This is the timeline of Elite Dangerous in chronological order. It's mostly a continuation of the previous Elite games while some events differ. The Elite Dangerous narrative starts on September 3300 and happens in real-time.
Elite Dangerous features a shared narrative which is influenced by players on all different platforms. This occurs with community events like Salomé, community goals and Powerplay activities. All of the meta data for the galaxy is shared between players. It's not traditional storytelling, rather an interactive, overarching narrative. Players have influenced and changed the course of events. The story unfolds in real time, in which players decide the outcomes and can be the stars.
- First man in space, controlled nuclear ﬁssion, transistor, start of the nuclear arms race;
- First man sets foot on Earth's moon (Luna);
- Commercial ﬁssion power is achieved;
- First integrated circuits;
- First computers are built;
- Probes are sent across the Sol system;
- End of the ﬁrst nuclear arms race;
- First serious environmental problems on Earth appear;
- Controlled nuclear fusion achieved;
- First (minor) armed conﬂict between a nation and a "multi-national" corporation takes place;
- First serious population problems on Earth appear;
- First international environmental protection enforcement agency is founded;
- First commercial space station is built;
- Major energy crisis takes place;
- Fossil fuel restrictions are imposed;
- Religious unrest appears across the planet;
- First baby is born off Earth;
- World War III begins in 2044. It's the worst war ever waged across planet Earth;
- Huge technological advancements are made;
- Huge loss of life, dreadful environmental damage and destruction;
- War is gradually abandoned due to popular rebellions in 2055;
- The dominant power after the Third World War was the United States of the Americas;
- Commercial fusion power is achieved;
- Corporations stepped in and began the slow rebuild process. Governments and military alone didn't have the ability to repair the damaged done during WW3;
- Huge increase in dominance of corporations over Earth's political landscape;
- Remaining other countries joined the United States of the Americas over the next few decades. It was renamed the Federation of the United States and later The Federation;
- First man on Mars;
- First permanent Moon base;
- Manned exploration of the Sol system;
- Orbital cities are built around Earth;
- First interstellar probes are launched;
- First permanent Mars base;
- Earth's Moon (Luna) is heavily industrialized;
- Discovery of fossils on Mars base;
- Hyperspace is discovered;
- Humans spread throughout the Sol system;
- Arrival of message from ﬁrst interstellar probe to Alpha Centauri system. First pictures taken of an extra-solar planet in the Lagrange point on the two main stars;
- Presence of life on Tau Ceti 3 is detected;
- First armed conﬂict in space over rights in the asteroid belt;
- Hyperspace capable probes are sent to all nearby systems;
- Manned spacecraft sent to Tau Ceti;
- Colony established on Tau Ceti 3;
- Major corporations sending ﬁrst private colony ships;
- The race for the stars begins;
- Enormous production eﬀort to produce ships;
- A mass exodus from the Sol system begins;
- First attempt at terraforming Mars begins;
- Life on Delta Parvonis is discovered and made extinct in same year from bacteriological infection;
- Discovery of life on Beta Hydri 4, Altair 5;
- Human colonials are spreading out of control;
- Earth environmental recovery program started;
- The terraforming of Mars is abandoned;
- Extinctions on Tau Ceti 3 are increasing;
- Earth threatens to send a police force if the colonists do not cease their killing of indigenous life;
- The ultimatum sent by Earth is ignored;
- First interstellar battle takes place;
- Founding of the Galactic Federation, founder members: Sol (Earth), Tau Ceti, Delta Pavonis, Altair, Beta Hydri;
- Spread of Federation inﬂuence;
- Second attempt to terraform Mars begins;
- Discovery of ﬁrst non-human relic in space. Origin still unknown in 3200;
- First man "outside" on Mars (i.e. breathing unaided) on completion of terraforming;
- Remaining indigenous life on Tau Ceti 3 preserved in special enclosures;
- News of elimination of a reputedly sentient race on Achenar 6d by private colonists causes outrage in the Federation.
- Achenar refuses to join the Federation, many terraforming projects started;
- Federation sends war ﬂeet to Achenar. Resulting enormous space battle won by Achenar;
- The Empire of Achenar is founded;
- Spread of the Empire from Achenar to surrounding worlds.
- The Empire and the Federation go to war;
- The ﬁrst Space Dredgers are built as a means of providing heavy industrial capability on the front lines of the war;
- The Federation and the Empire continue hostilities towards each other;
- Sirius Corporation founded. It was the first mega corporation in history. Sirius quickly increases its financial status as a result of supplying the war ﬂeets;
- A Peace Treaty is signed between Empire and Federation.
- The Empire-Federation Cold War begins;
2401 - 2409Edit
- The Galactic Cooperative of Worlds is formed as a arbitrating body to maintain the peace between the Federation and Empire as well as the independent systems. It is given a very large budget through equal contributions from the Federation and Empire as well as contributions from other multi-world political entities. This budget is used primarily to produce adequate police forces and a well-armed navy which would come to the aid of any system threatened with invasion by another system.
- An era of peace begins to settle over human inhabited space, though there is still much tension between the Federation and the Empire.
- TerraCorp is founded on Earth and specialized in producing various manufactured goods used in the frontier expansions;
- Python class star cruiser is produced by Whatt and Pritney Ship Construct of Inera;
- First Coriolis Station around Lave;
- Viper class heavy ﬁghter is produced by Faulcon Manspace of Reorte and becomes the standard GalCop Police ship. The design is sent to all shipyards on medium to high technology worlds for immediate mass production;
- Space Dredger TerraCorp One suffers a drive coil failure during a hyperspace transit, vanishing from known space;
- Unconfirmed suggestions that some kind of covert war was started with Thargoids, ostensibly by a trigger-happy Fleet Commander;
- Gecko is produced by the Ace & Faber HullWorks of Lerelace;
- Cobra MkI, produced by Paynou, Prosett, and Salem shipyards of Zaonce, introduces revolutionary Prosett drive which alters the course of ship engine design all over the known galaxy;
- Anaconda class freighter is produced by RimLiner Galactic of Barnard's Star. It is hailed as the largest freighter class built to date and remains so until the late 3100s;
- Orbit Shuttle is produced by Saud-Kruger Astro Design of Achenar. It steadily begins phasing out the old Transporter as the standard surface-to-orbit cargo and passenger carrier;
- Asp MkII is produced by GalCop Shipworks, Eta Cassiopeia and becomes the standard GalCop Navy patrol and combat craft;
- After a series of peace talks, the Empire and the Federation decide to form a special joint task force whose oﬃcial purpose is research and development of spacecraft and space living technology. It is given the name "Intergalactic Naval Research Arm", or INRA for short;
- The Adder is produced by illicit Outworld Workshop. Actually, the ship was an INRA design, but this information was considered Top Secret until 3290;
- Sidewinder scout ship designed by Faulcon deLacy Shipworks and produced by Spalder and Starblaze corporation of Eta Cassiopeia to satisfy GalCop Navy's need for a fast and manoeuvrable forward reconnaissance craft. The design immediately becomes very popular within space piracy;
- The Boa class star cruiser is produced by Gerege Federation SpaceWorks, Gerege;
- Krait class ﬁghter is produced by Faulcon deLacy Shipworks, ININES;
- Moray Star Boat is produced by Marine Trench, Co., Earth;
- Cobra MkIII is produced by Cowell & McGrath Shipyards of Lave;
- Fer de Lance Lightspeeder is produced by Zorgon Patterson Group. It becomes a favorite with bounty hunters, but becomes outlawed in the late 3100s due to its overuse by pirates;
- Worm class landing craft is produced by Sirius Corporation of Sol to provide a means for larger ships to oﬀ-load passengers and cargo without the need of an orbital station;
- Mamba class ﬁghter designed as a racing craft by the illicit Reorte Ship Federation. The design is standardized and mass produced by Radlett and Rayburn Shipyards of Reorte and is later outlawed by the GalCop due to its lack of sufficient safety features;
- The Existence of the INRA is oﬃcially announced by the Federation and Empire and the INRA Attack Wing is created. Citizens of both superpowers are encouraged to enlist to help stave oﬀ the invasion. GalCop becomes known as the Interpol and it ﬁnds itself under much scrutiny by the Federation and Empire.
- Thargoids alleged to be ‘ripping’ ships out of Witchspace and destroying them. Thargoid ‘warzones’ are widespread. There were reportedly 50 warzones. They tended to pull pilots out of hyperspace and attacked on sight. Thargoid technology was significantly more advanced than ours. It's alleged that ECM technology was reverse engineered from captured Thargoid ships and many other technologies may have also been Thargoid derived;
- The Federation and the Empire oﬃcially reject authority of the Interpol and form their own police forces. The Interpol is relegated to policing non-aligned systems and smaller confederacies;
- The Imperial Courier is produced by the Gutamaya Corporation of Achenar;
- The Imperial Trader is produced by the Gutamaya Corporation of Achenar;
- The Osprey attack ﬁghter is produced by the Imperial Shipyards at Vequess;
- The Tiger class heavy trader is produced by the Core Industrial Corporation of Sol;
- Maximillian Weaver is born in Schuller's Landing on Lave to tree farmers Robert and Marsha Weaver;
- The Puma class clipper is produced by the Gupta Industrial Corporation of Alpha Centauri;
- The Lion class heavy trader is produced by the Gupta Industrial Corporation of Alpha Centauri;
- The Panther class clipper is produced by the Gupta Industrial Corporation of Alpha Centauri. It is the largest privately-owned freighter ever produced to date and remains so until the release of the Quest class ship;
- The Constrictor medium trader is produced by the Vega Line Corporation;
- Maximillian Weaver graduates from the Starpilot Academy with his pilot's license and departs his home planet for the ﬁrst time in his life to seek his fortune;
- Maximillian Weaver leaves the INRA under suspicious circumstances;
- The Eagle Long Range Fighter is produced by Faulcon deLacy Shipyards, Reorte;
- Weaver re-designs the Sirius Corporation's MB3 Mining machine, making it even smaller and more eﬃcient. He calls it the MB4 and earns an enormous amount of money by selling the design to the Dreyfuss Mining Company of Barnard's Star;
- The Eagle MkII is produced by the Federal Military Shipyards at Eta Cassiopeia;
- The Eagle Mk. III is produced by the Gutamaya Corporation of Achenar a few months after the MkII is released, ultimately ﬁxing problems caused by the MkII;
- Ronald Dreyfuss inherits the Dreyfuss Mining Company due to his father's death. The company becomes Weaver-Dreyfuss Mining with Max Weaver and Ron Dreyfuss becoming co-owners. The company specializes in Frontier system mining and production of the MB4 mining machine, though they have licensed other corporations to produce the MB4 as well;
- Elite 2: Frontier begins;
- Thargoids reportedly retreat from human occupied space for reasons unknown. They retreated from the war, stopped ambushing ships and abandoned this area of the galaxy. There was no record of them and they remained a complete mystery;
- The only tantalizing hints were reported sightings of captured Thargoid vessels held at secret research bases across the galaxy;
- The Tiercel class light freighter is produced by the Core Industrial Corporation of Sol;
- Mark Jameson Pritchard is born in New York, Earth, Sol;
- The Skeet class star cruiser is produced by Whatt and Pritney Ship Construct of Inera;
- Weaver, Baker, Dreyfuss, and Stone Mining Corporation formed as the result of a merger between Weaver-Dreyfuss Mining, Baker Technologies, and Stone Limited;
- Alioth uprising. The system, which had been subjected to many battles between the Empire and Federation, was freed in a massed insurrection against both sets of invaders. The Alliance of Independent Systems is formed. Oltiqu is renamed Gateway as it joins the new Alliance;
- Argent Amalgamated Aerodynamics (Inc.) is formed by Meredith Argent and Mic Turner and based on the newly-renamed world of Argent's Claim. The company immediately announces its position as "The Oﬃcial Alliance Shipbuilder." Construction begins on the soon-to-be-famous New Rossyth shipyards;
- The AAAI's New Rossyth shipyards are completed. The new facility utilizes state-of-the-art technology and immediately begins producing its own ships;
- The Harrier class medium ﬁghter is produced by the Perez Corporation of UV Ceti;
- The Gyr class medium ﬁghter is produced by the Core Industrial Corporation of Sol;
- Alioth system economy stabilizes due to business interests taking up residence on the system's three terraformed worlds. The New Rossyth Shipyards reach an incredible production record, which is unsurpassed by any other shipyard in the known galaxy;
- James K. Winston is born in Newtown, Nirvana, Phekda;
- The Mantis class transport is produced by the AAAI of Alioth;
- The Harris class heavy ﬁghter is produced by the Perez Corporation of UV Ceti;
- The Wyvern class light explorer is produced by the AAAI of Alioth;
- Mark Pritchard joins the Federal Military;
- The Lanner class heavy trader is produced by the Core Industrial Corporation of Sol;
- Pritchard, after serving through the mandatory waiting period, is transferred from the Federal Army to the Navy with an Ensign's commission;
- The Griffin Carrier is produced by the AAAI of Alioth;
- The Lanner MkII heavy trader is produced by the Core Industrial Corporation of Sol;
- The Merlin class medium ﬁghter is produced by the Perez Corporation of UV Ceti;
- The Spar class medium ﬁghter is produced by the Perez Corporation of UV Ceti;
- The "Incident at Delta Pavonis" in which Mark Pritchard is involved. An attempt at a show of force by the Federation though the performance of large-scale manoeuvres close to Imperial space turns into one of the greatest military disasters to date. Thousands of lives are lost both by the Imperial and Federal armed forces and nobody is ever completely certain of which side ﬁred the ﬁrst shot;
- Mark Pritchard officially resigns his commission from the Federal Navy and becomes a lone-wolf trader;
- The Imperial Explorer is produced by Gutamaya Corporation of Achenar;
- The Viper Mk. II is produced by Faulcon deLacy of Inera;
- Frontier: First Encounters begins;
- The Osprey-X attack ﬁghter is produced by the Gutamaya Corporation of Achenar;
- Maximillian Weaver, while living on Boston Base, Barnard's Star, is saved by Mark Pritchard from an INRA assassination attempt;
- Scientists at New Rossyth Shipyards, backed by WBD&S and the Sirius Corporation, design and build the revolutionary Class 4 Military Drive. It is determined that the new engine is so powerful that it can only be installed in ships of Python size or larger;
- Valhalla Liberation Army commander Dentara Rast is assassinated;
- New Rossyth Shipyards secretly builds the Crimson Arrow.It is ﬁrst new Python class star cruiser in over two hundred years and is outﬁtted with the new Class 4 Military Drive.The addition of this new drive, plus the use of some new, lighter, and more durable hull materials gives the new ship the designation Python MkII. The ship blasts its way out of its hidden orbital hangar to avoid destruction by a surprise attack by the INRA and then engages its experimental hyperdrive and disappears;
- Mic Turner of AAAI fame completes his design of a brand new type of starship called the Quest class. New Rossyth Shipyards begin laying the groundwork for this new vessel;
- V.I.P. Maximillian Weaver is declared officially missing;
- Max Weaver returns to Alioth in time to celebrate his 80th Birthday;
- New Rossyth rebuilds prototype Class 4 Military Drive and mounts it on the prototype Quest class ship, the Turner's Quest. The Quest class starship is officially announced and becomes the largest privately owned vessel ever produced;
- The second Quest class ship, named Argent's Quest is laid down at New Rossyth Shipyards;
- Reason for Thargoid retreat was reported to be down to a ‘Mycoid’ virus that was produced by humans. It impacted their hyperdrive capability, rendering it useless. There were also indications that it impacted their exoskeletons which were composed of polymer like material. The INRA were accused of having committed genocide on the Thargoids. The report was dismissed as a conspiracy theory by political leaders;
- Winston pulls off a foolhardy assassination of one of Phekda's maﬁa at Boston Base, Barnard's Star, starting his infamous bounty hunting career;
- The Veliaze crisis. The Empire sends out a massive invasion ﬂeet to take Veliaze, just south of the Alliance system, Gateway. This causes widespread panic in the Federation and the Alliance. The Alliance quickly retroﬁts a number of Long Range Cruisers as capital battleships (the Valiant class), and the Alliance Joint Navy is formed under the command of Adm. Rafe Wilson;
- AJN's training academy, the Turner Space Combat Academy, is opened at Dublin Citadel (Gateway);
- Veliaze joins the AIS, much to Hengist Duval's annoyance;
- INRA tries to prevent Veliaze from joining the AIS. The AJN Bounty is dispatched to protect the new Alliance member. Although its mission was successful, it received such heavy battle damage that it was scrapped the same year;
- James Winston and his crew of fourteen bounty hunters smash the notorious "Sirius Templar" organized piracy ring;
- Winston joins the AJN's security division - the AJNIB, after an unorthodox recruitment method is used on him;
- The AJN Eastwood is destroyed after a collision with Phekda 6. The entire crew abandoned ship successfully when it was apparent the collision was unavoidable;
- The new AJN battle cruiser, the Victor class, is unveiled. The ﬁrst ship of its class, the AJN Hood, is launched;
- The AJN ﬂagship, the Valiant-class AJN Fearless is replaced by a Victor class ship of the same name. The ship is commanded by James K. Winston;
- A strange object of unknown origin is discovered in the vicinity of Liazeda (-12,3). Named the LRA (Liazeda Radio Anomaly), the Alliance research ship, the Lion, is sent to investigate. The LRA and the ship disappears and its fate is still unknown in 3296. Only a handful of crew, who were deploying probes from two Explorer-class vessels return;
- Winston is promoted to Fleet Admiral of the AJN;
- Federation Democratic Council ratiﬁes the Interstellar Crisis Management Act which allows for "rapid access to any and all available resources to deal with any crisis which eﬀects an entire system or systems. This can be anything from the threat of supernova, medical emergencies, and similar incidents;"
- First fatigue problems found in the AJN's Valiant-class battleships. The AJN Enterprise is scrapped after unusually high fatigue damage is discovered. The ship is replaced by a new Victor class, the AJN Ark Royal;
- Battle of Biggs Colony.
- 74,000 Imperial Soldiers killed by under-estimated rebel forces on the planet of Biggs Colony in the system of Altair;
- Winston steps down as Fleet Admiral, and becomes the commander of the Turner Space Combat Academy;
- The Cause is started by a group of anarchists dedicated to "bringing the concept of justice to populated space" through direct action against mega corporations and governments;
- A Phekdan government is formed, and the system joins the AIS. The Federation and Empire try and take Phekda when it is discovered that the system is ripe for military fuel production. Skillful diplomacy and a show of force by the AJN repels the attack with little bloodshed;
- James Winston is captured by Federation forces and held in prison on Boston Base, Barnard's Star. This creates a massive protest by Alliance citizens and the military. Winston's nephew ﬁnds himself harassed by the Federals due to his presence on the station at the time of his uncle's capture;
- Membership in 'The Cause' increases exponentially as a result of Winston's alleged kidnapping by the Federation and imprisonment;
- 'The Cause' makes its oﬃcial base on Davies Earth in the Quator system and aquires the Long Range Cruiser Azure;
- Deep space probes return with news that the star, Betelgeuse, went supernova. The Alliance Science Council dispatches hundreds of deep space probes to study the nova. Meanwhile, a second LRA-object is discovered. Considerably more caution is taken examining this object. It still yields few secrets, and eventually disappears with a number of deep space probes attached to it.
