|Relations||Hengist Duval - (Fiance)|
Arissa Lavigny-Duval - (Daughter)
Aristide de Lavigny - (Husband)
Florence Lavigny was the wife of Prince Aristide de Lavigny until he was eaten by a Ling Lang in his menagerie. She was a sweetheart from late Emperor Hengist Duval's younger years. Later she was the fiancée of Hengist Duval until he was assassinated by Brendan Paul Darius on behalf of Emperor's Dawn.
27 AUG 3301
- Florence Lavigny spoke out in support of Denton Patreus, saying that he was not an enemy of Hengist Duval.
18 AUG 3301
- Florence Lavigny Calls for Calm. In her first public appearance since the death of her fiancé Emperor Hengist Duval on their wedding day, Florence Lavigny made a short statement in the Imperial Palace press hall and answered a few questions. Her comments come amongst rising tensions on Capitol.
- Although clearly devastated by the loss of her long-time friend, she maintained an air of regal dignity, providing a glimpse of what she might have been as Empress Regent. As well as calling for calm, she recalled earlier times with the Emperor in his youth, even some events while her first husband Prince Aristide Lavigny was still alive. These anecdotes forced smiles from even the most sombre reporters gathered there.
05 AUG 3301
- Just before the wedding of Florence Lavigny and Hengist Duval, Hengist was stabbed by a member of Denton Patreus's party. The Emperor died en route to a medical facility.
22 DEC 3300
- Announced that she was to be married to Emperor Hengist Duval. This would make their daughter, Arissa Lavigny, next in line to the throne.
- ↑ http://galnetarchive.blogspot.com/3300/12/
- ↑ Zemina Torval and Florence Lavigny Join Patreus’ Campaign
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Florence Lavigny Calls for Calm - 18 AUG 3301
- ↑ Emperor Hengist Duval Attacked During Wedding Emperor Hengist Duval Dead
- ↑ Emperor To Marry Sweetheart