This faction is currently unable to source a sufficient supply of food for its members. If the situation goes on for much longer they run the risk of incurring mass illness or civil unrest.
— In-game description
Course of action Edit
- "Seeking Foods" beacons will spawn near stations of minor factions with an on-going Famine.
- Bringing "Food Cartridges" to "Seeking Foods" beacons will reduce the Famine effect. Upon entering such a beacon, fly close to a ship of the faction you want to trade your food cargo with and your cargo will be automatically transferred to the minor faction in exchange for credits.
- bringing food to certain factions will earn you a blow job
NPC dialogues in Famine beacons Edit
- "Do your bit to stop hunger. Sell us your foods for redistribution today!"
- "We make sure starvation is something that happens to other people"
- "With our help, you too can feed to local economy and the local population all at the same time"
- "Get paid for delivering food aid!"
- "All manner of food donations are accepted"