34th Century Edit
- Imperial Senator Denton Patreus' characterizes the situation around Eranin as a 'civil war'. The Federation-backed rebels wish to be free from the communist Eranin government and break the centralist oppression, 24 Sept 3300;
- As Eranin 30th Anniversary celebratory liquor is spread far and wide, the practice is banned in short order by the Federation. The Federation Black Ops teams are moving to more overt than covert operations in support of the rebels, removing all doubt that the rebels are a Federation proxy, 25 Sep 3300;
- Peace talks between the Eranin government and Federation-leaning rebels collapsed into chaos and war was declared, 26 Sep 3300;
- The Eranin civil war escalates. The Azebanian provincial city of New Fresno fell to pro-Federation rebel forces this morning as the civil war moved into its fourth day. It triggered an exodus of loyalist refugees; 29 Sep 3300;
- The Pilot's Federation has made the Universal Cartographics Discovery Module a standard component in all Sidewinder loadouts. The Discovery Module is activated via a fire group, and works at both standard and supercruise speeds. 1 Oct 3300;
- New FSD Interdictors Renew Legal Debate. Achilles Aerospace's recently unveiled FSD interdictor product line has prompted Federation-wide renewed calls for frame shift interdiction to be classified as a crime - a proposal strongly rejected by several independent systems in this sector. 28 Oct 3300;
- Emperor Hengist Duval is sick. Arguably the most powerful person in the galaxy. He has ruled the Empire now for 67 years since his coronation in 3233 following the death of his father, Hesketh Duval, 6 December 3300;
- Rise of the Crimson State Group in the Lugh system. CMDR orfeboy started acting as agent provocateur for the Crimson State Group, 12 Dec 3300;
- The Imperial Palace has issued a statement saying that while the Emperor is unwell, it is not as serious as many commentators are suggesting. The Chancellor, Senator Anders Blaine, has tried to quell the speculation, 13 Dec, 3300;
- The Federal President Jasmina Halsey has declared the newly discovered rare narcotic 'Onionhead' illegal throughout Federal space, 16 Dec 3300;
- Zemina Torval sent two of her personal Majestic Class Interdictors to put down the revolt in Sorbago. 16 DEC 3300;
- Aisling Duval, celebrity daughter of heir, declares slavery dishonorable. She spoke out against slavery on the chat show 'Celebrity Pets', particularly the rebellion in Sorbago. "We should accept that in this 34th century, this is a barbaric practice for people of honour. We should free the slaves in Sorbago." 18 DEC 3300;
- Senator Denton Patreus announced the already low tax regime for all Imperial Citizens under his patronage will be lowered to zero, 18 Dec 3300;
- Federal Admiral Vincent has declared a blockade of the Kappa Fornacis system to prevent the spread of the narcotic onionhead, 19 Dec 3300;
- Arissa Lavigny is the daughter of the Emperor. She claimed that she is in fact the illegitimate daughter of Emperor Hengist, not historic socialite Prince Aristide Lavigny (famously eaten by his own pet Linglang when Arissa was very young), 20 Dec 3300;
- Federal Warships Bomb Farms with the narcotic Onionhead. Admiral Vincent announced a program of crop destruction from low orbit around Panem, 21 Dec 3300;
- Senator Denton Patreus declared Imperial succession about power, not blood while speaking at the annual Feast of the 100, a banquet for key business leaders on Capitol in Achenar, 21 Dec 3300;
- Senator Torval Speaks out against Aisling Duval and Her (Slavery) Abolishionist Message in the jungle retreat on her yacht 'Xanadu', 22 Dec 3300;
- Emperor Hengist Duval decreed his son Harold not of sound mind. "The little idiot is utterly bonkers. He couldn't find his own bottom with both hands." 19 December 3300;
- His grace Emperor Hengist Duval is to marry Florence Lavigny, a sweetheart from his younger years, a spokesman announced, 23 Dec 3300;
- Senator Denton Patreus announced the government of the impoverished Durius system has defaulted on the loan he provided in 3294. The Senator has given them 24 hours to make the overdue payment or action would be taken. 22 DEC 3300;
- Patreus attacks Durius. He took action to recover the debt from Durius by deploying ships in the Durius system, 23 Dec 3300;
- Christmas Celebrations throughout the Federation and Alliance, 24 Dec 3300;
- Slave Rebellion Crushed. In a statement from one of Senator Torval's closest advisors the Senator declared that the rebellion in the Sorbago system had been crushed, 25 Dec 3300;
- Federal President Halsey Denies Onionhead Crackdown after being confronted by a crowd protesting against ‘Oniongate' - and the bombing of fields and farms on Panem in Kappa Fornacis, 25 Dec 3300;
- Senator Zemina Torval has freed 10,000 slaves she bought from private traders in Federal systems, 25 Dec, 3300;
- Commanders Decide Two Civil Wars as Torval Triumphs, Patreus Defeated but Defiant, 26 Dec 3300;
- A peaceful Christmas demonstration which started on Christmas Day continues on the steps of the (Federal) Congress building in Olympus Village on Mars, 26 Dec 3300
- Torval Backs Patreus's Line on the Imperial Succession, 26 Dec 3300;
- Aisling Duval revealed a little of the state of mind of her father Harold, on "Late Night with Aaron Smith". He is no longer considered by many as heir to the throne, following the Emperor's formal declaration that he is not of sound mind, 27 Dec 3300;
- Shadow President Hudson Supports Navy. He gave an interview to support Admiral Vincent, 27 dec, 3300;
- Senator Torval Blames Federal Agitators from Luluwala for Sorbago Rebellion, 28 Dec, 3300;
- Federal Shadow President Zachary Hudson Demands Conscription and held a long speech highly critical of his opponent President Halsey, 28 Dec 3300;
- The armed conflict between Senator Patreus’s Imperial forces and those of the impoverished Durius system continues. Durius fights back, but the exhausted Governor Malachai has spoken out, 29 Dec 3300;
- Federal President Jasmina Halsey announced Tax Rises in New Year which caused shockwaves throughout Federal Space, 29 Dec 3300;
- Aisling Duval Lashes out against Zemina Torval. "Torval is a horrible, twisted old lady. We have no beggars or people going hungry on the streets as they are down her mines working their fingers to the bone, starving in private!", 30 Dec 3300;
- Sanna in Bid to Leave Federation. The Congressman for Sanna, Marcus Albertson, has given a speech to his own parliament in Sanna. "Federal taxes are holding back our progress. We say we have democracy but what can we change? Our coffers are sucked dry by the Federation as they lord it over us. What do we get in return? We get one vote in Congress. One vote! We are powerless. I suggest we get no votes in Congress and keep our money and our freedom! I suggest we leave the Federation immediately!" 30, Dec 3300;
- Federal Shadow President Zachary Hudson Demands Lower Taxes. "Our taxes are crippling those we most need to help. We waste it on bureaucracy and the lazy. We should be supporting and protecting hard working States like Sanna.", 31 Dec 3300;
- Federal Vice President Nigel Smeaton was discovered dead in his private swimming pool at his luxury apartment on the foothills of Mount Olympus, Mars. Investigation in to VP Death were inconclusive, 12 JAN 3301;
Soontill alien artefacts to be auctioned at Ngurii, 10 FEB 3301;
- Patreus Slave Sale Ends. The people of Durius continue to be assimilated into the greater Empire fold. The management team in charge of Durius were able to offer debt relief retraining to 12,070 newly minted citizens. As a result, 12,070 Imperial Slaves were exported from Durius to other parts of the Empire over the last week. This was partly facilitated through a newly formed business arrangement between Senator Patreus and Senator Torval, 16 Feb 3301;
- Residents of Toolfa Large were left in shock this weekend after local security services found a small fortune in raw gold sitting aboard an abandoned Sidewinder in one of the station's lower hangers. The ship's records indicate that its owner, a Mr. Hank Stone, spent the last month alone in the LAWD 26 system, where he found a previously untapped source of precious metals. Mr. Stone is believed to have passed away due to chronic liver failure caused by half-dozen empty bottles of Eranin Pearl Whiskey in his cabin, 16 Feb 3301;
- There's trouble brewing in Cemiess, caused in no small part by the recent influx of emancipated Imperial Slaves who now call the area their home. The number of petty thefts and burglaries being reported on Emerald has risen by over 300% compared with the same period in 3300, 17 Feb 3301;
- Ethan Naylor, the Congressman for Siren, was formally signed in as the Federal Vice President in a formal ceremony in the Congress building on Mars. This is a controversial choice as this is the first time a member of the Federal Leadership has been a Congressman from a frontier world, 17 Feb 3301;
- Thanks to the combined efforts of entrepreneurs, small business owners and corporate sponsors, preparations for the launch of the new EAUC Exploration Ocellus are now well underway. 4,871 commanders contributed over 8,154,177 tons of metal to the project, which in turn has allowed the EAUC coalition to outfit the station to a level far beyond their original specifications, 18 Feb 3301;
- Commander Samwell Drakhyr is the fastest pilot in the galaxy, champion of the 37th almost annual St. Valentine Day Regatta, 18 Feb 3301;
- Effinger Port, Furbaide, Reports Contagion Spreading Unchecked. Despite a valiant effort by medical staff working aboard afflicted stations in Volungu, Liaedin, LHS 3505 and Furbaide, the illness now known as Volungu Blight has managed to evade all attempts to contain it, 19 Feb 3301;
- In a shock announcement issued this morning, President Halsey has ordered an all-out assault on the Nijotec region. President Halsey said: "For too long the Nijotec Syndicate have been praying on the weak, innocent and infirm. I stand before you today to tell you that the Federation will not stand idly by while a supposedly legitimate independent nation abuses its own people. These openly criminal states are nothing more than self-serving parasites that have no place in our greater galactic society.", 20 Feb 3301;
- Following the Federation's success in rousting the rebel forces from Banki and BD+03 2338, Admiral Vincent has declared his intention to follow the invaders of BD+03 2338 back to their own homes, 20 Feb 3301;
- The galaxy is abuzz with excitement following the news that an anonymous donor has contributed a case of highly valuable and extremely rare Vesperian Nectar to the charity SpecialEffect, an organisation dedicated to leveraging technology in order to enhance the quality of life for people with physical disabilities, 21 Feb 3301;
- The Alioth system has been at the centre of controversy today after the arrival of Éamonn Uí Laoghire, the leading spokesperson in the current bid for independence of the Lugh system, 22 Feb 3301;
- Inspired by Universal Cartographics's recent push to expand humanity's borders, the Sirius Corporation has today announced its plan to launch a number of new colonial outposts to the very edges of occupied space. Ana Quin, Sirius's Junior Vice President of Interstellar Logistics commented on the announcement, 23 Feb 3301;
- Federal Navy, in conjunction with Core Dynamics, has declared their intention to commission the creation of a new capitol ship. The new ship will be built in the recently recaptured shipyards of BD+03 2338, and Admiral Vincent's personal contingent will remain in the locale in order to protect the construction of the new vessel, 23 Feb 3301;
- The Defence Force of Tanmark, in association with the Farmers Union of Kappa Fornacis, is pleased to announce the success of their initiative to increase the local production of Lucan Onionhead, 24 Feb 3301;
- Aisling Duval arrived in Furbaide aboard Effinger Port to offer assistance to overworked medical staff currently caught in the struggle against the virulent and deadly Volungu Blight. Along with her usual entourage, the Diva Duval brought dozens of imperially trained doctors and nurses, all of whom will be offering their services free of charge to anyone afflicted by the Blight, 24 Feb 3301;
- There's a metal rush happening in LAWD 26, with thousands of entrepreneurs heading to the region in the hope of making their fortune before one of the big three mining corporations can establish a presence in the system, 25 Feb 3301:
- Alioth played host to scenes of chaos today when Éamonn Uí Laoghire addressed the crowds after his second attempt to gain an audience with Alliance representatives failed. While engaging with the huge numbers that had gathered to hear him speak, Éamonn was targeted by a single shot that was fired from a nearby building. The shot missed the ambassador, but killed a member of the crowd. The ambassador was rushed to safety as the crowd began to flee the scene in terror, causing enough chaos for the assailant to escape undetected, 25 Feb 3301;
- Tensions have been running high aboard Effinger Port this week as doctors, nurses and scientists worked around the clock to find a cure for the Volungu Blight. A breakthrough finally occurred on Wednesday night after medical staff supplied by Aisling Duval managed to identify the pathogen behind the Blight. Once that was done, doctors were able to develop a course of treatment to fully eradicate all traces of the disease from patients' bodies, 26 Feb 3301;
- There's war brewing in the Empire, as despite a stern warning issued in their direction by Senator Denton Patreus, the pirates of Falisci continue to plunder innocent traders as they pass through on the way to ply their wares in Dongzi and Ngaiawang, 27 Feb 3301;
- Core Dynamics declares a new stage in their partnership with the Federal Navy. While the exact terms of the agreement must remain secret for reasons of galactic security, GalNet can reveal that the joint cooperation effort will involve the construction of several new Capital Ships, the first of which has just started being built in the newly recaptured shipyards aboard Hudson Dock in BD+03 2338. 27 Feb 3301;
- A Distant Rendezvous - 43,000 Light Years from Home. On the fringe of the Scutum-Centaurus arm, on the far side of the galaxy, two lone deep space explorers rendezvoused at a star system called Eactainds GN-W C1-6. CMDR R4nger0's mission? To cross the galaxy in a Sidewinder. CMDR Kamzel's mission? Returning to Earth after an 8-week survey expedition along the galactic outer rim, 1 Mar 3301;
- The Imperial Slavers Association, in conjunction with Senator Zemina Torval, is pleased to announce the official opening of the newest ISA slave training facility aboard Lagerkvist Gateway in the Synteini system, 1 Mar 3301;
- The Sirius Corporation announced that the reconnaissance portion of its latest colonisation project is complete. Hundreds of highly skilled scout ships took part in the survey, which managed to gather data on tens of thousands of potential candidate systems, Mar 2 3301;
- Lugh Ambassador Éamonn Uí Laoghire Accuses Federal Party of Foul Play. The leading spokesman for the Crimson State Group, held his third and final rally on Alioth today, 2 Mar 3301;
- Internal Strife Strikes Tanmark. News is coming out of the Tanmark system of an ongoing conflict having broken out between the Defence Force of Tanmark and a local criminal gang known as the Tanmark Posse. The Tanmark Posse are reportedly the main driving force behind the recent cultivation of Lucan Onionhead in hidden facilities throughout Luca, 3 Mar 3301;
- The Big G Corporation, in association with the Alliance of Independent Systems, is pleased to announce that a dozen planets involved in the Alliance terraforming programme are finally ready to undergo their last stage of biochemical transformation, 3 Mar 3301;
- Imperial forces have decimated the majority of the Falisci Purple Gang’s fleet, just five days after the Citizens of Tradition declared war against the dreaded pirate crew and their allies. Now only a handful of the Purple Gang’s most stalwart members remain to defend their territory against the Citizens of Tradition and the thousands of loyal citizens who have flocked to Falisci to fight by their side, 4 Mar 3301;
- Unity Starport Officially Opens in New Yembo. Today marks the official opening of the first Deep Space Exploration Platform being sponsored by the Explorers’ Association in conjunction with Universal Cartographics. The station will initially be housed in New Yembo, a resource rich system on the outer edges of human-occupied space, 4 Mar 3301;
- Torval Handles the Help in Synteini. Corporations operating under the direction of Senator Zemina Torval have been making waves throughout the Empire this week, as shipments of unregulated slaves continue to pour into Imperially -sanctioned slave training centres in Synteini, 5 Mar 3301;
- Pirates Prospering in Tanmark. Despite the Defence Force of Tanmark's overwhelming success in closing down the Tanmark Posse's operations on Luca, hundreds of unmarked pirate ships have been attacking innocent traders as they go about their business in the system, 6 Mar 3301;
- Aisling Duval campaigns to stop slavery on the Empire’s most-watched reality stream show, Celebrity Pets. In support of Aisling’s anti-slavery rhetoric, Stop Slavery Stupid has announced it will once again be accepting Imperial slaves for emancipation and rehabilitation at centres aboard Mackenzie Relay in Cemiess, Thiele Orbital in Ngun and Naubakht City in Eta Horologii, 6 Mar 3301;
- Prism Senator will not be late, not even slightly. Lady Kahina Tijani Loren's Imperial Courier has been denied docking clearance at Mars High. Official observers report that an Imperial Courier attempted to dock without prior permission and when confronted, refused to acknowledge hails. She positioned her ship directly in the docking entrance and refused to move it until granted a landing pad, 6 Mar 3301;
- The War for Falisci. Senator Patreus and the Citizens of Tradition have been successful in their crusade against the Falisci Purple Gang. Falisci has fallen to Imperial forces and is currently in the process of being assimilated into Imperial society, 7 Mar 3301;
- Anti-Slavery Support Grows in Synteini System. The Future of Synteini party is calling on all Commanders to protest the actions of the Imperial Slavers Association in the Synteini system, 8 Mar 3301;
- An emergency special session of the Federal Congress was held today to discuss how best to deal with the Crimson State Group’s attempt to force Lugh to secede from the Federation. Lugh is home to 15.3 billion residents, who are supported almost entirely by the vast natural resources that Lugh has at its disposal, 9 Mar 3301;
- The Federation may have won the war in the Banki system, but survivors on both sides are still in a struggle for survival. After a long and bitter conflict, the Federation was able to clutch a victory (as well as a base) after offering greater incentives for Commanders willing to fight on their side, 9 Mar 3301;
- An investigation into the Galactic Mechanics Union will result in charges being brought against the organisation by all three of the galaxy’s major powers. The investigation, which was carried out in secret by a consortium of independent investigators, has found that the GMU has been involved in anti-competitive business practices, including price fixing on a galactic scale, 10 Mar 3301;
- Lugh Prepares for War. Crimson State Group representatives who were still present on Alioth were forced to make a hasty departure earlier today, as reports of Federal checkpoints being established around local exit points began to hit the Alliance blogosphere, 10 Mar 3301;
- Alioth Warns Lugh They Stand Alone. During The War for Lugh, Mahon refused to aid the Crimson State Group when they asked for assistance in their fight against the Federation. The reason he gave was that Lugh was legally ruled by the Federation, hence the Crimson State Group did not rule a functioning independent state, 11 MAR 3301;
- Federal Military Lobby for Tax Reduction on Private Pilots. Rumours coming out of Mars today suggest that a powerful lobbying group, acting on behalf of Admiral Vincent and the Federal Navy, are currently engaged in a massive campaign to lower taxes on combat-capable spacecraft. The aim of the campaign is to encourage Federal pilots to become more battle-ready in these times of heightened tensions. 11 Mar 3301;
- Core Dynamics Completes Work on New Capital Ship. Core Dynamics, in association with the Federal Navy, are pleased to announce the latest addition to the Federal capital ship family, the FNS Nevermore. Core Dynamics Farragut-Class Battlecruisers represent the cutting edge in military technology, 11 Mar 3301;
- Senator Patreus and socialite Aisling Duval have been spotted together at a number of popular nightspots in Capitol this week, leading some social commentators to speculate that the two may have become romantically involved. 12 Mar 3301;
- Sirius Corp launches 9 new colonial outposts. The Sirius Corporation has a long history of colonising worlds beyond the borders of occupied space, which is why the Sirius Corporation is pleased to announce that it will be returning to its roots with the launch of 9 new colonial outposts. 12 Mar 3301;
- Patreus Calls on Blaine to Release Emperor’s Medical Records. In an address delivered to the Imperial Senate earlier today, Senator Denton Patreus has called on Chancellor Blaine to provide the Senate with full access to the ailing Emperor’s medical records. 12 Mar 3301;
- Full Scale Attack on Polahukuna Postponed. Following the declaration of war by President Halsey earlier today, the Federal Navy’s attack on Polahukuna has been postponed indefinitely. Instead the newly built Capital Ship , the FNS Nevermore, will be diverted to help with the offensive against Lugh. 13 Mar 3301;
- The War for Lugh. President Halsey has today officially declared war on the Crimson State Group. 13 Mar 3301;
- Blaine Refuses Patreus’s Request. Chancellor Blaine made a rare appearance at today’s Senate meeting in order to address remarks made earlier in the week by Senator Denton Patreus. 14 Mar 3301;
- Imperial Pageant for Prism Senator. In an apparent show of solidarity for the visiting Senator and in protest at her perceived shabby treatment at the hands of her Federation hosts, dozens of independent Commanders have volunteered to escort Lady Kahina Tijani Loren's Imperial Courier through Federal space for the duration of her trip. 15 Mar 3301;
- Hudson Questions Halsey’s Motives. Shadow President Hudson has released a scathing attack on the President’s offensive against the Crimson State Group, calling it “nothing more than a petty attempt to show strength at the cost of hundreds of thousands of innocent lives”. 16 Mar 3301;
- The Lugh Report. The fighting has been fierce in the Lugh system this past weekend. Hundreds of thousands of ships have been shot down and millions have lost their lives in the opening salvo of the war. 16 Mar 3303;
- Prism Senator Continues to Woo Federation Residents. Lady Kahina Tijani Loren's unofficial entourage has begun a tour of the outer gas giants in the Sol system. Hundreds of privately owned Federation-registered vessels have turned out to greet the Senator, in lieu of an official welcome, as she continues her passage through the Sol system despite continued apathy from officials. 17 Mar 3301;
- Rebels Declare War on the Federation in 78 Ursae Majoris. The system of 78 Ursae Majoris, home to over 10 billion people, has erupted into civil war today. The conflict started just hours after news broke that the frontier system was planning to announce its intention to secede from the Federation. 17 Mar 3301;
- The True North Star. In a brief written statement submitted to GalNet news, Virgil Kyle, commander of the exploration-fitted Asp Spirit of Indianapolis, claims to have been the first to visit what he calls Sol's ‘true North Star’. "Wregoe TV-L C24-0 is over 1,200 light-years 'north' of Sol's position in the galactic plane, and less than a light-year from her position otherwise," 18 Mar 3301;
- Onionhead Returns to Kappa Fornacis. The Kappa Fornacis Farmers Union appears to be up to its old tricks again, as news has started to come out of the region that Onionhead is once again available in the ports around Panem.
