- Main article: Unidentified Signal Source
A Distress Call is a type of signal source that is a variation of the Weapons Fire signal source that can spawn in Supercruise.
Signal Contents Edit
A Distress Call will randomly generate different content:
- A trader who has run out of fuel. Pirates may also be present. You can refuel the ship as follows:
- Install a Fuel Transfer Limpet Controller.
- Buy a few Fuel Transfer Limpets (Note: they take up cargo space).
- Setup a fire group for the Fuel Transfer Limpet Controller.
- Target the ship and press the appropriate fire button. 1t of fuel can be enough for a ship to jump to the nearest system.
- A heavily damaged trader who is under attack from pirates. The pirates will respond if engaged by the player, and will attack in several waves of increasing difficulty.
- A debris field and several Search and Rescue ships.
- A Federal Farragut battle cruiser under pirate attack.
- Several heavily armed ships (usually Anacondas) piloted by high ranking pirates who have faked a distress signal in order to attack the player.
Spawn Locations Edit
Any area of populated space (usually Shipping Lanes and spheres of influence).
Threat Level Edit
1 - 4
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.