The Farragut Battle Cruiser is the mainstay capital ship of the Federation. Heavily armed with classified weaponry, the Farragut stretches over two kilometres long. The backbone of the Federal Navy, it also forms the central core of the Federation Intervention fleet.
Core Dynamics Farragut-Class Battlecruisers represent the cutting edge in military technology. A single FCB can carry several squadrons of Federal Fighters and multiple Federal Corvettes across hundreds of light years without any difficulty. These deep deployment capabilities, coupled with extraordinarily heavy firepower, practically guarantee that a single FBC will completely overpower all but the most well-equipped opponents.
|Dimensions:||Length: 2040m, Width: 806m, Height: 300m|
|Ships Carried:||Several squadrons of Federal Fighters and multiple Federal Corvettes|
|Range:||Deep deployment capabilities|
|Name||Last known location||Notes|
|FNS Ajax||Pleiades Sector RO-Q b5-0||As of Sept. 28, 3302|
|FNS Alacrity||Pleiades Sector JC-U b3-2||As of Dec. 17, 3302|
|FNS Angelos||Procyon||As of Aug. 28, 3302|
|FNS Andromeda||CC Eri||As of Mar. 14, 3303|
|FNS Arethusa||Caraswang||As of Feb. 4, 3303|
|FNS Bellerophon||Merope 5C||As of Nov. 28, 3302|
|FNS Boxer||Merope 2A||As of Apr. 14, 3303|
|FNS Centaur||Ribhniugo||As of Feb. 25, 3303|
|FNS Curagous||Col Sector YF-M C8-8||As of Feb. 3, 3303|
|FNS Damocles||Mu Koji||As of Sept. 11, 3302|
|FNS Dauntless||CC Eri||As of Mar. 14, 3303|
|FNS Europa||Pleiades Sector IH-V c2-16||As of Dec. 29, 3302|
|FNS Farragut||Pleiades Sector IH-V C2-16||As of Sept. 22, 3302|
|FNS Gellan||Mu Koji||As of Sept. 9, 3302;|
Named for Federal President Isaac Gellan
|FNS Goliath||19 Phi-2 Ceti AB 2||As of Mar. 6, 3303|
|FNS Hawke||Merope||As of Jan. 6, 3303|
|FNS Hunter||Huokang||Fought in the battle of Huokang against small craft 27 may 3303|
|FNS Inflexible||Jardovici||As of Oct. 28, 3302|
|FNS Invincible||Jardovici||As of Oct. 28, 3302|
|FNS Iris||Merope||As of Mar. 24, 3303|
|FNS Kracer||Mu Koji||As of Sept. 10, 3302|
|FNS Leviathan||Huakang||Defeated three Majestic class capital ships in the battle of Huokang as of 26 may 3303|
|FNS Liberator||Merope||As of Dec. 29, 3302|
|FNS Medusa||ETA-1 Pictoris 6||As of Oct. 15, 3302|
|FNS Mercury||Huokang||Fought in the battle of Huokang 26 may 3303|
|FNS Mars||Involved in a battle with the INV thunderer in which it was victorious as of may 14, 3303||FNS mercury||Huokang||Fought in the battle of huokang as of 26 may 3303||FNS Narcissus||Rana|
|FNS Perseus||Maia||As of Mar. 11, 3303|
|FNS Resolution||Pleiades Sector RO-Q b5-0||As of Dec. 29, 3302|
|FNS Royal Oak|
|FNS Spartan||LP 790-29||As of Jan. 10, 3303|
|FNS Stalker||Sol||As of Dec. 7, 3302|
|FNS Starship One||Sol||As of Oct. 29, 3302;|
The personal ship of the Federal President
|FNS Striker||Sol||As of Oct. 29, 3302|
|FNS Surprise||Antliae Sector DL-Y C4||As of May 17, 3303|
|FNS Trander||Lugh||Named for Federal President Loric Trander|
- All Farragut Battle Cruisers appear to share the registration tag of FDN-RD5.
- The Farragut Battle Cruiser cannot be destroyed by reducing its hull to 0%.
- After destroying all of the Faragut's Heat Relays the ship will escape from battle by activating its Frame Shift Drive.
- Routing the Farragut awards the player 150,000 CR.
- Capital Ships have an exclusion zone. Flying too close to a Capital Ship is considered a threat and will make you a target, even if you are friendly. The Capital Ship will often inform you when you are getting close, telling you to back off.
- A Farragut is stationed above Earth in the Sol system, perhaps as a permanent post. It does not maintain an exclusion zone for friendlies.
- ↑ http://galnetarchive.blogspot.com/2015/05/core-dynamics-completes-work-on-new.html
- ↑ MercenaryThorrn's twitch broadcast @04:30:00
- ↑ MercenaryThorrn's twitch broadcast @04:46:00
Ships by type