- The Nevermore Not Ready for Duty. Core Dynamics has been put in the deeply embarrassing position of having to further postpone the maiden voyage of the FNS Nevermore. Representatives of Core Dynamics have confirmed that this most recent delay is due to faulty sensor and turret targeting arrays. 19 Mar 3301;
- The Union of Eta Draconis Falls to Force. Inside sources report that a covert raid, carried out by special operation forces acting on behalf of the Gold Vision Company, has led to the capture of Swift Terminal in Eta Draconis. 20 Mar 3301;
- Prism Senator in Illegal Parking Row. Returning to Earth at the invitation of the Secretary General, Senator Kahina Tijani Loren’s Imperial Courier was tagged with a fine at Mars High apparently due to activating its boosters while still within the station. 20 Mar 3301;
- Halsey Honours Heroes. Despite the actions of undercover operatives acting on behalf of the Crimson State Group aboard Hartsfield Market, the Federation continues to dominate the skies of Lugh. Today President Halsey honours those heroes who have made the greatest contribution to the war effort. 20 Mar 3301;
- Patreus and the Princess. Senator Patreus and Aisling Duval have been spotted out and about on Faece this weekend. The Empire’s newest power couple took to the fashion halls for a pleasant afternoon shopping spree, accompanied by a vast entourage of followers and hangers-on. 20 Mar 3301;
- Federal forces continue to dominate the skies of Lugh. The Crimson State Group’s air defences have been all but shredded, with the majority of their fleet now adopting a defensive position around Balandin Gateway and Knight Dock. 20 Mar 3301;
- Faith in Federal President Falling. Recent popularity polls have scored the President at a shockingly low 26% approval rating, with 43% of those questioned stating that they strongly disapprove of the President’s current policy decisions. 23 Mar 3301;
- President Orders Strike on Federal Refugees. Disaster struck in Lugh today, following orders given by President Halsey demanding that Federal pilots attack and destroy an unarmed refugee convoy as it fled from the fighting around Lugh 6. It is estimated that 9,322 innocent Federal civilians lost their lives in the attack. 23 Mar 3301;
- Late Night Session Held Over Lugh Escalation. The debate in Congress turned ugly tonight, as members of both parties grilled the President over her mishandling of the Federation’s interests during the last six months. 24 Mar 3301;
- The Battle for Hartsfield. In what can only be described as a devastating blow for the Federation, the Crimson State Group and the Sons of Conn have managed to wrestle control of Hartsfield Market from the Lugh for Equality Party. 24 Mar 3301;
- Federal Navy Withdraws from Lugh – Fighting Continues. Following last night’s special session, Congress has decided to temporarily pull the Federal Navy from active duty in Lugh. Navy vessels are currently in the process of being diverted to Qureshi Enterprise in Khaka, where they will remain until such time as Congress decides on how to best end the current conflict. 25 Mar 3301;
- Demand for Original Onionhead Higher Than Ever. Thousands of traders have started flocking back to Kappa Fornacis following the announcement that Onionhead is once again available for sale onboard Harvestport. 25 Mar 3301;
- The War for Lugh: A Temporary Peace. The strike against Federal civilians by the Federal Navy, coupled with the capture of Hartsfield Market a few hours later, caused mass confusion and disenchantment among Federal pilots operating in the area. Mercenaries who had previously fought for the Federation began defecting en masse, bolstering CSG forces to the point where they almost equalled the Federal forces in size. 26 Mar 3301;
- The War for Lugh. The turning point in the war came during the Federation’s attack on Read Gateway. Cormac Uí Laoghire led the defence of the outpost personally, and after several days of fierce fighting, the Crimson State Group finally managed to achieve their first victory by successfully defending Read Gateway. However, the reality is that it was more a failure on President Halsey’s part than a victory on behalf of Crimson State. The defence only succeeded due to the Federation running dangerously low on weapons for their troops. 26 Mar 3301;
- The War for Lugh: Federal Domination. Fearful that yet another rich, powerful system would soon leave the Federal fold, President Jasmina Halsey ordered the Federal Navy to suppress the populist uprising. Thousands of Federal pilots flocked to obey the President’s command, and in the early stages of the war, the Federation dominated the skies of Lugh. Countless Sons (and daughters) of Conn lost their lives in an attempt to stop the Federal Navy from simply crushing the rebel forces. Despite the valiant efforts of the CSG allied fleet, the Federation managed to tear through the Crimson State’s air defences, exposing the CSG-controlled outposts to a series of attacks by Federal marines. The Federation looked unstoppable as they stormed through Seega Port unchecked. 26 Mar 3301;
- Unknown Explorer Returns From NGC 3199 Nebula. In a press release submitted to GalNet news, Commander Swift Arrow is announcing his recent return from the NGC 3199 Nebula. Swift Arrow is claiming to be the first explorer to fully map out the entire NGC 3199 Sector, and the 2nd explorer to visit the nebula (the 1st was Commander Celmascant). 27 Mar 3301;
- Falisci: Democracy Denied. In recent weeks the tiny system of Falisci has become a hotbed of activity. First came the war against the Falisci Purple Gang, which saw Senator Patreus and the Citizens of Tradition dominate the region with their superior firepower and overwhelming numbers. By the end of the week long struggle, the Falisci Purple Gang’s leadership was in chains, and its members sold off to work as Imperial Slaves. 27 Mar 3301;
- Alliance Shines Light on Prism Senator. In an open letter addressed for the attention of Senator Kahina Tijani Loren, Alliance representatives from Alioth have extended an invitation for her to visit their star-systems with the assurance that her trip will be free from “bungling bureaucracy, petty-minded procrastinators and deranged docking debacles.” 27 Mar 3301;
- Hudson Attacks President Halsey's History. Shadow President Zachary Hudson held a press conference on Mars earlier today to address rumours that he would be seeking support to oust President Halsey from office. 30 Mar 3301;
- Aisling Calls Out Zemina. Aisling Duval was in the spotlight again last night, as the diva Duval took to the streams on the popular Imperial talk show, ‘A Fireside Chat with Serena’. “Oh Serena, I thought we were talking about important things, not some old has-been. My Angels would wipe the floor with her Slavers any day of the week. I know deep down our citizens want to do the right thing.” 30 Mar 3301;
- Patreus Demands Debt from Themiscrya. The small system of Themiscrya has found itself embroiled in a row with Imperial Senator Denton Patreus. According to sources close to the situation, last year the Nationals of Themiscrya borrowed heavily from Senator Patreus in order to initiate regime change in Themiscrya. Now the Senator has called in the debt, and the Nationals of Themiscrya find themselves in the unfortunate position of being unable to make good on their obligations. Senator Patreus has offered the Nationals of Themiscrya a 7-day grace period in which to come to terms with the Senator’s finance team. 31 Mar 3301;
- Federal Vice President Naylor Pledges Support of Halsey. After Shadow President Hudson’s scathing attack on President Halsey earlier this morning, Vice President Naylor has sworn to continue his support of President Halsey. 31 Mar 3301;
- Imperial Assassination Attempt Foiled. An attempt to end Emperor Hengist Duval’s life was foiled. The Palace pharmacy had been left unlocked. This caused medical staff to carry out a full inventory of the Emperor’s medical supplies, which in turn revealed evidence that some of the Emperor’s medication had been tampered with. 01 April 3301;
- Aisling’s Angels Challenge the Senator’s Slavers. Senator Torval accepted a challenge to go head to head with the Diva Duval to prove once and for all whose position the citizens of the Empire truly support. Senator Torval and the Imperial Society will be buying up all the unregulated Slaves they can get their hands on at Lagerkvist Gateway in Synteini. Aisling Duval, in association with Stop Slavery Stupid and the Empire Party, will be accepting donations of Imperial Slaves (with the express intention of setting them free) at Mackenzie Relay in Cemiess. 01 April 3301;
- Investigation into the Emperor's Assassination Attempt Ongoing. Chancellor Blaine made an appearance before the Senate today to answer questions regarding the recent assassination attempt on the Emperor's life. The Chancellor remained stoic as he once again turned aside calls to clarify the line of succession. 02 April 3301;
- Prism Senator Kahina Tijani Loren Returns to Empire. After completing her tour of the Sol system and meeting several high ranking officials within the Federation, Senator Kahina Tijani Loren has returned to the Empire. 02 April 3301;
- Prism Senator in Illegal Smuggling Sting? More scandal accompanied Senator Kahina Tijani Loren’s continuing visit when she was presented with a large vial of Gerasian Liquor by representatives at a concert in London. 02 April 3301;
- Onionhead Sales Still Growing. The Federal ban may have been enough to scare the Tanmark Defence Force into purging Lucan Onionhead plantations from their world, but Panem continues to stand defiant. April 02 3301;
- Shadow President Hudson Swears to Succeed where Halsey Failed. Appearing on the popular Federal Politics Show, ‘Face the People’, Shadow President Hundson faced some tough questions about his recent criticism of President Halsey. April 02 3301;
- Princess Arissa Addresses the Nation. In what can only be seen as a result of the attack on her alleged father, Princess Arissa Lavigny-Duval has today broken her long silence in an address to the nation on the steps of the Imperial Palace. April 02 3301;
- Operation Tomahawk Aims to Rid Lave of CODE Threat. As the war in Lave continues between CODE and Cosmic State, reports have emerged to suggest that Cosmic State have chosen Adle's Armada as unlikely allies in what's being called Operation Tomahawk. The accusation is that CODE are charging traders and others passers-by for "travel passes" in the Lave system, which are valid only for a set period, and will provide protection against CODE attacks. April 03 3301;
- Since Princess Arissa’s impassioned speech on the steps of the Imperial palace yesterday evening, Citizens the length and breadth of the Empire have been speculating as to which group (or groups) prompted the princess to take such a public stand against them. GalNet can now exclusively reveal that the Princess was in fact talking about the unknown assailant responsible for the attack on the Emperor. April 03 3301;
- Hudson Takes Tour of Brightlight Facilities in Hors. Shadow President Hudson, accompanied by several of Admiral Vincent’s closest aides, received a warm greeting when he visited the Hors system earlier today. The group met with Duke Sanders to discuss the possibility of extending the remit of Brightlight Training’s Federal contracts. 07 APR 3301;
- President Halsey Addresses Accusations. President Jasmina Halsey has finally chosen to directly address Shadow President Hudson's campaign to see her removed from office. In a statement issued during a rare appearance on ‘Face the People'. 07 APR 3301;
- Aisling’s Angels did the best they could to support the people’s princess, freeing an astonishing 1,149,756 Imperial Slaves in the span of just one week. Unfortunately for the diva Duval, the Imperial Slavers Association managed to acquire a staggering 2,387,567 Unregulated Slaves in the same space of time. 08 APR 3301;
- Thousands of criminals have been apprehended by Commanders working on behalf of Princess Arissa, although sadly only a handful of them have been able to provide any clues as to who ordered the attack on the Emperor. 08 APR 3301;
- Senator Patreus has reached a new financial agreement with Themiscrya, a system that owes the Senator a sizeable debt due to loans taken out by the current government before they came to power. Silver Universal PLC (the Senator’s financial services subsidiary) has announced that from next week it will be raising interest rates on all outstanding debts owed to the Senator. 08 APR 3301;
- This evening marks the 153rd annual Exphiay Bankers’ Ball. Shadow President Hudson will be in attendance, as will Frank Hall – CEO of Gallant Investment, Paul Wiggins – CEO of Wiggins Development Trust, and Patricia Spellman – Vice President of Sirius Finance. 10 APR 3301;
- The office of Senator Arissa Lavigny-Duval issued a statement this morning to reveal what information had been collected by members of the Imperial Court loyal to the House of Duval. “As expected, the interrogation of the would-be-assassin failed to produce any useful information as to who ordered the attack. Fortunately the ex-assassin was persuaded to divulge the name of the organisation that tasked them with the attempt.” 10 APR 3301;
- All over the Federation is reports of a resurgence in nightclubs catering to under-40s. Analysts are at a loss to explain why so many Federal youths have suddenly decided to abandon their artificial realities in favour of physical content, but the numbers don't lie. 10 APR 3301;
- On Arissa’s orders a sizeable number of Counts and Earls have flocked to Facece to help investigate both their fellow nobility and the citizenry under their care for the investigation into the attack on her father. Princess Lavigny-Duval has ordered a sizeable fleet of Imperial Clippers be constructed in the shipyards of Syromyatnikov Horizons. 11 APR 3301;
- Public Polled on Federal President. Recent GalPoll results show that the President's popularity continues to fall, with her approval rating now down to an abysmal 16%, the lowest approval rating of any President to have ever remained in office in the history of the Federation. 12 APR 3301;
- Kui Hsien and Quivira have refused to acknowledge Silver Universal PLC’s legal right to increase its rates. In protest, both systems have stopped all payments to Silver Universal PLC. A particularly dangerous gambit given Senator Patreus’ history when dealing with systems that refuse to pay their debts. 13 APR 3301;
- Denton Patreus and Aisling Duval were spotted grabbing dinner in Capitol late last night at the very exclusive pop-up restaurant, Fodder. The Empire's favourite power couple appeared to have a good time, with the pair polishing off several bottles of Chateau De Aegaeon during the course of their three-hour meal. 13 APR 3301;
- President Under Pressure to Punish Panem. Shadow President Hudson appeared before Congress earlier today to demand that President Halsey address the continued spread of Onionhead throughout Federal space. 14 APR 3301;
- Hudson has Medical Meeting in Mongan. The Shadow President’s tour of the Federation continued this week with a visit to the Reyan BPS headquarters aboard Moisuc Station, Mongan. Hudson met with healthcare mogul and Reyan BPS CEO, Sam Reyan, to discuss ways in which Reyan BPS and the Federal government can come together to ensure a healthier future for all members of the Federation. 14 APR 3301;
- The East India Company, announced a new initiative they are calling “the Galactic Silk Road”. This is a public trade route available to all, and features seventeen of the most highly profitable stops in civilised space. 15 APR 3301;
- Senator Arissa Lavigny-Duval provided some new insight into the ongoing investigation into the attempted assassination of Emperor Hengist Duval, during an exclusive interview with the popular Imperial politics programme, ‘Question Everything’. 15 APR 3301;
- Imperial Law and Order: Investigation into Attack on Emperor Continues. Arissa Lavigny-Duval’s ongoing investigation in to the attack on the Emperor took the Princess to Nehet yesterday, where the Senator from Facece directed her followers to launch an all out attack on the Nehet Silver Ring. 16 APR 3301;
- After winning the ‘Great Slaver Showdown’, the office of Senator Torval released the following statement to GalNet: “In honour of the Emperor, for the glory of the House of Duval, and in recognition of all they have done to advance our people and culture, Senator Torval has today authorised the sale of 5 million Imperial Slaves, to be made available in the markets of Lagerkvist Gateway." 17 APR 3301;
- Silver Allied Network Implicated in Attack on Emperor! Thousands of Imperial bounty hunters answered the call of Princess Arissa over the last week, joining her in the hunt to uncover the identity of the cabal behind the cowardly attack on the ailing Emperor. 20 APR 3301;
- Senator Patreus has today begun the process of sending his agents to reclaim the debt owed to him by the government of Kui Hsien. 20 APR 3301;
- Senator Denton Patreus has today announced an initiative to rejuvenate Parkinson Dock, in order to promote the development of High Tech goods in Eotienses. Many pundits are calling it a clear attempt to consolidate his position as the most influential arms dealer in the Empire. 21 APR 3301;
- Torval Apologises for Synteini Slave Snafu. Much to the dismay of hundreds of eager Imperial traders, the slaves (and their associated discount) were delayed by members of Princess Lavigny-Duval’s retinue as they attempted to pass through LTT 9810. This unfortunate snafu meant that the ISA was unable to make good on Senator Zemina Torval’s promise. Reports from those close to the Senator state that Zemina was furious when she learned that Princess Arissa’s agents had seized her shipment. However, in light of the Silver Allied Network incident, the Senator is said to have since seen the wisdom of the investigators' actions. 21 APR 3301;
- Denton Patreus and Aisling Duval were spotted in attendance at ‘A Dinner to Defeat Dementia’ in Capitol last night. The Empire’s favourite power couple spent several hours mingling with Senators, CEOs and a few of the charity’s lucky patrons, before dazzling the crowd with a rather energetic display on the dance floor. 22 APR 3301;
- Race to Center of Galaxy Starts in Sol. Called the Buckyball Run A*, this endurance race challenges commanders to reach the supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy, Sagittarius A*, in the shortest amount of time possible. 23 APR 3301;
- Evidence suggests that rogue members of Silver Allied Network channelled funds for the attack on the Emperor through Silver Universal Plc. The credits were then sent to an account in the HR 706 system. This is according to forensic accountants working on behalf of Princess Lavigny-Duval. 24 APR 3301;
- Reports from Eotienses indicate that a group of Federal Commanders, known as the Merchant Marines, are currently engaged in a series of unauthorised attacks against Imperial traders in the employ of Senator Patreus. 24 APR 3301;
- Hudson Praises Merchant Marines. “I hear there’s been a lot of nasty accusations flying around Congress the last few days. Some have even used words like agent provocateurs, rebels, terrorists. All used to describe the brave men and women fighting to preserve our safety out there in the black.” 25 APR 3301;
- Reorte Liberated by the Alliance. After 3 weeks of intense activity in the Lave Cluster, the Alliance Elite Diplomatic Corps (AEDC) has managed to return control of Reorte to an Alliance aligned faction. 26 APR 3301;
- Emperor’s Grace Indicted in Attack on Emperor. New information came to light which has implicated the leadership of Emperor’s Grace in the attack on the Emperor. 27 APR 3301;
- President Halsey Denounces Patron’s Principles. The outbreak of a skirmish between Imperial and Federal forces in the small but significant system of Volungu. Reports indicate that the conflict was started by the Patron’s Principles, an Empire-aligned organisation based in the nearby Liaedin region. The Federal Navy has launched a small fleet to repel the invasion. 27 APR 3301;
- President Halsey Announces Tour of Frontier Systems. The President’s office has today announced that President Halsey will soon be setting off on a tour of the Federal frontier systems. 28 APR 3301;
- Arissa Prepares to Present Evidence about the foiled attack on the Emperor to Imperial Senate blaming the HR 706 Chapter of Emperor’s Grace. Senator Arissa Lavigny addressed her supporters in a speech streamed live from the Lavigny family home on Topaz.28 APR 3301;
- Victory in Volungu for Federal Forces. Federal pilots, eager to maintain the peace, flocked to Volungu in their thousands. Now, just a few days later, the threat from the Patron’s Principles has been neutralised. Their leadership has apologised and an uneasy peace has settled on the system once more. 30 APR 3301;
- Quivira Feels the Wrath of Patreus. Quivira Electronics Plc, an Imperial corporation, has now been authorised to actively reclaim the debt owed to Senator Patreus by the system’s current leadership. As a first step towards that goal, Quivira Electronics Plc has taken ownership of Stepledon Dock. 01 MAY 3301;
- Patreus Responds to ‘Unfounded’ Accusations. After a heated meeting of the Senate held earlier today, Senator Patreus made a rare appearance on ‘Question Everything’ to address the accusations levelled against Emperor’s Grace by Senator Lavigny. “The very idea that one of my own would dare instigate such an attack without my knowledge is preposterous. It would never happen.” 01 May 3301;
- Prism Senator Planning New Voyage? Leaked images from the Avalon shipyards appear to indicate that Senator Kahina Tijani Loren’s Imperial Courier, the ‘Seven Veils’, is undergoing a significant refit just weeks after her recent visit to the Sol system. 02 MAY 3301;
- Securing the Old Worlds. For months now, the Old Worlds have been terrorised by roaming gangs of psychopaths and thieves. Residents’ pleas for help have been rejected by the Council of Admirals, who maintain that matters of internal security are the sole responsibility of member states. Many see this rise of lawlessness as an opportunity. 02 MAY 3301;
- Hostage Crisis in Eotienses Turns Bloody. A tense hostage situation in Eotienses on Tuesday morning turned bloody as East India Company members failed to negotiate the liberation of an Imperial trader from the Code, a well-known pirate group. The Imperial trader, unaffiliated with either group, was destroyed after an attempted escape, resulting in tens of millions of credits in property loss as well as small-scale skirmishes between the two organizations throughout the night. 03 MAY 3301;
- Scientists Baffled by Mysterious Artefacts. Thanks to the efforts of dozens of Commanders taking part in a hunt across hundreds of systems, Dr. Arcannon and his team are delighted to announce that they have finally managed to retrieve an Unknown Artefact. 04 MAY 3301;
- Silver United Succeed at Securing Zaonce. After months of being terrorised by malicious criminals intent on turning the Old Worlds into some kind of ‘New Caribbean’, residents of the Lave cluster finally banded together this past weekend to crack down on the lawless scum that had been pillaging and plundering their way across the sector. 05 MAY 3301;
- Eyes on Quivira. Turmoil hit the small system of Quivira late last week, as thousands of Imperial pilots descended to deliver the wrath of Senator Denton Patreus on his debtors. In the first two days of the war, tens of thousands of Independent pilots lost their lives while bravely attempting to hold off Imperial forces from taking Godel Dock. 05 MAY 3301;
- Tour of Frontier Systems Set to Begin Shortly. Despite a rather sceptical response to the President’s planned tour of Federal frontier systems, particularly the bizarre choice to visit 78 Ursae Majoris (a system which overwhelmingly voted to leave the Federation nearly two months ago), the President’s office has announced that the series of visits with local leaders will go ahead as planned. 06 MAY 3301;
- Prism Senator Summoned to Achenar. Senator Kahina Tijani Loren’s Imperial Courier was seen departing early morning local time from the Avalon shipyards. It rendezvoused with The Imperial Interdictor Atticus, Admiral Brice last known to be in command. 06 MAY 3301;
- Arcanonn Challenges Halsey. Research into the recently recovered Unknown Artefact has intensified. Scientists, engineers and Commanders are flocking to assist Dr Arcanonn and his team from all across populated space, political allegiances temporarily forgotten in the search for answers. 07 MAY 3301;
- Hudson Demands Debate. It looks like the President may not be taking her planned tour after all, following news that Shadow President Hudson has publicly challenged President Halsey to a live policy debate on the popular Federal political stream show ‘Face the People’. 08 MAY 3301;
- Old World Resurgence in Diso. The newest rejuvenation project to hit the Old Worlds has been announced, and this time it’s the Green Party of Diso who have stepped up to the challenge of making its home a pleasant (and profitable) place to live. 08 MAY 3301;
- President Halsey Refuses Shadow President’s Request. The office of President Jasmina Halsey has today issued a statement refusing Shadow President Hudson’s demand to meet him for a live presidential debate on ‘Face the People’.
