|Occupation||Alliance Prime Minister|
|Command Capital||8848 CC|
Edmund Mahon is the current Alliance Prime Minister, the political leader of the Alliance. He's a career politician and has vast understanding of the Alliance political system. His background is academic and a lifetime of service. He's known for his leadership to drive the disparate elements of the Alliance and get things done. He's an expert at ensuring that concerns of individual systems are properly represented in the Alliance. New member systems find this very attractive. Underneath Mahon's ordinary looks is a cunning mind and will to bring the values of the Alliance to more systems.
On this day we remember the brave who fell so that the Alliance was born and free from Federal and Imperial aggression.
— Alliance Prime Minister Mahon
07 MAR 3304
- Prime Minister Mahon issued a statement in response to Ram Tah's recent Guardian technology breakthroughs: "Information is wealth, and Ram Tah’s efforts to expand the boundaries of science and knowledge will make us rich indeed."
11 MAR 3301
- During The War for Lugh, Mahon refused to aid the Crimson State Group when they asked for assistance in their fight against the Federation. The reason he gave was that Lugh was legally ruled by the Federation, hence the Crimson State Group did not rule a functioning independent state.
It is not the place of the Alliance to intervene in matters of legitimate Federal governance. No laws have been broken, no rights have been abused and as such no military aid will be forthcoming for the freedom fighters of Lugh. Similarly, until such time as the residents of Lugh have fully seceded from the Federation, any applications to join the Alliance of Independent Systems will be automatically rejected on the grounds that Lugh is not a fully functioning independent state
— Prime Minister Edmund Mahon
See also Edit
- ↑ Meet the Powers – Edmund Mahon
- ↑ GalNet: The Guardians: The Galaxy Reacts
- ↑ Alioth Warns Lugh They Stand Alone
|Preceded by||Title||Succeeded by|
|Unknown||Alliance Prime Minister||Incumbent|