Independent pilots who commit crimes can be apprehended by Security Forces. When criminal warrants are detected on a ship before its destruction then its transferred to the nearest appropriate Detention Centre. There they are processed for their crimes, forced to pay off their accumulated fines and bounties of the jurisdiction where they were destroyed or accept bankruptcy before being released. There are Superpower Detention Centres for Commanders with interstellar bounties.
|Apollo's Vengeance||Col 285 Sector QO-N b21-5||Imperial Detainment Company|
|Astur's Vault||Scorpii Sector FM-V b2-5||Federal Internment Corporation|
|Detainment Centre Delta-7||Tascheter Sector AV-Y b5||Independent Detention Foundation|
|Detention Ship Alpha||Crucis Sector ND-S b4-5||Alliance Incarceration Concern|
|Detention Ship Beta||Bei Dou Sector DL-Y d76||Alliance Incarceration Concern|
|Detention Ship Gamma||Herculis Sector YJ-A c16||Alliance Incarceration Concern|
|Detention Vessel Epsilon||Hydrae Sector ON-T b3-1||Independent Detention Foundation|
|Mercy's Hammer||Alrai Sector KH-V b2-7||Independent Detention Foundation|
|Mjolnir's Wrath||Nyeajaae VU-Y a27-9||Independent Detention Foundation|
|Mother of Redemption||Alrai Sector KN-S b4-4||Independent Detention Foundation|
|Odin's Crag||Eol Prou LW-L c8-127||Independent Detention Foundation|
|Orbital Stockade N-65||Ross 640||Independent Detention Foundation|
|Penal Ship Omicron||Stuelou AT-J c25-24||Independent Detention Foundation|
|Penal Ship Y-32||Arietis Sector ZF-O b6-1||Independent Detention Foundation|
|The Armoured Saint||Capricorni Sector FM-V b2-0||Independent Detention Foundation|
|The Blood of Atonement||Lyncis Sector QJ-Q b5-2||Independent Detention Foundation|
|The Champion of Piety||Crucis Sector EQ-Y b4||Independent Detention Foundation|
|The Citadel of Justice||Col 285 Sector YG-Y b16-1||Independent Detention Foundation|
|The Fist of the Empire||ICZ KS-T b3-5||Imperial Detainment Company|
|The Fountain of Penance||Hyades Sector LC-L b8-0||Independent Detention Foundation|
|The Heart of Orion||Col 285 Sector IT-W b16-2||Independent Detention Foundation|
|The Heraklion||HR 32||Imperial Detainment Company|
|The Iron Claw||Scorpii Sector DB-X b1-8||Independent Detention Foundation|
|The Master of Courage||Puppis Sector CQ-Y b1||Federal Internment Corporation|
|The Penitent||Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-79||Independent Detention Foundation|
|The Pillar of Fortitude||SPF-LF 1||Independent Detention Foundation|
|The Quarry||California Sector CQ-Y c5||Independent Detention Foundation|
|The Redeemer||Col 285 Sector QT-E b13-4||Independent Detention Foundation|
|The Sepulchre||Col 285 Sector YU-F c11-1||Independent Detention Foundation|
|The Seraph's Wing||ICZ ZK-X b1-0||Independent Detention Foundation|
|The Shield of Resolve||G 203-51||Federal Internment Corporation|
- Ships that are destroyed unrelated to a crime will respawn at the nearest and safest Starport in the system if possible or revert to the last port docked.
- If you are at a Detention Centre, you are in a solo, private space until you engage your Frameshift Drive. This is so that other people can't wait around and gank you.
- When a ship is wanted (hot) and when you store it, then you can't transfer it to a system where it's wanted. Any modules that are in the ship are also hot. So if you take them out then you can't put them into other ships that aren't wanted. If you put any clean modules into a wanted ship then they become hot. This prevents loopholes to clean or launder a wanted ship.
- Detention Centres do not go into Lockdown, so CMDRs wanting to use a Detention Centre as their home station will not have trouble with them.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 YouTube: Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One Content Livestream - Part 1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Content Recap - Beyond Chapter One Livestream (16.01.2018) - Part 1 Recap
Ships by type
|Flight Operations Carrier||