- 78 Ursae Majoris Reacts to President’s Intended Visit. Following the rather strange announcement that President Halsey will soon be visiting the ex-Federal system of 78 Ursae Majoris, GalNet reached out to local leaders and residents to get their thoughts.
- The Alliance Supports Five a Day in Diso! On Friday the Green Party of Diso announced their plans to rejuvenate the failing financial fortunes of Birmingham. The news was well received by independent traders from across the galaxy, many of whom immediately made their way to Diso to help ship Machinery for the Green Party of Diso.
- The Doom That Comes To Quivira. Quivira Electronics Plc, acting under orders of Senator Denton Patreus, launched an all out attack on the People’s Quivira for Equality Party, leading to fierce fighting between the two parties in the skies above Godel and Stapledon Docks.
- Prism Senator Denies Power Play. Senator Kahina Tijani Loren was seen at a musical soiree on Capitol yesterday evening, taking part in a reception after her arrival in the Achenar system. Kahina was ambushed by reporters as she emerged from her transport and asked whether she was intending to challenge for the leadership of the Empire. She responded that she had “absolutely no ambitions in that direction whatsoever.”
- Two days ago, Senator Denton Patreus officially declared War on the impoverished system of Quivira. Thousands of vessels loyal to Patreus have been pouring into Quivira ever since, bringing death and destruction to any non-Imperial ships that they find. Fortunately, most of Quivira’s residents had already been successfully evacuated to nearby systems. This is in no small part thanks to the efforts of Independent and Federal Commanders working to thwart Senator Patreus’s plans for Quivira.
- President Halsey Sets Out from Sol. The crowds were out in force on Mars today, as residents gathered to watch the presidential battlecruiser, Space Flight One, depart on the start of President Halsey’s tour of Federal frontier systems.
- New reports from the frontier suggest that a horde of militant nomads is currently sweeping their way through the Pegasi Sector. The group, who call themselves the Kumo Crew, are led by the vicious Warlord Archon Delaine.
- 78 Ursae Majoris Increases Security Ahead of Presidential Visit. Excitement is in the air in 78 Ursae Majoris, as millions of residents have begun preparing Seddon Gateway for the arrival of Federal President Jasmina Halsey. The exact date of the President’s arrival has yet to be announced, but residents haven’t let that stop them from arranging a week of festivities and cultural displays aboard the station.
- Sol Unplugged? For the first time in almost a decade, Utopixx Entertainment, the subsidiary of Reynhardt Intellisys responsible for some of the top virtual reality experiences in the galaxy, has posted an operating loss of almost 5,000,000,000,000 credits.
- Upgrade of Parkinson Dock Complete. After two weeks of frantic construction, which saw close to 70,000 engineers working around the clock to get the project finished in time, Parkinson Dock is now home to some of the most advanced factories in the entire Empire.
- Kahina Refuses to Commit to Factions or Future. Senator Kahina Tijani Loren, currently residing as a guest on Capital at the request of Chancellor Blaine, remains completely ambivalent to inquiries into her intentions. She has airily dismissed questions regarding her purpose or what was said to her at the reception to which she was summoned and continues to ignore requests from the press.
- Federation Accused of Cover-up. According to sources close to Dr. Arcanonn and his team, Halsey's government have refused to even acknowledge that Federation ships have been transporting the artefacts through populated space, despite mounting evidence. The authorities have also been accused of providing the scientist with nothing more than cryptic responses designed to stall their investigations.
- As further alien artefacts claiming to be from Soontill are being sold on the open market, the results of the initial scientific tests have been revealed. “We were looking for key markers,” explains Chief Xeno-Chemist Lyran Betar. “Elemental make up, crystalline structure, anything that indicates it could have originated from human hand.”
- Quivira Honours the People’s Princess. Over the last week, Imperial forces loyal to Senator Patreus continued their assault on Quivira, and due to their efforts, Quivira Electronics Plc was finally able to secure control over Godel Dock early on Monday afternoon.
- Quivirans Defy Doom. The war-torn region of Quivira has finally settled into an uneasy peace, following an intense period of fighting which saw hundreds of thousands dead and several billion credits worth of damage done to the local economy.
- Anti-Federation Terrorists Linked to Artefact Research. Over the course of the weekend hundreds of tons of Bio-Waste were dumped in and around stations in 78 Ursae Majoris. This system is currently undergoing preparations for President Halsey's arrival as part of her planned grand tour. A group calling themselves 'The Canonn' claims responsibility for this act. 20 MAY 3301;
- The accomplishments of independent pilots participating in the Buckyball Run A* rally race continue to make headlines around civilized space. This 26,000 light year rally race to the supermassive black hole at the centre of our galaxy has so far attracted over 40 fearless competitors. One of these competitors, Commander Alot, has made a name for himself by beating the galactic record for the quickest run twice in less than a month.
- Aisling Opens Art Installation on Emerald. The People’s Princess made an appearance in Cemiess late last night to attend the opening of Emerald’s newest art installation, ‘Prism’s Shades’, a multi-sensory experience that uses experimental light and sound projection technology to stimulate a series of empathic responses from its audience.
- Arissa Addresses Problems in Persephone. “I understand the concerns of the citizens of Persephone, and I am sorry for their plight. However, the illness affecting the refugees, many of whom are malnourished and woefully lax in terms of adequate vaccination cover, is not something that should concern the locals.”
- Securing the Borders in the Ceti Sector. The return of Onionhead to Panem may be a blessing for the farmers of Kappa Fornacis, but for their neighbours, the Fornacian dream has turned into a living nightmare.
- Terrorism Claims Against Wolzan and the Shadow Navy Denounced by Crimson Fortune Company. Ellie Blossum, The CEO of the Crimson Fortune Company, has today issued a statement regarding the recent unrest in Liaedin. “We believe that this destabilisation effort was a deliberate act of malice, intended to encourage certain unruly members of the Faveol family to attempt to expand beyond the borders of Liaedin, as evidenced by the recent attack on Volungu.”
- President Misses Meeting. Reports coming in from Saga indicate that the President has missed her scheduled meeting with delegates aboard Zudov Terminal.
- Starship One, which President Halsey and Vice President Naylor were on board, went missing after entering hyperspace on 26 MAY 3301;
- Federal State of Emergency: Winters Declared Acting President. At 15:00 hours universal galactic time on 26th May 3301, Secretary of State Felicia Winters assumed the role of Acting President of the Federation in the wake of the disappearance of Spaceflight One.
- Acting Federal President Felicia Winters made a personal appearance to address the disappearance of Starship One after failing to re-enter normal space following a routine hyperspace jump.
- Federal Search Efforts Continue. Despite thousands of Federal scouts combing the sectors along Starship One's secured route, designated Spaceflight One, no trace of the missing ship has been found.
- Emergency Session of Congress. Shadow President Hudson today called an Emergency Session of Congress to address concerns surrounding Starship One’s disappearance. During the meeting, the Shadow President openly mocked the idea that Starship One’s disappearance could have been caused by simple engine failure.
- The Truth is Out There. Despite claims that the disappearance of Starship One was due to a failure in the ship’s Frame Shift Drive, rumours abound about a more sinister, possibly extraterrestrial explanation.
- Winters Willingly Agrees to Vote. Following Shadow President Zachary Hudson’s call to have Congress issue a Vote of No Confidence against President Jasmina Halsey, Acting President Felicia Winters held a press conference outside Congress to address the Shadow President’s concerns about the future.
- Hudson Calls for Vote of No Confidence. Shadow President Zachary Hudson has continued his criticism of Halsey’s administration, finally moving to the feared vote of no confidence. In his address to Congress, Shadow President Hudson has made it clear the situation needs a resolution.
- Malfunction or Malice? It has now been 5 days since Starship One lost contact, and the search and rescue teams have yet to find any trace of the missing ship or her crew.
- A Vote of Congressional Confidence. Shadow President Hudson placed a motion before Congress asking that they issue a Vote of No Confidence against President Halsey’s administration. The motion was accepted, and the vote has been scheduled to take place on Monday afternoon.
- 78 Ursae Majoris Celebrates Security with Shield Sale. News of the catastrophic accident that is believed to have consumed Starship One, and taken the President’s life, has been spreading through the galaxy, but 78 Ursae Majoris has now been secured.
- Members of Congress from across the Federation have made their way to Mars today, in response to Shadow President Hudson's call for a Vote of No Confidence Against the current administration.
- Following a vote of no confidence, the missing Jasmina Halsey lost the presidential title on 02 JUN 3301;
- After the Federal Congress cast a 66% vote of no confidence in the Liberal Administration, Zachary Hudson was declared President of the Federation on 02 JUN 3301. A record number of attendees appeared in Congress on Mars to take part in yesterday's Vote of No Confidence against the Liberal Administration, with almost every member of Congress appearing in person to cast their vote. In the end, a shocking 66% of Congress voted to remove the Liberal Administration from office, a clear indicator that the collected Federal worlds feel a change in leadership style is necessary.
- The Loss of Starship One Linked to Mechanical Failure. The Federal Navy has today released its official report into the disappearance of Starship One. As expected, the 600,000 word document provides a detailed analysis of the inner workings of Starship One.
- The Rising Cost of Getting High. In reaction to the changing political landscape in the Federation, many systems have begun taking a much firmer stance against the supply and distribution of illegal narcotics.
- Orden de Comandantes Imperiales Capture Kamocan for Princess. The noblemen of the Orden de Comandantes Imperiales have been working hard to turn Kamocan to the support of the Princess, and after an extended campaign, the Orden de Comandantes Imperiales is pleased to announce that Kamocan has now officially entered the Imperial fold.
- Hudson Set to Target Traffickers. In the face of President Hudson’s recent rise to power, the value of illicit goods has skyrocketed throughout the galaxy in anticipation of a crackdown on illegal commodities that are traditionally transported via the Federation.
- The Federation Unites in the Face of Tragedy. Despite some fear that the recent change in leadership would lead to further destabilisation of the Federation, it seems that on the whole, the majority of Federal worlds are content to wait and see what kind of President Zachary Hudson turns out to be.
- Getting Serious About Tascheter. It’s been a little over a week since Felicia Winters assumed control of the Federal Liberal Party, and it looks as if the Shadow President intends to start her time in office by taking on her ex-employer in a bid to stabilize the Federation’s interests in the Tascheter sector.
- Federation Goes All In. In late 3300, the small Federal system of Dahan found itself being used as a staging area for a prolonged military campaign against the independent nation of Eranin. Eventually, Eranin managed to force back the Federal invasion. Although not before heavy losses were incurred by both sides. This week, both Federal and Alliance campaigners turned out in force in an attempt to exert their influence over the sector.
- Controlling the Credit Crops. The now wealthy farmers managed to create a new strain of Onionhead, and so the spread started, working alone and with others. In an attempt to warn the Imperial Senator away from Kappa Fornacis, President Hudson responded by directing a number of prominent Republican Party supporters to begin permanently establishing themselves in Autahenetsi, to change public opinion as a deterrent to farmers, smugglers and Imperials alike.
- Only The Strong Survive The Frontier. A week ago the Hand Gang of Gandii and the Camorra of Krisha issued a call asking for allies of the Kumo Crew to aid them in overthrowing the authorities in their homelands. The results were... disappointing for the two criminal families.
- In a move that many will see as being directly at odds with her predecessor’s hard-line stance against the spread of sim addiction in the Federation, emissaries of Shadow President Felicia Winters have been spotted meeting with representatives of Utopia aboard Tanner Settlement in Polevnic.
- The Savage Side of Imperial Slavery. On the edges of Imperial space, the line between savagery and civilisation blurs on an almost daily basis. Never has this been more apparent than this weekend, during which hundreds of supposedly honourable Imperial commanders crossed the border to smuggle massive quantities of Imperial Slaves to sell in black markets controlled by the Kumo Crew.
- Federal President Hudson Looks to the Future. In a speech to business leaders today at the Banqueting Hall in Quenisset on Mars, President Hudson hinted at a raft of new policies to motivate the Federation’s youth.
- Simguru Pranav Antal made an appearance at the original Utopian commune in Antal today, to address rumours that the Utopians had entered negotiations to ally themselves with Shadow President Winters’ supporters.
- For Some, President Halsey's Disappearance Is Not "Case Closed". While the Federation considers President Halsey’s disappearance an open and shut case, some groups still doubt the official story. The Knights of the Black, whose members have sworn to defend all human systems against alien aggression, is one such group.
- Chaos in the Kumo Crew. Archon Delaine has always been a strong leader, and keeps the worst excesses of his lieutenants in check. In truth he leads a disparate group of criminal organisations, and recently infighting and infiltration has been rife within the Kumo Crew since Delaine began accepting new members, causing the Kumo to falter in their bid to take over the Pegasi system.
- Kappa Fornacis Calls Federal Freedom Into Question. It has been some time since the Kappa Fornacis Farmers Union has dared to draw attention to itself beyond its home system. However, following a reported trade deal with one of Senator Zemina Torval’s corporations, the farmers of Panem look a good deal more confident.
- Angels Flock to Follow the People’s Princess. For months, Aisling’s Angels have been working hard to support their mistress in her quest to bring about meaningful social change in the Empire. As part of their efforts, millions of slaves have been set free, retrained and rehomed in accordance with Aisling’s wishes.
- Blaine Address State of the Emperor. Chancellor Blaine made an appearance before the Senate today in order to provide an update on the Emperor’s health, following the attempt on the Emperor’s life a little over a month ago. “I am pleased to report that the Emperor is recovering nicely,” the Chancellor began. “There was some small concern that an excessive amount of toxins had been allowed to take root in the Emperor’s body, but His Grace’s physicians have proven themselves more than up to the task of removing them.”
- Prime Minister Mahon Announces Open Trade Agreement in Old World Cluster. During a press conference in Alioth earlier today, Prime Minister Edmund Mahon expressed his gratitude towards the independent pilots who supported his initiative to strengthen the Alliance's economic presence in the Old Worlds cluster. Mahon declared intention to keep the cluster open for traders of all affiliations and has announced an open trade agreement that will grant any trader safe passage.
- Federal Vigilantes Defy All Galactic Powers. A long standing Federation leaning vigilante group has announced today that it is declaring itself its own sovereign power, defying all of the great galactic powers in what members of the groups are calling a struggle between "politicians, slavers and warlords." The Armada will instead be working to create its own system of governance, based upon its own particular rules of law.
- The Science of a Safer Society. Thousands of Pegasi sector civilians were forced to evacuate their homes last week, following a series of brutal raids carried out in the name of Archon Delaine.
- Terror in the Pegasi Sector. Archon Delaine and his Kumo Crew have continued their seemingly unstoppable rampage across the Pegasi sector this week, with the Crew managing to establish new strongholds in Arawere, Huaich, LTT 16548 and San Muss.
- The Pilots Federation Supports Fuel Rat Initiative.
- Prime Minister Mahon announces open trade agreement for Lave cluster. Prime Minister Edmund Mahon has expressed his gratitude towards the independent pilots who supported his initiative to strengthen the economical bonds with the Old Worlds in the Lave cluster.
- Infection Running Rampant in BD-02 4304. Hundreds of businesses have closed and thousands of people are quarantined following an outbreak aboard Newton Dock in what could be the most devastating epidemic of the decade. The illness, the origins of which are currently unknown, has made its way across much of the region. Reports are coming in from surrounding systems indicating that the infection might already be spreading.
- Mahon speaks out on Alliance Values. Prime Minister Mahon gave a speech today to the assembled graduates of the esteemed Alioth University, the same establishment he graduated from as a student. While his opponents sometimes deride his ‘matter of fact’ presentation, few could argue against the Prime Minister’s passion for the values he holds dear.
- Peace and Prosperity through Production. The Utopians unveiled their plans to fight back against the pirates of the Pegasi sector today, at a meeting held aboard Yolen Hub in HIP 116213. Simguru Pranav Antal was met with wild cheers from the gathered crowds as he spoke about the sector’s recent spate of conflicts with the Kumo Crew, the resultant economic downturn and Utopia’s plans for turning all of that around.
- Emperor's Grace Blocks People’s Princess in Rishair. Last week Rishair was the site of political unrest as activists under the banner of "The People's Princess", Aisling Duval, moved in to disrupt the long standing Imperial slave trade of Rishair. These activists have enjoyed highly celebrated and publicized successful protests in many Imperial systems. However, these fanatical rogue elements operating in support of the People’s Princess were given a stark reminder today not to interfere with correct Imperial procedure after mediation attempts by representatives of Admiral Brennus failed.
- Aisling Supporters Pledge to Legion. Independent Commanders in support of the People's Princess Aisling Duval have come together in recent weeks under Commander Andariel in the 'Thirteenth Legion'.
- Open Osmium Contract in Abres. The governing authorities for Pangborn Dock in the Abres star system today released an open contract for a staggering quantity of Osmium.
- Memorandum of Understanding between citizens of Utopia and Sirius Corp. In their convictions that their interests coincide with each other, Commanders following Simguru Pranav Antal and those in the employ of Sirius Gov have agreed a non-aggression pact. They recognise each other’s right to exist, and to co-exist in harmony and in peace. Their ships are free to travel within each other's space.
- Fuel Rat Rescue Operation Saves Millions of Credits. Commanders Beornfrið, Kerenn and Anuranium responded, locating the drifting Asp Explorer in the PRAEA EUQ SY-S B3-3 system just as its oxygen level dropped to 41 seconds of sustainable life support. "They saved my Asp and 12 million credits of exploration data" said Mac Cumhaill. "I owe them my Pilots Federation promotion to 'Pioneer'."
- United Imperial Offensive into Pegasi Sector. Apathy toward the Kumo Crew’s activities on the fringes of Federation space was replaced by the full wrath of Senators Patreus and Lavigny-Duval as the Imperial system of Cuchua came under attack this week.
- Cosmic State and Emperor's Grace Develop Joint Technology Company. It has been formally announced that an Agreement has been reached between Hammer Arms, biggest independent arms dealer with a seat in Hel, Home of Cosmic State and Emperor's Grace.
- Ambitious Plans for Carns. The leadership for Humason Orbital in the Carns system responded today to a report released earlier in the week, suggesting that the mining operations in the system would soon become uneconomical. Plans were revealed to upgrade the extraction and industrial facilities to support high tech operations.
- Grand Sale of Slaves in Carns. The authorities will finance a substantial discount for slaves sold at Humason Orbital. This discount will remain in place until all our imperial slaves have found new places to work.
- Breakthrough in Artefact Research? After meticulous and sometimes tedious investigation, scientists working under Dr Arcanonn have uncovered that the recently discovered "Unknown Artefacts" may have some basis in human technology.
