The huge gross domestic product of the Federation economy funds a large, well-equipped Federal Navy which projects its values and influence.
- Admiral Vincent - Admiral of the Fleet
- Aden Tanner - Admiral of the Federal Navy, Chief of Federal Security
- Maxton Price - Admiral of the Federal Navy
- Admiral Kirby - Admiral of the Federal Navy
- Admiral Yorke - Admiral of the Federal Navy
- Jarah Kael - Lieutenant of the Federal Navy
- Admiral O'Brien - Retired Admiral
- Richard Morgan - Retired Admiral
- Admiral Kracer - Retired Admiral
Commanders of the Pilots Federation can serve in the Federal Navy Auxiliary. This auxiliary force is an organized group that supplements the Federal Navy, but is not directly incorporated. Honorary ranks are rewarded to individuals for their service.
|5||Chief Petty Officer||Federal Assault Ship||Vega, Beta Hydri|
|6||Warrant Officer||PLX 695|
|7||Ensign||Federal Gunship||Ross 128|
|12||Rear Admiral||Federal Corvette|
There are 14 ranks in the Federal Navy Auxiliary. Highly ranked players are allowed access to special Federation missions and ships, and are granted permits to access restricted systems.
For players to be promoted through the Federation's ranks they must complete missions or other favourable activities with Federation minor factions (which will generally take a long time depending on the activity).
How much progress one has made toward a rank can be seen in the right HUD panel, in the Reputation section of the Status tab. The current rank is shown by name along with a percentage indicator to show the progress made towards the next rank.
Once the rank indicator reaches 100%, the player will be able to find special Federal Navy missions that will promote the user to the next rank.
While the percentage indicator will not indicate more than 100%, the player is able to complete non-navy missions beyond that level and then complete several Navy missions in a row.
The Navy missions show up randomly alongside normal missions in the mission board and often require a "friendly" standing with the issuing minor faction. The missions can be identified by the name; they usually include "Federal Navy...", eg. "Federal Navy Aquisition Contract". Note that these missions seem to appear more often in solo play than in open play. Try switching to solo play if you have issues finding them. It is also recommended to have a ship that can land on medium size landing pads so you can accept any mission.
Federal Navy Ship (abbreviated as FNS) is a ship prefix used to identify a commissioned ship of the Federal Navy. For example FNS Trander is a battlecruiser named after the former President Loric Trander.
- ↑ Newsletter #22
- ↑ Core Dynamics Unveils New Gunship - 07 SEP 3301
- ↑ Community Goal: Emperor's Dawn 'Shadow' Cells Discovered - 21 JAN 3302
- ↑ Federation Triumphs over Emperor's Dawn - 16 DEC 3301
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auxiliaries
- ↑ 1.5 Update