 4A
- Amundsen Terminal – Lagoon Sector NI-S b4-10, planet 1
- Eagle's Landing – Eagle Sector IR-W d1-117, planet 2 A
- Sacaqawea Space Port – Skaudai CH-B d14-34, planet 1 A
- Gagarin Gate – Gru Hypue KS-T d3-31, planet 4
- Polo Harbour – Boewnst KS-S c20-959, planet A 2 A