- Naval Academy Graduates join "Operation Davy Jones" in the Pegasi Sector. Speaking at the graduation ceremony of the prestigious Naval Academy of Achenar, Senator Arissa Lavigny-Duval announced her campaign to liberate the 5.6 billion Imperial citizens scattered throughout the Pegasi sector.
- Leaked Data Causes Concerns over Latest Imperial Technology. News of technical documents posted anonymously via the shady dark network are spreading virally and causing widespread concern among Imperial Pilots. According to the documents some of the new Imperial modules that have been appearing recently are linked to research carried out by the discredited Professor Denzile Dex and doubts about their safety have been raised.
- Alliance and Sirius Corp Pilots Celebrate Agreement. The commanders of the Alliance and Sirius Corporation are today celebrating the one month anniversary of the Inter-faction Mutual Benefit Agreement (IMBA). This agreement declared that pilots of both powers shall aid one another wherever possible towards goals of mutual profit, in the expansion of business and in actions against mutual enemies.
- Reports of the Cerberus Plague beyond BD-02 4304. The heroic efforts of the local authorities at Newton Dock in BD-02 4304, combined with independent pilots from far and wide, have slowed the outbreak affecting the local population.
- Rise of the Nova Fleet on the Frontier. After several decades as a Freelancer member of the Pilots Federation, Commander DarkStar decided to unite a fleet of former Imperial and Federal pilot. Working closely with Commander Equin0x, he united them into forming a freelancer fleet to patrol the frontier and assisting in their economic development.
- Long Live the Emperor! Senator Anders Blaine, Chancellor to Emperor Hengist Duval made a surprise statement on the steps of the Imperial Palace today. With obvious joy on his face he declared that the Emperor has awoken from his coma.
- Origins of the Velites Squadron. When war broke out in the Pancienses system, Na’Qan joined the fray and he later began training wings. For his service to the Empire, Commander Na’Qan is to be awarded the Imperial Order of Merit, First Class, from Senator Arrissa Lavigny-Duval at her headquarters in Kamadhenu this weekend.
- Adle's Armada Looks to End Illegal Arms Deal in Hel. Adle's Armada, a Federally aligned militia group, has responded to reports of an illegal arms deal between the criminal organization Cosmic State, headed by Hammer Arms CEO Grimnir Allvadderung and the Empire aligned Emperor's Grace leader Vaarwen Mako Brennus.
- Security Support Needed For Cerberus Plague Intervention. With increasing reports concerning the so-called ‘Cerberus Plague’, officials from Dajoar, Eleu and 20 Ophiuchi have all declared states of emergency. They are calling on bounty hunters and combat-capable pilots in the region help protect the relief efforts.
- Grand Slave Sale in Carns Ends. The grand slave sale held on Humason Orbital in the Carns system has ended. Deputy Communications Officer Ramon Lamor declared the sale a success, but refused to comment further, or provide actual numbers.
- The Emperor Speaks out for Unity. Although the Emperor showed some signs of frailty when he appeared before the Senate earlier today, his voice was firm as he called upon the assembled senators to work together and not against each other for the good of the Empire.
- The Unfettering of the Pegasi Sector. The Kumo Crew has been known to brand free citizens as slaves and ferry them to an uncertain fate in their capital system, Harma. The Imperial blockade of Harma and the surrounding systems has intercepted thousands of these slaves, many of whom are emaciated, deeply bruised, and otherwise afflicted.
- Governor Joel Xander Removed from Office and Arrested. Joel Xander, the Federal governor of BD-22 3573 of the Federally aligned Forrester Station, has been removed from office and arrested by Federal agents in a surprise raid early this morning. It has been suspected for a long time that Xander's friendly relations with local rulers like King Justice II of the Justice Party and Supreme Leader Anxo Lino of BD-22 3573 Flag might some day cause trouble.
- Prism Senator Missing. In the early hours of this morning, a security alert was received from the Imperial suite where Senator Kahina Tijani Loren has been residing. The entry to the residence was found to be locked, and no response was received from inside. Security personnel were authorised to break in. The interior of the suite was found to be pristine, with no evidence of habitation. In-room holofac consoles were found not to have been used throughout the duration of the Senator’s apparent occupation. A search has revealed no sign of the Senator’s whereabouts.
- Date Set for Imperial Wedding. The Office for the Emperor has published details of the wedding between Emperor Hengist Duval and Florence Lavigny. The wedding will take place at midday on Wednesday 29th July.
- Cerberus Plague Outbreaks in the Bast, Una and Santjalan Systems. Reports that the Cerberus Plague has reached Hart Station in the Bast system, Hoard Orbital in the Una system and Cantor Terminal in the Santjalan system is causing fear amongst the population. So far a cure hasn’t been found for this disease despite the continuing work of Carl Simmons, the Chief Medical Officer of Newton Dock, and medical teams in the surrounding systems.
- Victoria Wolf VI and Commodore Stone launch Operation Augeas. Victoria Wolf VI, First Merchantress of Wolf 406 Transport Co, and Commodore Helena Stone of the Alliance Defence Force have announced the launch of Operation Augeas. This is a campaign to rid BD-22 3573 of criminal elements troubling local miners and traders.
- The Code Leaves Archon Delaine's Crew. The Code are going back to basics and going to be roaming the space lanes as "independent asset redistributors". In short, they have left the desk behind and have picked up their grappling hooks again.
- Carns Economic Success. Newly promoted Chief Communications Officer Ramon Lamor held an enthusiastic press conference announcing the success of Humason Orbital’s project to upgrade its economy to High Tech.
- Emperor's Grace and Cosmic State Commence Weapons Manufacture. Following the very recent expansion by Emperor's Grace into an Imperial system, a suitable industrial location for the production of advanced technology and weapons has been identified. It is deep within Imperial space and protected by forces loyal to Emperor's Grace. The unnamed system presently has production facilities for both Battle Weapons and Personal Weapons.
- Dignitaries Start Arriving on Capitol. In scenes reminiscent of January, dignitaries and guests from the farthest reaches of the Empire have started arriving on Capitol. Already there is a shortage of suitable accommodation for the guests, and various senators are taking advantage of this by providing places to stay for favoured visitors.
- Plague Fighters. In response to the devastating Cerberus Plague outbreak on the frontier, the Dukes of Mikunn have mobilized their members, the Mercenaries of Mikunn, to affected systems in an attempt to assist local governments in quelling the plagues.
- Federation Secession Crisis. Debate continues to rage in local governments throughout the Pegasi sector over Senator Lavigny-Duval's invitation to become Imperial citizens. The debate has reached a fevered pitch in some systems.
- Aisling Duval Questions Convenience of Emperor’s Recovery. In a secretly recorded and unguarded discussion with one of her aides, Princess Aisling Duval is allegedly seen to question the motives of Senator Anders Blaine and other parties close to the Emperor.
- Cerberus Plague Breakthrough. Apparently, patients at Hart Station who were offered Ceremonial Heike Tea showed some improvement in their health. When other patients experienced similar recoveries, the local team ran tests and sent samples to Carl Simmons, Chief Medical Officer of Newton Dock in BD-02 4304, who is leading research into a cure.
- Operation Davy Jones - The Voices of Dissent. The efforts of the Imperial forces engaged in “Operation Davy Jones” have continued this week, with the attackers keeping up the pressure on Archon Delaine’s stretched and battered forces.
- Further Outbreaks of Cerberus Plague. While medical teams across the galaxy work to develop the quantities of antidote needed to eliminate the Cerberus Plague, fresh outbreaks of the disease are appearing in other systems.
- Ending Corruption at Home and Abroad. Concerns have been raised that the ongoing war of liberation in the Pegasi sector, Operation Davy Jones, has left the Empire exposed to invasion and corruption.
- Pegasi Intervention Sparks Debate at Home. Unaffiliated supporters of Arissa Lavigny-Duval have today voiced concerns at rumours of an escalating intervention in the Pegasi Sector on the part of Lavigny's Legion.
- Senator Patreus Supports Stability. Many report that the Senate hasn’t enjoyed such a positive atmosphere since the coronation of Hengist Duval nearly 70 years ago. This happy feeling continued today with Senator Denton Patreus taking his turn to congratulate the Emperor on his return to health and for the upcoming wedding.
- Ex-Governor Joel Xander Charged with Venality and Abuse of Office. Federal prosecutor Kerstin Marling has brought charges against the former Governor of BD-22 3572, Joel Xander, in the Federal court in Rhea. Marling stated that she has evidence that Xander had been receiving financial support from local leaders King Justice II and Supreme Leader Anxo Lino of BD-22 3573 Flag, which has led to a dramatic decrease of Federation popularity in the sector.
- The Sim-Archive of Antal Opens to Visitors. For the first time in the history of Utopia, the famed Sim-Archive, located in Antal, is being opened to outside visitors. The archive is a vast collection of memories stored as sims, allowing others to relive the experiences of Utopian pilgrims in the form of vivid virtual reality experiences.
- Fight Against Cerberus Plague Continues. The drive to deliver quantities of Ceremonial Heike Tea to Hart Station in the Bast System continues, as the starport’s medical teams work around the clock to create as much of the Cerberus Plague antidote as they can.
- Imperial Commanders Closing in on Secret Smuggling. Rumour has it that several Imperial Commanders are closing in on a well-known smuggling route between the Torval and Delaine owned systems. Imperial slaves are illegal in Delaine space but sell for a small fortune on the black market.
- A Treaty in Tatters. Legate Andariel, of Aisling’s 13th Legion, has officially ended the ceasefire between the 13th Legion and Winters’ Wolves. Following a number of reports of Winters’ supporters undermining Aisling’s control systems, the Legate made the decision to dissolve the treaty.
- Five Killed in Shuttle Accident. A Sirius Corporation shuttle was destroyed this morning when its docking computer failed on approach to Patterson Enterprise in the Sirius system. While such failures aren’t unheard of, they are rare, especially among smaller craft.
- The Eve of the Wedding. The atmosphere here on Capitol is electric. The whole city is abuzz with what some commentators have declared ‘The Wedding of the Century’. Street parties are in full swing in every Imperial system, but none compare to the grand events underway here at the birthplace of the Empire, especially within the Fragrant City as it is now known.
- Morning of the Wedding. Even though the ceremony won’t start until midday, well-wishers have been lining the procession route throughout the night to ensure they have a good position. The weather here is clear and warm for this auspicious day, and billions of people are expected to watch the event live through syndicated entertainment feeds. Even the people of the Alliance have been getting into the spirit of the celebrations by adding shiny accessories to their usually dreary ‘fashions’.
- Emperor Hengist Duval was assassinated on his wedding day in 3301, where he was intending to marry Florence Lavigny. Hengist was stabbed by a high-ranking member of the congregation. Emperor Hengist Duval died en route to the Imperial Navy Medical Facility near the Imperial Palace. Confirmation of the news came from Chancellor Anders Blaine, who appeared visibly upset. 05 AUG 3301;
- Pirates Targeting Medical Supply Ships. According to officials at Hart Station, medical supply ships transporting the Cerberus Plague antidote from the starport are being targeted by pirates. Naturally, these attacks are substantially undermining attempts to eliminate the disease, which continues to affect a number of systems.
- Official Period of Mourning Begins. Chancellor Anders Blaine held a press conference in front of the entrance to the Hall of Martyrs and declared the beginning of the official period of mourning for Emperor Hengist Duval.
- Gutamaya Shipyards Reinstates Restrictions. Last month, Gutamaya Shipyards temporarily lifted the rank-related restrictions on the Imperial Clipper and Imperial Courier, thereby allowing any independent pilot with an active rank in the Imperial Navy to purchase and fly one of the vessels. Following news of the Emperor’s assassination, however, Gutamaya Shipyards has decided to withdraw this offer, and to reinstate the default restrictions on all their ships.
- Fight Against Cerberus Plague Gains Ground. The fight against the Cerberus Plague, which to date has claimed thousands of lives, appears to be gaining ground. Following the efforts of medical teams to deliver the antidote to systems affected by the disease, reports have reached us that the plague has been eradicated from a dozen systems.
- Chancellor Blaine Issues Statement. With no clear successor to the Emperor, Chancellor Blaine has accepted the task of governing the Empire until the succession has been determined. He reiterated his statement that the matter would be resolved after Emperor’s funeral.
- Children of Liberty call out Alliance Hypocrisy. A group calling itself the 'Children of Liberty' has made a public statement concerning the Alliance and what they call its “rampant hypocrisy”. The group claims that a "huge gulf" exists between the Alliance's professed goals and values and the reality present in many of its member systems.
- Millions Pay Respects. Millions of senators, patrons, clients, citizens and slaves from across the Empire are making the journey to the Hall of Martyrs on Capitol in the Achenar system to pay their respects to the late Emperor. The queue to view the Emperor’s body already stretches several miles from the Imperial Palace, with the waiting time now measured in days. Naturally, senators, patrons and clients each have their own entrances.
- Leaked Footage of Emperor’s Assassination. In a move sending shockwaves of revulsion throughout the Empire, an independent newsfeed, Russell Networks, based in the Tulill system, has broadcast what is claimed to be a holographic recording of the assassination of Emperor Hengist Duval.
- Where's Walden Now? Today marks 36 years since the last ‘Walden Day’, the annual celebration of the great leader across all four continents of Lave, where prefects, primes and factors would try to outdo each other with how much love they could show the planet’s ruler.
- Patreus Reacts Angrily to Crowd’s Taunts. Some elements of the lower-level Imperial political scene have challenged Senator Denton Patreus to explain his connection to Brendan Paul Darius, the assassin responsible for the murder of the Emperor during the wedding ceremony with Florence Lavigny.
- Pirates Defeated in Bast. Official sources at Hart Station have confirmed that efforts to eliminate pirate vessels targeting medical supply ships in the region have been resoundingly successful. The Union of Bast Liberals, which placed bounties on the pirates, has stated that a total of 1,869 independent pilots helped to thin the bandits’ numbers,
- Two Dead in Tragic Accident. Two people died in a crash when a personal transport collided with a Lakon Type-9 Heavy transport vessel. The small ship, a type used to run between orbital facilities, was destroyed in the impact. The small vessel was ferrying two transport safety officials to the Laphria Shipyard in the Artemis system. They were on a knowledge sharing mission.
- Apalar System Calls for Aid. The government of the Apalar system has issued an unusual request, inviting independent pilots to help them elevate their system’s economy
- Pegasi Pirate War. Last month, Archon Delaine’s aggressive advance toward Imperial territory was halted. Defensive lines along the Imperial border held strong as the expeditionary forces of Operation Davy Jones were joined by detachments of the Imperial Fleet.
- Rescued from the Kumo Crew. Reports are coming in from the Pegasi sector of scores of marked slaves being rescued by Imperial Commanders participating in the ‘United Offensive’. Acting in concert with members of the Sirius Corporation, Imperial Commanders are carefully extracting human cargo from Kumo Crew vessels.
- Torval Offers Support to Patreus. Some of the more sordid elements of Imperial media have continued their campaign against Senator Patreus about his connection with Emperor Hengist Duval’s killer. After the incident Senator Zemina Torval was the first to condemn the behaviour in a statement to guests and press at an event with Mastopolos Mining.
- Imperial Inquisition and Emperor's Grace to Hold Meeting. Mavia Kain, the High Inquisitor and leader of the Imperial Inquisition, is scheduled to pay a visit to Admiral Varrwen Mako Brennus, leader of Emperor`s Grace. The meeting will be held in the Emperor's Grace stronghold of Rishair at Lindblad Port. Both leaders will discuss a number of Imperial issues, including the assassination of Emperor Duval and the present military operations in the Pegasi sector.
- Aliens Kidnapped the President. self-proclaimed conspiracy expert Ricardo Bentonio on his investigative show ‘The Hidden World’: “They took her for their own purposes. Not the lizard people from Andromeda, that’s the Imperial Dynasty. She’s been taken somewhere different.”
- Aisling Duval Reviews her Security. The personal security for Princess Aisling Duval is under review as yet another private conversation has been leaked to the press. Considering the content of the leaked recording some commentators have suggested that the princess would be better served by being more circumspect in what she says.
- Assassin’s Family Brutally Murdered. The immediate family of Brendan Paul Darius – including his mother, father, sister and six year old niece – have been found murdered at their home on Eotienses. Inspector Reeve commented to local press that these were the most horrific deaths he had encountered in his many years of service.
- Pirate POWs Pack Prisons. The Pegasi Pirate War stemming from the United Imperial Offensive has taxed the logistical prowess of the Empire. Supplies, ships, and personnel must be transported up to hundreds of light years from their source to the Pegasi Sector. Provisioning the Imperial fleet over such distances is a monumental task in itself, but the steady stream of prisoners of war extradited to Imperial space must also be provisioned, guarded, and accommodated.
- Economy of Apalar Improves. Officials at Svavarsson Terminal in the Apalar system have announced that they have received the necessary quantities of industrial materials to elevate their system’s economy
- Further Disturbances in Mourners' Line. Imperial Naval infantry have once again intervened as protesters – who have taken issue with Senator Denton Patreus’s connection to Brendan Paul Darius, the Emperor’s murderer – attempted to prevent access to some of Senator Patreus’s allies late last night. This time the agitators resisted the soldiers’ efforts to maintain peace. After several attempts to peacefully resolve the situation, a riot squad was deployed to restore order.
- Imperial Citizenry Pays Tribute to Late Emperor. Imperial Citizenry Pays Tribute to Late Emperor. Far from the Hall of Martyrs, Imperial citizens across the Empire have been paying tribute to the late Emperor. Many local system authorities have renamed landmarks and buildings in his honour, and a few have commissioned architects and artists to create new memorials in local capitals. The grandest of these designs has been commissioned by the Facece Empire Party on Topaz, featuring a modernist interpretation of the late Emperor sat atop a triumphal arch in the capital's main square.
- Florence Lavigny Calls for Calm. In her first public appearance since the death of her fiancé Emperor Hengist Duval on their wedding day, Florence Lavigny made a short statement in the Imperial Palace press hall and answered a few questions. Her comments come amongst rising tensions on Capitol.
- Federation Continues Debate on War. Dissent is growing within Federation congress over the situation in the Pegasi sector. Though many view the Pegasi Pirate War as a chance to let the Empire waste their resources, a growing contingent is becoming frustrated with the Federation’s lack of response. Debate continues in congress over taking a more active stance in the war. At last count, over 140 Federation systems and 89 billion citizens were under the control of the Kumo Crew.
- Children of Liberty Offer Prescription for Empire's Future. The group known as 'Children of Liberty' released another public statement today, this time addressing what it sees as the "crossroads" the Empire finds itself at in the wake of Emperor Hengist Duval’s assassination.
- Democracy Threatened in Old Worlds. Allegations have surfaced from sources close to the office of Prime Minister Edmund Mahon that unnamed elements within the Pilots Federation are deliberately undermining democratic factions in the Old Worlds. These groups are allegedly scheming to push corporate governments into power to strengthen trade agreements with Alioth.
- Gun Battle Ends Darius Family Murder Investigation. The hunt for the killers of the Darius family came to a dramatic conclusion today in a firefight with local security forces on Eotienses. All of the suspects – who are understood to have been local vigilantes seeking revenge for the Emperor’s murder – were killed in the operation.
- President’s Bodyguard Found Murdered. The Federal Security Services today revealed that a member of the Presidential Protection Detail has been found dead in her home.
- Imperial Slave Association Audited. A surprise audit of the Imperial Slave Association was recently conducted by a special committee of the Imperial senate. The records and practices of the ISA were meticulously examined to ensure compliance with laws governing the treatment and transportation of Imperial slaves.
- Claims of Federal Involvement. With the long history of conflict between the superpowers, it is not unexpected that some of the more paranoid members of the Imperial population have directed their suspicions concerning the Emperor’s assassination at the Federation.
- 'Operation Uranus’ Successful. This week, Archon Delaine hit back at the renewed Imperial offensive. Using a multi-pronged attack, the Kumo Crew struck hard at systems under the influence of Senator Patreus. Dubbed ‘Operation Uranus’, the campaign successfully pushed the system of Contiku into turmoil.
- Alectrona Imperial Society Operation Succeeds. A spokesperson for the Alectrona Imperial Society has announced that its appeal for construction materials has reached a successful conclusion.
- Federal and Imperial Diplomats Discuss the Pegasi Sector. Historically, areas of mutual interest have resulting in cooperation between the Empire and the Federation. Now it seems that the humanitarian crisis in the Pegasi Sector represents one such mutual interest.
- Report Raises Concerns about Operation Davy Jones. The Stratis Information Group, an independent think-tank of political, defence, and economics analysts, has published an in-depth study of Operation Davy Jones, the ongoing conflict between the Imperial Navy and the forces of Archon Delaine. Aside from providing statistics regarding the current Imperial deployment, the report raises concerns about the overall purpose of the operation,
- Famous Reporter Commits Suicide. The hunt for Elaine Boyd ended today with the discovery of her body in a low-rent hotel in Wyrd. Local law enforcement reported that they received an anonymous tip-off about her location and discovered her body as they gained entry.
- Heike Starport Security under Strain. On patrol outside the busy starport of Brunel Station, Heike Security Forces pilot Kenji Nobu reluctantly admits that not all visitors to the station are being subjected to "the full scrutiny of the law".
- Fuel Rats Complete 1,000th Rescue. Heroes: that's what some call the Fuel Rats. Ever since launching their emergency fuel delivery service a little over two months ago, the Fuel Rats have made an impact on the lives of over 1,000 commanders who would otherwise have faced a long spacewalk home.
- Civil Aid Crisis as Millions of Mourners Fill Capitol. The civic authorities on Capitol have reported needing to use strategic reserves of food, medical supplies and shelters as millions of mourners now fill the streets, waiting for their chance to see Emperor Hengist Duval’s body before the funeral next week.
- Athena System Hosts ‘XYZ Fight Club’. The popular gladiatorial tournament known as the ‘XYZ Fight Club’ took place again this weekend. Our reporters were ringside for the spectacle. Pilots descended on Athena, pitting dog-fighting skills against one another in both light and medium ships.
- Zemina Torval and Florence Lavigny Join Patreus’ Campaign. Senator Patreus has seen a resurgence of support since his declaration of war against the group responsible for Emperor Hengist Duval’s murder. Reports from the campaign have indicated that Emperor’s Dawn is now claiming responsibility for the regicide, although this hasn’t been independently confirmed as yet.
- Antares Incident Links to VP’s Death? The case of reporter Elaine Boyd took an unexpected turn today as several respected newsfeeds, including the Federal Times, received encrypted data packages. It is claimed that these were automatically sent by Elaine Boyd from a public storage server with instructions to be delivered if newsfeeds reported her death. The data apparently reveals a connection between the death earlier in the year of Vice President Nigel Smeaton and the Antares Incident.
- Agent Susan Monroe Part of VP’s Protection Detail. They revealed that Agent Susan Monroe, who Boyd was accused of murdering, was part of Vice President Nigel Smeaton’s protection detail at the time of his death. It already seemed obvious to many that Agent Monroe was the source of the reporter’s information, but now there is greater likelihood that she provided it willingly.
- Cold Ice, Warm Trail. Early this morning, an Imperial Navy commando unit uncovered a hidden forward command post for the Kumo Crew invasion force in the Tjakiri system. There was evidence that the site had been occupied as recently as half an hour prior to the raid, as ice was found in a glass in the abandoned command centre. DNA from stray hair follicles was analyzed by a forensics team – the results were a match for Archon Delaine.
- Core Dynamics has Links to VP’s Death? In another shocking revelation the Federal Times today posted a story highlighting possible links between a non-exec member of the board of Core Dynamics and Vice President Nigel Smeaton’s death. They first referenced an interview on January 28th with Congressman George Fallside who appeared to have early knowledge of the Vice President’s death.
- Core Dynamics Issues Statement Regarding Recent Controversy. Congressman George Fallside is the only named person in the article. When asked about the Congressman’s connection with the company and his apparent knowledge of the Vice President’s death before it had been announced the spokesman responded: “Any impropriety by any member of the board will be fully investigated. I cannot comment on Vice President Nigel Smeaton’s death. My understanding it that has already been investigated by the relevant authorities.”
- Public Viewing of Emperor Hengist Duval Ceases. Today was the last day for the millions of mourners to pay their respects to the Emperor in the Hall of Martyrs. In the past month an estimated seven million mourners arrived on Capitol and have waited in line to enter the vestibule where the Emperor’s body has lain.
- Emperor Hengist Duval’s Funeral. The funeral of Emperor Hengist Duval, the 15th Emperor in the Duval line, took place today amidst a crowd of millions on Capitol in the Achenar system. Mourners from all over the Empire lined the streets of Capitol. All over the city, the streets were filled to bursting and in a sombre reflection of the wedding a month ago, the white dress uniforms of the Imperial Naval Infantry lined the streets.
- Utopia: More Than a Cult? Spokespeople for Utopia have responded to recent accusations that dissidents in systems under their control are being roughly treated. "I've been saddened by recent publications that describe the Utopia movement as a cult or oppressive theocracy," Utopia futurologist Dr Saeed McNamara said. "All societies have disruptive elements who threaten the stability of the whole, but I like to think we take a more humane approach to dealing with them than others.
- The Hutton Mug. A company called BlipMagnet has decided to capitalise on this phenomenon with the Hutton mug, a commemorative beaker bearing the legend (you guessed it) ‘I made it to Hutton Orbital'. The novelty item is available only at the starport, and the company no doubt hopes it will appeal to those who want to commemorate their epic journey.
- Memorial in the Heavens. Commander Sataris, a member of the East India Company, was recently honoured by an anonymous benefactor. To commemorate his mother’s recent passing, the rights to register a planet in her name were purchased from Universal Cartography.
- Chancellor Blaine Opens Senate Debate. With the sombre echo of Emperor Hengist Duval still resonating throughout Capitol, the Senate reopened today to deliberate how the question of succession will be resolved. Chancellor Anders Blaine opened the discussion.
- Core Dynamics Unveils New Gunship. Core Dynamics has a long-running association with the Federation, having produced everything from the humble Eagle to the mighty Farragut Battle Cruiser for the Federal Navy. Their latest offering, the Federal Gunship, is a sturdy combat vessel designed to provide the Federation with a superior fighter escort.
- Imperial Veteran Sceptical about Patreus’s Campaign against Emperor's Dawn. The senator’s assertions have been questioned by a source from within the Empire itself - General Anthony Corvus of the Imperial Navy. “We are clearly dealing with a well-organised and highly motivated cell organisation, and despite Denton Patreus’s optimism, in my opinion it is too early to make any predictions about its suppression. I have dealt with similar organisations in the past, and they can be surprisingly hard to extinguish. No sooner have you dealt with one cell, another appears somewhere else.”
- The Truth about Emperor’s Dawn. As the campaign against Emperor’s Dawn escalates, captured materials have revealed more about the group and its aims to destabilise imperial society. Taken at face value, it seemed to espouse beliefs and traditions supported by many throughout the Empire, despite the rather extreme tone. The propaganda became more sinister, however, when it elaborated on how these beliefs would ideally be enforced. Some of the items included speeches denouncing the Emperor and his ‘complicity in the erosion of tradition’.
- New Combat Fighter from Gutamaya Shipyards. One of the defining characteristics of the Eagle Mk II is its peerless manoeuvrability, so when it was announced that the successor to the popular fighter would be less manoeuvrable than the ship it was replacing, eyebrows were raised. It seems, however, that there was little cause for concern, as while the new Eagle doesn’t quite rival its predecessor in terms of agility, it outclasses it in virtually all other respects.
- Emperor’s Dawn Issues Request for Supplies. As news spreads that Senator Denton Patreus has launched a military operation against Emperor’s Dawn, journalists at The Imperial Citizen report that the insurgent group has issued a public appeal for commodities. Significantly, the goods the group has requested – progenitor cells and narcotics – are illegal in many jurisdictions.
- Emperor’s Dawn Bases Discovered. According to the office of Senator Denton Patreus, Imperial intelligence has discovered several bases belonging to Emperor’s Dawn. Senator Patreus, who is leading the campaign against Emperor’s Dawn, has issued a statement confirming that he is initiating a combat operation designed to destroy the insurrectionists.
- Kumo Crew to Target Lavigny-Duval. Leaked military intelligence indicates that hundreds of Kumo Crew fleets will soon descend on Imperial territory in an effort to cultivate further civil unrest. The plan is apparently to force Duval into admitting the foolishness of the Pegasi War by bringing it as close to home as possible.
- The People’s Princess Speaks. At a public charity event in which several dozen slaves were granted their freedom, Princess Aisling Duval took the opportunity to speak about the succession.
- Research into Strange Objects Begins. A Federal research programme has been established to study the strange objects discovered in a number of systems, including Tanmark and HIP 102128, it was announced today. The project is being led by Professor Ishmael Palin, formerly of the Homeland Scientific Council.
- Imperial Slave Regulations Proposed. Following the recent audit of the Imperial Slave Association, the Imperial Senate Audit Committee has recommended the introduction of further regulations governing the treatment and transportation of Imperial slaves.
- Vice President’s Investigation Data Found. A spokesman for Vice President Nigel Smeaton’s family revealed today that a concealed data chit had been recently discovered among his personal belongings. The spokesman stated that the data would not be made public at this time, but some of the information might enable the authorities to locate the wreckage of the Highliner Antares.
- Senator Arissa Lavigny-Duval Calls Impromptu Press Conference. After the day’s Senate deliberations finished, Senator Arissa Lavigny-Duval stopped to answer questions from the assembled reporters. “Most of all the Empire needs stability and continuity. I was privileged to spend some time with Emperor Hengist Duval after he recovered from his coma. He shared with me a vision in which the Empire continues to build on its strengths of justice and tradition."
- Munshin Announces Plan to Aid Refugees. Officials at Ocrinox's Orbiter held a press conference earlier today to announce their intention to build a state-of-the-art resettlement facility for refugees of the Pegasi Pirate War.
- Kumo Operation to Hit Aisling Duval. Ever the opportunists, Kumo Crew commanders have swept across a number of systems controlled by Arissa Lavigny-Duval in the last seven days. They penetrated deeper than in any previous skirmish, and elevated the level of danger faced by Imperial citizens as a result of the Pegasi Pirate War.
- Imperial Internal Security Service Issues another Appeal. In a repeat of the events of last month, the Imperial Internal Security Service – the organisation responsible for domestic security throughout the Empire – has issued a second public appeal for exploration data.
- Did Aisling Duval Know About Emperor’s Dawn? In a devastating exposé released earlier today, the Imperial Herald has published details of alleged links between the secretive group backing Princess Aisling Duval and some of the funding sources for the Emperor’s Dawn insurgency. While a direct connection between Princess Aisling and the insurgency is not alleged, there does appear to be a connection to senior members of the Princess’s inner council.
- Local Faction Helps Ready Munshin. The task of resettling Pegasi Sector refugees is underway at Ocrinox's Orbiter in the Munshin system. Hundreds of independent pilots have already helped to deliver vital medicines to Ocrinox's Orbiter.
- Aisling Duval Issues Statement. Following yesterday’s revelation of alleged links between Princess Aisling Duval’s office and the Emperor’s Dawn insurgency, Princess Aisling today issued a statement denying any knowledge of the connection.
- Federal Research Programme Terminated. Reports have begun circulating that the Federal research programme established last week to study the so-called ‘anomalous extraterrestrial objects’ (or AEOs) has been terminated. This news comes only a week after the inauguration of the project.
- Senator Patreus Calls for Senate Investigation. As Senator Denton Patreus prepared to enter the Senate to continue the deliberations over the succession, he issued an angry demand for a full senate investigation into the reported links between Emperor’s Dawn and Princess Aisling Duval’s office.
- Chancellor Blaine Confirms Senate Investigation. At the start of the day’s deliberations, Chancellor Anders Blaine declared that a Senate investigation into the claimed connection between Princess Aisling Duval’s office and the insurgent group Emperor’s Dawn was to be undertaken. The investigation will begin immediately, despite the Senate being in closed session until the succession is decided.
- Shelter from the Storm. Yesterday, Utopia added its support to the Mushin government’s call for help as the Pegasi Pirate War continues to displace millions of citizens. The head of the Utopian relief effort, Adjudicator Adric Claavis, made a statement.
- Aisling Duval Praises the Munshin System. Princess Aisling Duval has issued a statement praising the efforts of relief workers in the Munshin system.
- A Galactic Treasure Hunt. Alfred Jeffress, the reclusive philanthropist, has released an intriguing statement. In a press release, the eccentric billionaire announced his intention to initiate a galaxy-wide treasure hunt – and to give a share of his vast fortune to the winner.
- Pirates Target Pegasi Refugees. Reports are pouring in from the Amitrite system of pirate attacks on refugees fleeing the Pegasi Pirate War. The transports pouring from the Pegasi sector are often overloaded and poorly equipped, making them easy prey for the pirates.
- Pirates Continue to Target Refugees. Reports continue to pour in from the Amitrite system of pirates targeting refugees fleeing the war-torn Pegasi sector. The refugee transports have been stopping in Amitrite to refuel while travelling to a resettlement centre in the Munshin system, leaving them open to attack.
- Sothis Crystalline Gold. Scientists based at Newholm Station in the Sothis system have made a startling announcement – the discovery of an entirely new metalloid. The material, called Sothis Crystalline Gold, is produced by exposing ordinary gold to the thermal vents that line the seabed of the planets Sothis A5 and Sothis A6 – or, more specifically, to the submarine gas emitted by these vents.
- Senator Patreus offers Support to Senator Lavigny-Duval. Although the Senate remains in closed session until the succession is determined, Senator Denton Patreus made his support clear in a speech to his command staff.
- Palin Invited to Join Research Group. Last week saw reports that Professor Ishmael Palin has been forced to cease his research into the so-called anomalous extraterrestrial objects, also known as 'unknown artefacts'. The Voice of Varati has since received a statement from the Canonn Interstellar Research Group, an independent scientific body.
- Plastic Fantastic. Having been banned from cockpits for over a year, the craze of the Bobblehead is set to return. Although seemingly innocuous, these little plastic figures have been implicated in thousands of accidents across known space, and have even been used by pirates and assassins to murder unwary pilots. But after intense lobbying from various pilot groups and toy manufacturers, production has begun on a new generation of Bobbleheads, which will soon grace cockpits.
- Shadow President Winters Calls for Investigation. In a speech before Congress, Shadow President Felicia Winters called for an open and thorough investigation into the allegations made in recent articles posted by the Federal Times.
- Senator Arissa Lavigny-Duval Gains More Powerful Support. Capitol has been abuzz with rumour following Senator Denton Patreus' open declaration of support for Senator Arissa Lavigny-Duval. While possibly not a frontrunner for Emperor, Patreus commands a sizeable fleet and is rich and influential enough to help Arissa Lavigny-Duval become Empress.
- Pirates Wiped Out in Amitrite. Officials from the Defence Force of Amitrite have praised the many pilots who helped clear the system of pirates this week. Hundreds of hostile ships were eliminated, and crime levels in the system subsequently dropped to new lows.
- President Hudson Confirms Investigation. President Hudson responded today to Shadow President Winters's call for investigating the allegations raised by the Federal Times. In a press conference at the White House on Mars, he said: "The allegations raised by the Federal Times are indeed grave and I have already instructed the responsible agencies to pursue the evidence and determine its veracity. If the evidence proves to be true then the wrongdoers will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law."
- Emperor's Dawn Appeal Meets with Mixed Response. The result was that while the request for progenitor cells was successful, the request for narcotics was not – a result that no doubt reflects the divided attitude towards Emperor's Dawn. The question of what impact this will have on the organisation and its ability to further its agenda remains to be answered.
- Professor Ishmael Palin Responds to Proposal. "I admire the enthusiasm of the Canonn Interstellar Research Group, but I sense that our respective philosophies concerning the anomalous extraterrestrial objects are somewhat at odds with each other. So while I am flattered by their invitation, I feel I must decline."
- Scandal Rocks Chancellor Anders Blaine. Little has been heard from Princess Aisling Duval since it was revealed that one of her key advisors, Patron Damon Clarke, was connected to Emperor's Dawn. She has reportedly cooperated with both the Senate and IISS investigations into the allegations, and has vehemently denied any prior knowledge of the link.
- Preparation for 'Bacon Protests' Anniversary Underway. Today, a spokesperson for the Bacon Cats, a cooperative of independent pilots, addressed plans to host a spectacular celebration to mark the upcoming anniversary of the so-called 'Bacon Protests'.
- Pioneer Returns from the Depths. On the 5th of January 3301, an explorer by the name of Commander Kommodore set off to visit Sagittarius A* in his Eagle-class starship – the first known attempt to reach the core in such a vessel. During his ten-month mission, believed to be one of the longest on record, the explorer catalogued information on almost 3,900 star systems, and was awarded a staggering 123 million credits from Universal Cartographics for the data he amassed.
- Chancellor Anders Blaine Issues Statement. In the early hours of this morning, agents of the Imperial Guard and IISS arrested several members of Chancellor Anders Blaine's staff.
- Fuel Rats Complete 2,000th Rescue. In the 38 days since the Fuel Rats' last made headlines, the group has rescued a further 1,000 ships, bringing the total number of Commanders saved from a frustrating insurance experience to 2,000.
- Imperial Succession Vote in Senate Today. Chancellor Blaine was considered the strongest candidate for the throne, particularly given the deadlock between Princess Aisling Duval and Senator Arissa Lavigny-Duval. But the recent revelation of his indirect connection to Emperor's Dawn leaves the two women as the most convincing contenders.
- After a Senate vote, Arissa Lavigny-Duval was declared Emperor of the Empire. Standing on the steps of the Senate building, Chancellor Anders Blaine announced the Senate's decision on the succession. In a historic selection, and as a result of a clear majority vote, Arissa Lavigny-Duval will be the next ruler of the Empire. She will be the first female leader of the Empire since Marlin Duval founded the original colony on Achenar in the 23rd Century. 06 OCT 3301;
- Remembering the Victims of the Cerberus Plague. As of today, the disease is officially considered extinct. Carl Simmons, the specialist who led research into a cure, has confirmed that no new outbreaks of the plague have been reported since early August, and that the disease can therefore be considered eradicated. To mark this event, and in remembrance of those who lost their lives to the Cerberus Plague, officials at Hart Station have commissioned a special memorial. Governor Albrecht, administrator of Hart Station, unveiled the monument with the following words:
- Federal Times Reporter Lends Weight to 'Master Chef' Story. An anonymous message was delivered to a number of news feeds claiming that secret genetic experiments were being conducted in the Noti system. Many commentators dismissed the message as a hoax, but now it seems the claims may have a basis in reality. Marc Garfield, a reporter for the Federal Times, has allegedly seen the so-called 'master chefs' first hand, and the encounter clearly made an impression.
- The Bacon City Hangover. Last week, the starport of Bacon City played host to the inaugural Bacon Protests anniversary celebrations, which commemorated the repeal of the meat ban that affected citizens of the Carnoeck system in 3288. Revellers from across the galaxy descended on Bacon City to join in the fun, and hundreds of independent pilots ferried animal meat and narcotics to the starport to fuel the festivities.
- Two weeks ago, the Imperial Internal Security Service issued a request for exploration data as part of its ongoing effort to locate bases belonging to the insurgent organisation Emperor's Dawn. The request resulted in a raft of fresh astrological data, which has since been subjected to rigorous analysis by the IISS. This in turn has produced a list of star systems that the IISS believes contain Emperor's Dawn bases: Namarii, Tabaldak, LTT 874, Shambhala and Svari.
- Increased Security on Capitol. With Emperor's Dawn threatening to sabotage the Imperial coronation ceremony, and the Emperor's assassination still casting a pall over the city, security for the ceremony has been drastically increased. Naval infantry, local police and Imperial Guard units are already patrolling the streets of Capitol and conducting security checks. One Navy contact revealed that this was likely to be one of the largest deployments of Naval troops in decades.
- Who is Funding Emperor's Dawn? As the war between the Empire and Emperor's Dawn continues, an increasing number of political commentators are asking the question: where does the organisation get its money?
- Prime Minister Mahon Holds Influence over 1,000 Systems. The office of Edmund Mahon has announced the signing of the Prime Minister's one thousandth trade agreement. This is a momentous achievement for the Prime Minister and his supporters, and a testament to the hard work and dedication of independent pilots throughout the Alliance.
- Emperor's Dawn Connected to Universal Cartographics Security Breach. Exploration activity has been brought to a near standstill after a data-encrypting firmware bug threatened to compromise recently acquired astronomical data.
- Elegance in Simplicity. Gutamaya Shipyards' latest vessel, the Imperial Eagle, is now available for purchase for any pilot holding the appropriate rank in the Imperial Navy, and positive consumer feedback is already flooding in.
- The War against Emperor's Dawn Continues. Following the Empire's recent discovery of five additional Emperor's Dawn bases, Senator Denton Patreus has despatched military fleets to three of the systems occupied by the insurgents: Namarii, Tabaldak and LTT 874.
- Sirius Corporation Announces New Programme. Earlier this year, the Sirius Corporation expanded into the systems of HIP 8396, Almagest, Sothis, Ceos, and Robigo. In a statement released today, Li Yong-Rui, the CEO of the Sirius Corp., announced ambitious plans to revitalise his company's new holdings.
- Gifts for the New Emperor. On Sunday, Arissa Lavigny-Duval will be crowned Emperor. Preparations for the coronation are almost complete, and the population of Capitol is eagerly awaiting the inauguration of the Empire's first female ruler. To mark this prestigious occasion, the future Emperor has invited galactic citizens to bring her gifts in exchange for certain incentives.
- Carnoeck System Clean up Nearly Over. The response to the appeal was overwhelmingly positive, with hundreds of combat pilots taking to their ships and heading for the Carnoeck system. The resulting conflict lasted for several days and raged throughout Carnoeck, and ultimately succeeded in routing the disruptive elements.
- Appeal for Aganippe Rush Comes to an End. The Revolutionary Noti Value Party, a group based in the Noti system, recently issued an open contract for Aganippe Rush, a rare commodity found only in the Aganippe system. Although the faction chose not to publicise the reason for the request, the response was positive, with hundreds of independent pilots making the journey to Aganippe to gather quantities of the unusual commodity.
- Technical Trouble in the Warkushanui System. Reports coming in from the Warkushanui system indicate that a number of starports in the region are currently experiencing technical issues. According to Sam Norris, a technician at Coats Hub, the system's inhabitants are dealing with a range of problems.
- Arissa Lavigny-Duval Crowned Emperor. Today, dawn broke above an expectant Capitol as Imperial citizens awaited the coronation of the first female Emperor (the Imperial Senate having determined that 'Emperor' should be used for both male and female rulers). It looked like the entire population had come to witness the procession of Arissa Lavigny-Duval through the city to the Imperial Palace. 18 OCT 3301;
- Pilots Call for Starship Lighting Enquiry. More than 220,000 pilots have signed a petition calling for an inquiry into the lack of anti-collision lights on starships and emergency lighting on system-authority ships.
- Emperor Arissa Lavigny-Duval denounced Emperor's Dawn as enemies of the Empire, and praised Senator Denton Patreus's handling of the fight against them, 21 OCT 3301;
- Technical Issues in Warkushanui Intensify. As the technical problems in Warkushanui intensify, some commentators have drawn attention to the fact that the number of anomalous extraterrestrial objects (or AEOs) discovered in the system has recently increased. The Federal Times asked staff at Gurragchaa Gateway if there could be a connection between the mysterious objects and the breakdowns, but was told only that "all available lines of enquiry were being explored".
- From Dreams to Reality. For the past few months, a development group founded by the Explorer's Association has been working on plans to build a starport in the Pleiades Nebula. Now, it appears the plans are about to become reality.
- Sirius Corporation Takes Aim at Pirates. Reports are coming in of pirate activity in the Robigo system, a seldom-visited region of space that was recently brought under the control of the Sirius Corporation. Fortunately for the people of Robigo Mines, the system's only outpost, the Sirius Corporation has a history of taking a zero-tolerance approach to those who threaten its holdings.
- Technical Trouble in 49 Arietis. According to Blake Fry, a commercial freight pilot who regularly traverses the 49 Arietis system, the starport of Gaiman Dock has been hit with a plethora of issues in recent hours, including power outages and system failures. Speaking to the Federal Times, Fry said: "I don't know exactly what's going on, but they've got problems popping up all over the place. Energy, infrastructure – everything's on the fritz. They're in a world of pain over there.
- Fresh Incentive from Emperor's Dawn. The war between the Empire and the insurgent organisation Emperor's Dawn has taken a decisive turn, as the Empire dealt critical blows to the insurrectionists' forces in the Namarii, Tabaldak and LTT 874 systems this week. In response, Emperor's Dawn has issued a statement indicating that it intends to dramatically increase the amounts it is offering to privateers.
- Fight Club Rocks Athena. At approximately 21:00 on Saturday the 18th October 3301, a slew of heavily armed Cobras began congregating outside Powell Terminal in the Athena system for an all-on-all bloodbath. Millions of credits' worth of insurance claims were issued as the Commanders of the XYZ Fight Club kicked off the 'Cobra Crunch'.
- Commemorative Space Race. To commemorate 'Star Wars', the classic audiovisual entertainment series of the 20th and 21st century, the Buckyball Racing Club, sponsored by Leesti Azure Milk, presents the first part of a new galactic race, the Kessel Run.
- Federation Scientist Initiates Independent Research Programme. Ishmael Palin, the Federation scientist tasked with studying the anomalous extraterrestrial objects discovered earlier this year, has announced his decision to resume his research. This development follows the termination of an earlier, Federation-backed research programme led by Professor Palin.
- Empire Wins Decisive Victory. For the past two weeks, the Empire has been battling the insurgent organisation Emperor's Dawn in the Namarii, Tabaldak and LTT 874 systems. This morning, the Empire confirmed that the campaign had been a resounding success, resulting in the total destruction of all three Emperor's Dawn bases. Senator Denton Patreus, who has been leading the campaign against the insurrectionists, issued a defiant statement.
- Construction of New Starport Begins. Work has now begun on a new Ocellus starport in the Kaushpoos system. The project began with a request from the Explorers' Association, which issued an appeal for metals for use in the station superstructure.
- Station Services Suspended at Gurragchaa Gateway. Following recent news of technical issues in the Warkushanui system, officials at Gurragchaa Gateway have announced that all station services, bar refuelling and rearming, have been suspended.
- Garrison Supplies Found in Criminal Hands. Numerous civil wars have been fought between criminal groups and system governments throughout Imperial space over the past month, and corrupt governments and cartels have been overthrown in many instances. Investigations into the conflicts have uncovered disturbing connections, as many confiscated weapons and munitions bear serial numbers of garrison supplies stockpiled in the Guathiti system.
- Nascent Starport Targeted by Pirates. " Pirates have begun congregating in the Kaushpoos system, preying on the traders and contractors travelling to and from the construction site. Fortunately, we anticipated such an eventuality, and set aside a cash reserve specifically for the reimbursement of bounty hunters."
- Jeffress's Second Treasure Hunt. According to a statement from the eccentric billionaire and reclusive philanthropist Alfred Jeffress, the event will follow much the same format as the first. A mystery object has been placed somewhere in space, and the first person to find and deliver it to a specified location will win the competition.
- CIRG Researcher Addresses Artefact Developments. The Voice of Varati recently interviewed the lead researcher at the Canonn Interstellar Research Group, Commander RedWizzard: "We know that the UA's Morse-transmission behaviour is evolving. It's almost as if somebody is pushing buttons to trigger different behaviours. It's very strange.
- "We've also observed that they're spreading at an alarming rate over a huge volume of space. We learned a while ago that UAs seem to align themselves towards Merope in the Pleiades, and there is evidence that the systems containing UAs form a 'shell' around Merope at distances between 135 and 150 light years.
- Technical Issues in 64 Arietis. The starport of Weyn Dock in the 64 Arietis system has become the latest to be affected by mysterious technical issues, following a rash of inexplicable breakdowns and malfunctions at starports throughout the Warkushanui system.
- Trouble in Varati. Following reports of technical problems in the 64 Arietis and Warkushanui systems, news of similar problems at Bond Hub in the Varati system are beginning to emerge. Stana Chapple, an engineer at Bond Hub, confirmed that the starport was experiencing technical difficulties.
- Armed Intruders Apprehended at Christian Dock. Security personnel at Christian Dock in the Nganji System have successfully apprehended a group of armed interlopers, it has been confirmed. The intruders, who were reported to be in possession of personal weapons classed as illegal in several systems, are being detained while they await preliminary sentencing.
- Positive Response to Explorers' Association Request. The Explorers' Association has released a statement confirming that the pirates operating in the Kaushpoos system have been eliminated. Hundreds of pilots responded to the organisation's appeal, taking to their ships to battle the agitators disrupting the assembly of Kaushpoos's new Ocellus starport and deliver palladium for use in its construction.
- Cayutorme Syndicate Seeks Support. Imperial investigators have confirmed ties between Archon Delaine's Kumo Crew and the mercenary group known as the Cayutorme Syndicate. This partnership brings disturbing context to the civil unrest currently affecting Cayutorme, as well as the syndicate's rapid rise to power.
- Treasure Hunt Comes to an End. The treasure hunt organised by the billionaire and philanthropist Alfred Jeffress has come to an end, with a pilot by the name of Commander Woodhouse claiming victory. Hundreds of people took part in the competition, but ultimately there could only be one victor.
- Epsilon Indi Hosts Summit Conference. London Relay in the Epsilon Indi system is to host a summit conference focusing on terrorism and galactic security. Representatives from the Empire, the Federation and the Alliance are all expected to attend the three-day event, which begins next week.
- Sirius Corporation Programme Begins Today. Following a recent statement from Sirius Corporation announcing its intention to revitalise several newly acquired star systems, the company has launched an initiative to boost the economy of HIP 8396. At the heart of the initiative is a request for osmium, which Sirius Corp hopes will serve as a fillip for the system's financial rejuvenation.
- Duelling Narratives in Cayutorme Conflict. The deadline for the inspection and disbandment of the mercenary Cayutorme Syndicate fleet has passed, and Imperial Naval vessels have entered the Cayutorme system.
- Mavia Kain Announces Galactic Games. Mavia Kain, High Inquisitor of the Imperial Inquisition, has formally announced the upcoming Galactic Games for Charity. The games will take place between the 13th and 15th of November 3301 in support of the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation. A general amnesty will be declared in the Brestla system over the weekend.
- Gutamaya Shipyards to Reinstate Restrictions. Last month, Gutamaya Shipyards marked Arissa Lavigny-Duval's coronation by temporarily lifting the rank-related restrictions on all Imperial ships. With the official coronation period now over, the company has announced that the restrictions on its ships will be reinstated on Monday.
- Frontline Report: Cayutorme. Imperial forces have begun their offensive against the Cayutorme Syndicate and its illegal fleet. Large clashes have occurred over the past few days, and major victories have been won by the forces of the Imperial Navy and its auxiliary force of Commanders.
- Order Restored to Cayutorme. After several days of fighting between Imperial forces and the mercenaries of the Cayutorme Syndicate, order has been restored to the Cayutorme system. With the mercenary fleet defeated, the leaders of the Cayutorme Syndicate have petitioned for a ceasefire. Kyle Kurowski, the leader of the organisation, has not been seen since hostilities began.
- Increased Smuggling Activity in Epsilon Indi. Authorities in the Epsilon Indi system have reported a dramatic increase in smuggling over the past week. Station personnel at London Relay – believed to be the focus of the smuggling activity – declined to provide specifics.
- Starport Project Enters Final Phase. Two weeks ago, the Explorers' Association began work on a new Ocellus starport in the Pleiades Nebula. The project received financial support from the Brewer Corporation and Universal Cartographics, which offered generous premiums to traders providing essential materials for the construction.
- Market Value of Unknown Artefacts Increases. The Money Matters news feed has reported that the market value of the mysterious unknown artefacts has dramatically increased. The report neglects to include specific figures, citing the "fluctuating nature" of the market, but does imply that the trade price has seen a significant upswing.
- Sirius Corporation Programme Ends Today. The initiative was underpinned by an open contract for osmium, which contractors were asked to deliver to Stepping Stone Base. The response to the appeal was positive, with hundreds of miners taking to their ships to gather resources for the people of HIP 8396.
- Explorers' Association Appeal Successful. The Explorers' Association has announced that the third stage of its ambitious starport project is complete. The materials needed for the final phase of construction have been delivered, and the finishing touches are now being applied to the Kaushpoos system's new Ocellus starport.
- Onionhead Appeal Attracts Pirates. Reports coming in from the Xelabara system indicate that the recent request from the Drug Empire of Xelabara for onionhead has drawn hundreds of pirates to the system. According to system authorities, the pirates are targeting the traders travelling to and from Navigator Market, the hub of the onionhead operation.
- More Malfunction Reports. Over the past month, starports in the Warkushanui, 49 Arietis, 64 Arietis and Varati systems have experienced a raft of mysterious technical issues and malfunctions. As the problems persist, reports of similar – and equally mysterious – issues have arrived from Hinz Hub in the Ngobe system, Tsunenaga Dock in the Iapodes system, and Li Qing Jao in Sol.
- Onionhead Appeal Successful. The Drug Empire of Xelabara has announced that its appeal for onionhead has been successful. According to Rooney 'Rush' Romero, a spokesperson for the Drug Empire of Xelabara, the faction has received significant quantities of the controversial narcotic over the past week.
- Services Suspended at Gaiman Dock and Weyn Dock. Authorities in the 64 Arietis system have confirmed that station services at Weyn Dock have been suspended due to ongoing technical issues at the starport. The announcement came within an hour of a similar statement from 49 Arietis, where it was confirmed that station services had also been suspended at Gaiman Dock.
- Master Chefs Coming to Market. The sceptics were proved wrong, however, when the Revolutionary Noti Values Party announced that not only were the Master Chefs real, they would soon be available for purchase. The announcement invoked the ire of human rights activists, who condemned the allegedly inhuman practices employed in training the Master Chefs. But this did little to deter consumers from placing advance orders for the epicurean slaves.
- CIRG Sends Scientists to Bond Hub. Mere hours after the Canonn Interstellar Research Group defeated the Labour of Varati in the recent Bond Hub election, more than fifty CIRG scientists arrived at Bond Hub from Thompson Dock. The scientists were accompanied by tonnes of equipment, which has been installed in makeshift labs.
- Rescue Ships to be Given Bold New Livery. A joint initiative from the Pilots Federation and the Fuel Rats has resulted in a distinctive new colour scheme for search-and-rescue vessels. The livery has been designed to assist with the instant recognition of friendly rescue ships, thereby minimising unintentional attacks and soothing the nerves of those in need of rescue.
- The Canonn Calls for Halt to Artefact Sales. The Voice of Varati today received a statement from Dr Arcanonn of the Canonn Interstellar Research Group: "As news of further station malfunctions spreads, I urge all those who have been selling Unknown Artefacts to stop doing so immediately, to avoid any further station shutdowns."
- Gutamaya Shipyards Announces the Imperial Fighter. In September, Gutamaya Shipyards released a new version of the enduringly popular Eagle. This month, the company has announced the launch of a new fighter designed specifically for the CQC Championship – the Imperial Fighter.
- Explorer's Association "Delighted" with Response to Appeal. The Explorer's Association has announced that its request for exploration data has been positively received by the galactic community. Over the past two weeks, the organisation has accepted a wealth of information on previously uncharted star systems, which it will now sell to various private clients.
- Technical Issues spread to Harma and Wolf 1301. Authorities at Gabriel Enterprise in the Harma system have reported that the station is the latest to be affected by mystifying technical problems, following a raft of malfunctions and breakdowns throughout the starport. Meanwhile, personnel at Saunders's Dive in Wolf 1301 have released a similar statement, reporting extensive technical problems over the past 24 hours.
- Federation Triumphs over Emperor's Dawn. When an outpost belonging to the insurgent organisation Emperor's Dawn was discovered in the Federal system of Kausalya two weeks ago, Federal President Zachary Hudson's response was swift and unequivocal. Promising to "mete out such punishment that the very fires of hell will seem but guttering candles in comparison," Hudson promptly despatched a military fleet to Kausalya. Today, Admiral Kirby of the Federal Navy confirmed that the initiative to rout the dissidents had been an unmitigated success.
- Fake Gem Scam Discovered. Word has reached this reporter over the past few hours of a massive fraud involving fake precious gems originating from the region of the Prism system. A security services spokesperson admitted that they had been caught unawares by the scale of the issue, and that thousands of fakes had already been sold.
- Faction Issues Festive Request. This year, an organisation based in the Hel system is issuing a special appeal to commemorate the approaching winter solstice. The Hel Purple Energy Industry has issued a request for Crystalline Spheres – a commodity currently available only at Snow Moon in the Bento system.
- Another Jeffress Treasure Hunt. Now eccentric billionaire Alfred Jeffress has announced a third treasure hunt, and once again he has promised to reward the winner with a share of his vast personal fortune.
- The Canonn Supports Palin's Effort. Professor Ishmael Palin has requested help in establishing a new research base on Maia B1BA in order to safely study the unknown artefacts.
- Technical Issues Spread to Maia. Following last week's report that the technical issues currently plaguing the galaxy had spread to Gabriel Enterprise in Harma, authorities at the starport have announced that all services have been suspended apart from docking and shipyard access.
- The Search for the Antares. 3251 is remembered chiefly for the disappearance of the Antares, a technologically revolutionary passenger liner designed and built by the Sirius Corporation. The Sirius Corporation is not ready to close the file on the Antares. Today, Li Yong-Rui, CEO of the company's governmental division, announced that the organisation intends to launch an official search for the ship.
- Scientist's Appeal Successful. Last week, Professor Ishmael Palin issued a request for evacuation shelters with which to establish a new research outpost on Maia b1ba in the Maia system. Today, Professor Palin announced that the request had been positively received by the galactic community, and that he and his team were now in a position to start work on their new base of operations.
- Treasure Hunt Comes to an End. The third treasure hunt from eccentric billionaire Alfred Jeffress has come to an unexpected end, with not one but two pilots claiming the grand prize. Commanders MAX RED and Sync Mercy completed the treasure hunt within seconds of each other, prompting Jeffress to declare them both winners.
- Appeal for Crystalline Spheres Comes to an End. Last week, the Hel Purple Energy Industry launched a public appeal for crystalline spheres to commemorate the upcoming winter solstice festival – a tradition from Earth's ancient past. Hundreds of independent pilots got into the spirit of the occasion, taking to their ships to deliver the requested commodities to Snow Moon in the Bento system.
- Faction Appeals for Fireworks. With the end of the year less than a week away, preparations for New Year celebrations are in full swing throughout the galaxy. One of the most notable is the forthcoming party from Independent Cherets Labour, an organisation based in the Cherets system. According to a recent press release, the organisation has issued an open contract for fireworks with which to mark the start of 3302. But not just any fireworks. Anduliga fireworks.
- Clauss Incorporated has announced that its recent appeal for Special Gifts has been warmly received by the galactic community, with hundreds of pilots taking to their ships to transport the requested commodities from Frost Dock in the Njambalba system to Clauss Port in Santa Muerte. Nicolas St Clauss, the CEO of Clauss Incorporated, released a brief statement: "It warms my heart to see so many people giving to their fellow citizens, and helping us spread joy throughout the galaxy. I'd like to thank all those who contributed to this appeal."
- Sirius Corporation Begins Analysing Wreckage. Today, the Sirius Corporation confirmed that it has received thousands of tonnes of space-borne debris, and that it would soon begin analysing the wreckage to determine its origin.
- Alien structures have been confirmed on at least two planets in the Pleiades Nebula. Commander Octo (Cmdr Octo86) made the initial discovery on Merope 5c;
- Reports of curious wrecks of unknown vessels;
- In recognition of Senator Denton Patreus's victories over Emperor's Dawn, Emperor Arissa Lavigny-Duval promoted him to Admiral of the Fleet, giving him command of the Imperial Navy, 22 FEB 3302;
- Starports damaged by Unknown Artefacts have been repaired with Meta-Alloys, 20 MAY 3302;
- Jaques Station, the only space station equipped for continuous star travel, attempted an extreme long-range jump to Beagle Point from Gliese 1269 on May 21, 3302;
- Ever since Jaques Station arrived in Eol Prou RS-T d3-94 in June 3302, thousands of galactic citizens have migrated to the system which has been renamed Colonia in search of a new way of life.
- The first permanent settlement in the system, Colonia Hub on the surface of Eol Prou RS-T d3-94 2 A (now known as Colonia 2 A), was inaugurated on September 9, 3302;
- Kahina Loren implicated in Patreus assassination attempt, 19 SEP 3302;
- The ruins of the Guardians were discovered by by CMDR XDeath in the Synuefe XR-H D11-102 system on October 27, 3302;
- Kahina Loren had been found guilty of the attempted assassination of Admiral Denton Patreus. She's sentenced to life imprisonment at Koontz Asylum in the Daibo system, 28 OCT 3302;
- Festive Appeal Concludes. Clauss Incorporated has announced that its festive appeal received the enthusiastic support of the galactic community, with hundreds of pilots taking to their ships to transport personal gifts from Frost Dock in the Njambalba system to Clauss Port in the Santa Muerte system. 05 JAN 3303;
- Alliance Campaign Concludes. The Alliance has announced that its campaign to build a planetary outpost in the California Nebula has received the enthusiastic support of the galactic community. Hundreds of pilots responded to the appeal for construction materials by delivering geological equipment, hazardous environment suits and surface stabilisers to Tshang City in the Furuhjelm III-674 system. 05 JAN 3303;
- The Unknown Ship is an alien vessel, first encountered while traveling through Hyperspace and pulled into normal space on January 5, 3303;
- 8 sided alien ships rip CMDRs out of Witchspace (hyperspace high wake);
- Media outlets throughout the galaxy are abuzz with news of an event that many are interpreting as an encounter with non-human life. According to reports, an independent pilot by the name of Commander DP Sayre was interdicted en route to the Aries Dark Region XU-O b6-3 by a highly unusual ship bearing no resemblance to any known human craft. 06 JAN 3303;
- Fuel Rats Complete 20,000th Rescue. On the 7th of January 3303, the Fuel Rats successfully completed their 20,000th rescue since their foundation in June 3301. The milestone was reached during a busy weekend that saw the group complete a total of 230 rescues. 7 JAN 3303;
- Engineers Reduce Requirements. The galaxy's independent engineers have announced a joint accord designed to make enhancements for civilian spacecraft more affordable. A spokesperson confirmed the accord was intended to ensure the safety of independent pilots traversing the space lanes. 11 JAN 3303;
- Appeal for Materials Concludes. A spokesperson for Balones Gold Touch Systems has announced that its appeal for materials has been enthusiastically received by the galactic community, resulting in a massive influx of deliveries to Tiedemann Dock, the organisation's base of operations. 12 JAN 3303;
- Superpowers Respond to Strange Sightings. Following several sightings of mysterious spacecraft, the leaders of the galaxy's three superpowers have released official statements. 13 JAN 3303;
- Independent Scientists Comment on Sightings. Professor Ishmael Palin, independent scientist and leading authority on xeno-biological research, has added his voice to the debate over sightings of mysterious spacecraft. 16 JAN 3303;
- Laksmii Jet Power Industries Operation Thwarted. Authorities in the Parun system have reported that the Laksmii Jet Power Industries plot against the Independents of Parun has been foiled. The operation centred on smuggling various items into Underwood Port so Imperial agents could use it to conduct guerrilla attacks against the Independents of Parun, the system's controlling faction. 19 JAN 3303;
- Sirius Corp. to Address Unknown-Artefact Issue. It is widely understood that Unknown Artefacts have the ability to extract materials from their immediate environment as part of a complex self-repair process. Unfortunately, this can have disastrous effects on starships and other forms of machinery. 19 JAN 3303;
- Sirius Corporation Campaign Ends. A spokesperson for the Sirius Corporation has announced that its appeal for microresources has been enthusiastically received by the galactic community. Hundreds of pilots responded to the corporation's appeal by delivering unknown fragments, untypical shield scans and aberrant shield pattern analysis to Cormack Hub in the Procyon system. 20 JAN 3303;
- Clandestine Federal-Imperial Negotiations? Animosity between the Empire and the Federation has been growing for months, but leaked communications suggest that clandestine negotiations may be taking place between the two superpowers. 20 JAN 3303;
- Engineer Ram Tah has announced that his appeal for data from the Synuefe ruins has been enthusiastically received by the galactic community. Hundreds of independent pilots responded to the appeal, resulting in a massive influx of deliveries to Felice Dock, the campaign's centre of operations. 23 JAN 3303;
- The recent Sirius Corporation campaign to protect starports from Unknown Artefact-related interference is already bearing fruit. Using material donated by the galactic community, Sirius Corporation scientists have dramatically increased the efficiency of meta-alloy application, thereby restoring many of the starports affected by Unknown Artefact-related disruption.
- Ram Tah Discovers New Sites. "Using the data contributed by the galactic community, I have succeeded in accessing the monolith network. But although I have detected a number of further Guardian sites – which is very exciting – I have not been able to divine their precise locations"
- Alliance Appeals for Help. The Alliance Council of Admirals has announced that an Alliance convoy has been attacked in the Fedmich system. According to a statement, the convoy was transporting personnel and military equipment to a secure Alliance outpost. It is understood the attack was executed by criminals operating in Fedmich.
- Body Found at Wreaken Construction Site. An unidentified individual has been found dead at a Wreaken Construction site in the COL 70 sector. The body was disfigured as a result of radiation exposure, and identification has so far not been possible. System authorities are conducting an investigation.
- Aliens Walk among Us! Outspoken conspiracy theorist Ricardo Bentonio has lent his voice to the debate surrounding reports of mysterious spacecraft. And true to form, he has made some rather implausible claims that these ships are Thargoid vessels and they've been exerting direct influence over human society.
- Children of Raxxla Release Report. The Children of Raxxla, based in the HR 6421 system, have released an analysis of the exploration data recovered by the galactic community in November last year.
- Galactic Leaders Trade Blows. The leaders of the galaxy's three superpowers have released further statements concerning reports of mysterious spacecraft.
- Second Colonia Appeal Concludes. The second Colonia Council migration appeal has come to an end. Hundreds of organisations took part in the campaign, delivering huge quantities of material to Jaques Station in the hope of earning a place in the Colonia Nebula.
- Ram Tah Comments on New Discoveries. Independent engineer Ram Tah, who has been leading research into the Synuefe ruins, has commented on the discovery of several new, similar sites: "I am delighted that our research has led explorers to further ancient sites, and I am hopeful that these ruins will yield fresh information about the Guardians."
- Halsey's Campaign Reaches Successful Conclusion. Former Federal president Jasmina Halsey has announced that her campaign to establish a rehabilitation centre for victims of war has received the wholehearted support of the galactic community. Hundreds of pilots supported the campaign by delivering construction materials to Dirichlet Orbital, the campaign's centre.
- Intriguing Expedition Record Surfaces. A curious record has surfaced, detailing an apparently clandestine expedition to find relics from the lost civilisation known as the Guardians. The record, which takes the form of a series of personal logs, indicates that the expedition was led by one Professor Melville, an authority on xeno-biology who disappeared a few months ago.
- Ram Tah Makes Breakthrough. Since the Synuefe ruins were discovered in October, hundreds of explorers, archaeologists and relic hunters have scoured the site for information about the race that created it. When engineer Ram Tah started researching the ruins, hundreds more joined the search, motivated either by a thirst for knowledge or by the promise of reward.
- Peacock Patrons of Law Appeal Concludes. A spokesperson for the Peacock Patrons of Law has announced that their appeal for robotics, ion distributors and emergency power cells has been enthusiastically received by the galactic community, resulting in a massive influx of deliveries to Phillips Dock, the organisation's base of operations.
- Valentine's Day Appeal Ends. The Vestani Conservatives have announced that their Valentine's Day appeal received the enthusiastic support of the galactic community, with hundreds of pilots taking to their ships to transport commodities to Rose Terminal in the Vestani system.
- Speculation over MetaDrive Technology. Audit records from MetaDrive Inc., acquired by the Sirius Corporation last year, have been leaked into public data silos by persons unknown.
- United Sutekh Future Operation Succeeds. A spokesperson for United Sutekh Future has announced that the organisation has triumphed over the Adad Exchange in the Sutekh system.
- Buckyball Racing Club has Tunnel Vision. After a relatively quiet start to the year, the Buckyball Racing Club is back with its first full-length race of 3303: Tunnel Vision.
- A carefully orchestrated heist, involving the theft of a large quantity of meta-alloys, has taken place at Darnielle's Progress in the Maia system.
- Asteroid Destroyed in HIP 16497. Earlier this week, automated stellar probes in the HIP 16497 system picked up an unusual heat signature. Local explorers promptly launched an investigation, only to discover that an asteroid had inexplicably disappeared from the system.
- Rahu Operation comes to an End. An Alliance spokesperson has announced that its operation to the crew of an Alliance convoy from opportunistic slavers in the Rahu system has reached a successful conclusion.
- The Mercury Seven Expedition. This weekend, the Mercury Seven expedition will depart from Jaques Station in the Colonia system. Citizens are invited to join the expedition, or to watch it depart at 7.00 UTC on the 5th of March 3303.
- Loren's Legion Appeal Concludes. Ambassador Cuthrick Delaney, steward of the Prism system, has announced that the Loren's Legion appeal for tantalum has been enthusiastically received by the galactic community. Hundreds of independent pilots responded to the appeal, resulting in a massive influx of deliveries to Hiram's Anchorage, the organisation's base of operations.
- Construction Appeal Concludes. A spokesperson for the Military Militia has extended its gratitude to those who supported its recent appeal for construction materials. In a statement, the spokesperson said: "Thanks to the galactic community, we are now in a position to start work on the Soldiers' Respite installation."
- Loren's Legion Appeal Concludes. Ambassador Cuthrick Delaney, steward of the Prism system, has announced that the Loren's Legion appeal for Tantalum has been enthusiastically received by the galactic community. Hundreds of independent pilots responded to the appeal, resulting in a massive influx of deliveries to Hiram's Anchorage, the organisation's base of operations.
- Distress Call Received from Col 70 Sector. Recent reports indicate that a garbled distress call from somewhere in the Col 70 sector has been received. The news has been met with surprise from some quarters, given that permit restrictions have made the sector relatively inaccessible.
- Alectrona Imperial Society Operation Succeeds. A spokesperson for the Alectrona Imperial Society has announced that its appeal for construction materials has reached a successful conclusion.
- Perpetrators of Darnielle's Progress Heist Identified. Three of the five individuals responsible for the recent theft of meta-alloys from Darnielle's Progress have been positively identified, following analysis of starport security footage. Remarkably, one of the perpetrators has been acknowledged as Commander Salomé, also known as Kahina Tijani Loren.
- Order Restored in Lidpar. The Union of Lidpar Green Party has announced that its campaign to clear the Lidpar system of agitators has been a success. Hundreds of pilots responded to the appeal, taking to their ships to eliminate the criminals operating in the system. The Union of Lidpar Green Party also stated that its appeal for Battle Weapons, Reactive Armour and Advanced Medicines had reached a successful conclusion.
- Empire Expands into the Pleiades. Recent reports indicate that the Empire has expanded into the Pleiades star cluster, having established a number of outposts in the HR 1185 system.
- Imperial Commanders Support Salomé. Reports have been received from Imperial space that many Imperial pilots are defying the standing kill-on-sight order on Commander Salomé, also known as Kahina Tijani Loren. The pilots pledging to support the disgraced senator are offering escort services and fuel, and have even promised to reward other Commanders willing to help.
- Halsey's Campaign Concludes. Former Federal president Jasmina Halsey has announced that her campaign to provide relief for those at Dirichlet Orbital has been a resounding success. Hundreds of pilots supported the campaign by eliminating agitators in Yum Kamcabi and delivering supplies to the starport.
- Fourth Colonia Appeal Concludes. The fourth Colonia Council migration appeal has come to an end. Hundreds of organisations took part in the campaign, delivering huge quantities of material to Jaques Station in the hope of earning a place in the Colonia Nebula.
- Alien Tsar Makes Statement. Admiral Aden Tanner, a seasoned military leader with over four decades of experience, has been appointed to the newly created role of Chief of Federal Security. "Having reviewed all available information, we can confirm these craft are active primarily within the Pleiades Nebula and the space in and around the Maia and Merope systems. The significance of these locations – if any – has not yet been determined. We can also confirm, despite rumours to the contrary, that carrying an Unknown Artefact does not attract the attention of these vessels."
- Message Received from Col 70 Sector. A weak signal from the Col 70 Sector has been detected by listening posts in both Federal and Imperial space.The message is incomplete, but it appears to pertain to some kind of rally point. Meanwhile, Federal and Imperial intelligence services have confirmed that thousands of covert and coded messages have recently been transmitted in the vicinity of the Col 70 Sector.
- Order Restored in Gandii. After a period of intense conflict, the Gandii Justice Party has defeated the forces of the Hand Gang of Gandii in the Gandii system. Both organisations called in support from independent combat pilots, but ultimately it was the Gandii Justice Party that emerged victorious.
- Curious Message Discovered. A group of EM-transmission technology enthusiasts in the Tionisla system claims to have found a message in the exploration data gathered last year as part of a campaign organised by the Children of Raxxla.
- Utopia Appeal Concludes. A spokesperson for the Utopia Commune has announced that its campaign for materials has reached a successful conclusion. Hundreds of pilots contributed to the initiative by delivering various commodities to Cenker City, which will be used in a forthcoming research and development programme.
- Colonia Resource Drive Concludes. Recent reports indicate that the Colonia Co-operative resource drive has received the wholehearted support of the galactic community. Thousands of tonnes of resources have been delivered to Jaques Station over the past week, which will be used to develop infrastructure throughout Colonia and the surrounding systems.
- Alliance Continues California Nebula Expansion. Last year, the Alliance established a foothold in the California Nebula with the construction of an outpost in the California Sector BA-A E6 system. Critics of the superpower suggested it was trying to control the system’s barnacles, but the Alliance insisted the outpost was intended solely to support scientific research.
- Formidine Rift Discovery. A few days ago, a curious message was discovered by the Hamsters, a group of EM-transmission enthusiasts in the Tionisla system. A short time later, a combined effort from the Children of Raxxla and several other groups decoded the message and discovered it pointed to the Syreadiae JX-F c0 system in the so-called Formidine Rift.
- Imperial Initiative Succeeds. The Merope Expeditionary Fleet has announced that the Imperial campaign to amass material for a new outpost in the Maia system has reached a successful conclusion. Hundreds of pilots supported the initiative by delivering construction materials to Obsidian Orbital in the Maia system.
- Federal-Imperial Conflict in Merope. Authorities in the Merope system have reported conflict between the Pleiades Resource Enterprise, a Federal organisation, and the Merope Expeditionary Fleet, an Imperial organisation. The clash represents the latest development in the ongoing proxy war between the Empire and the Federation.
- Generation Ship Lycaor Found. Before the development of faster-than-light travel, colonising distant star systems depended on vast interstellar arks known as generation ships. There are believed to be more than 70,000 of these ships in the galaxy, the location of many of which is not known. But now one of these ‘lost’ ships has been found. A transmission recovered from a listening post in the LHS 1047 system led a pair of independent pilots to the Alaunus system, where the generation ship ‘Lycaor’ was discovered. Tragically, it appears that the ship’s crew was killed by an unidentified pathogen, no doubt many centuries ago. This was confirmed by remotely accessing the ship’s medical logs.
- Sitakapan Expeditionary Forces Campaign Concludes. A spokesperson for the Sitakapan Expeditionary Forces has announced that the group’s appeal for military-grade weapons and chemicals has been enthusiastically received by the galactic community, resulting in a massive influx of deliveries to Russell Hub, the organisation’s base of operations.
- Order Restored in Cartoq. The Cartoq Purple Major Organisation has announced that its campaign to clear the Cartoq system of agitators has been a success. Hundreds of pilots responded to the appeal, taking to their ships to eliminate the criminals operating in the system.
- Fifth Colonia Appeal Concludes. The fifth Colonia Council migration appeal has come to an end. Hundreds of organisations took part in the campaign, delivering huge quantities of material to Jaques Station in the hope of earning a place in the Colonia Nebula.
- Terrorist Salomé Killed. Imperial despatches have confirmed that Commander Salomé, also known as Kahina Tijani Loren, was killed in the Arumclaw system on the 29th of April by a bounty hunter known as ‘Besieger’. Salomé was escorted by several heavily armed vessels, but her Imperial Clipper ‘Seven Veils’ was nevertheless destroyed by weapons fire. Three commanders were seen fleeing Arumclaw shortly afterwards.
Lore Differences with PrequelsEdit
In Frontier First Encounters, there were multiple endings depending on player action. One involved the player stealing a vaccine for the mycoid virus from INRA and delivering it to the Thargoids, resulting in them rewarding you with a Thargoid ship, and meetings taking place between them and humanity's scientists.
There was another ending where the player is instead given a more potent version of the mycoid virus by INRA and delivers this to the Thargoids instead of a vaccine, meaning no Thargoid ship was gifted to humanity and no exchanges of scientific data occurred. The announcement was that this is the actual history of events for Elite: Dangerous.
Executive Producer Michael Brooks clarified "This is correct, there was no official agreement, or cooperation between humanity and the Thargoids in the Elite: Dangerous history. There has been some unofficial contact though." The events of Out of Darkness by T. James are unofficial points of contact that have occurred. 
This is a fictional timeline and as such some listed events do not correspond to actual historical events such as if, when, and where they occurred in actual history.
- ↑ Epic History of the Federation
- ↑ Tourist Spot 0165 beacon near Earth
- ↑ Epic History of the Federation
- ↑ Tourist Spot 0165 beacon near Earth
- ↑ https://www.drewwagar.com/lore/elite-dangerous-lore-the-thargoids/
- ↑ https://www.drewwagar.com/lore/elite-dangerous-lore-the-thargoids/
- ↑ https://www.drewwagar.com/lore/elite-dangerous-lore-the-thargoids/
- ↑ https://www.drewwagar.com/lore/elite-dangerous-lore-the-thargoids/
- ↑ http://galnetarchive.blogspot.com/3300/09/
- ↑ http://galnetarchive.blogspot.com/3300/10/
- ↑ http://galnetarchive.blogspot.com/3300/12/
- ↑ http://galnetarchive.blogspot.com/3301/01/
- ↑ http://galnetarchive.blogspot.com/3301/02/
- ↑ http://galnetarchive.blogspot.com/3301/03/
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/01-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/02-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/03-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/07-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/08-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/10-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/11-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/12-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/13-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/14-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/15-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/16-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/17-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/20-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/21-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/22-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/23-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/24-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/25-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/26-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/27-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/28-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/30-APR-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/01-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/02-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/03-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/04-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/05-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/06-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/07-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/08-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/09-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/11-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/12-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/13-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/14-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/15-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/16-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/17-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/18-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/19-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/20-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/22-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/23-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/24-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/25-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/26-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/27-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/28-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/29-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/30-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/31-MAY-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/01-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/02-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/08-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/09-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/10-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/11-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/12-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/13-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/14-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/18-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/19-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/20-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/21-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/22-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/23-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/24-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/28-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/30-JUN-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/02-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/02-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/05-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/06-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/07-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/08-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/10-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/11-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/12-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/13-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/14-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/15-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/16-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/18-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/19-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/21-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/22-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/23-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/24-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/27-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/29-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/30-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/31-JUL-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/01-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/02-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/03-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/04-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/05-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/06-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/07-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/08-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/09-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/10-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/11-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/12-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/13-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/14-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/15-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/16-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/17-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/18-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/19-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/20-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/21-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/22-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/23-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/24-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/25-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/26-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/27-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/28-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/29-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/30-AUG-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/01-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/02-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/03-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/06-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/07-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/09-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/10-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/11-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/13-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/14-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/15-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/16-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/17-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/18-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/19-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/20-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/21-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/22-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/23-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/25-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/27-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/28-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/29-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/30-SEP-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/01-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/02-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/04-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/05-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/06-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/08-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/09-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/11-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/12-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/13-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/15-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/16-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/18-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/19-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/21-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/22-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/23-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/26-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/28-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/29-OCT-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/02-NOV-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/04-NOV-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/05-NOV-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/06-NOV-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/09-NOV-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/11-NOV-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/12-NOV-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/16-NOV-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/18-NOV-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/19-NOV-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/25-NOV-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/26-NOV-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/29-NOV-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/04-DEC-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/06-DEC-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/11-DEC-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/14-DEC-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/16-DEC-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/17-DEC-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/21-DEC-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/22-DEC-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/23-DEC-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/30-DEC-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/31-DEC-3301
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet/uid/5698e0529657ba4b5ba11205
- ↑ https://www.drewwagar.com/lore/elite-dangerous-lore-the-thargoids/
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/uid/56cae5a39657bade449aaddb
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/uid/573f15a09657bad96f9b0b7c
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/uid/57dbc92d9657ba651c6732a6
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/uid/581337499657ba0731b07a87
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/05-JAN-3303#
- ↑ https://www.drewwagar.com/lore/elite-dangerous-lore-the-thargoids/
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/06-JAN-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/12-JAN-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/11-JAN-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/12-JAN-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/13-JAN-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/16-JAN-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/19-JAN-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/20-JAN-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/23-JAN-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/24-JAN-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/26-JAN-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/27-JAN-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/28-FEB-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/03-FEB-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/06-FEB-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/09-FEB-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/10-FEB-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/13-FEB-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/16-FEB-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/17-FEB-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/23-FEB-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/24-FEB-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/25-FEB-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/02-MAR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/03-MAR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/09-MAR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/16-MAR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/20-MAR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/23-MAR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/24-MAR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/30-MAR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/31-MAR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/01-APR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/06-APR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/07-APR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/08-APR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/14-APR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/17-APR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/21-APR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/22-APR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/27-APR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/28-APR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/29-APR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/30-APR-3303
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/04-MAY-3303
- ↑ https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/263488-Mr-Brookes-please-confirm-this-lore-change?p=4081362&viewfull=1#post4081362
- ↑ https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/263488-Mr-Brookes-please-confirm-this-lore-change?p=4088444&viewfull=1#post4088444