|Controlling Faction||United Ho Hsi Regulatory State|
No system description is available.
— In-Game Description
- Ho Hsi (Class M star)
- Ho Hsi A Belt
- Ho Hsi 1 (Landfall body, metal-rich)
- Ho Hsi 2 (Landfall world, high metal content)
- Ho Hsi 3 (Landfall world, high metal content)
- Ho Hsi 4 (Landfall world, high metal content)
- Ho Hsi 5 (High metal content world)
- Alexeyev Enterprise (Outpost)
- Ho Hsi 6 (High metal content world)
- Ho Hsi 7 (High metal content world)
- Ho Hsi B Belt
- Barycentre of Ho Hsi 8 and 9
- Barycentre of Ho Hsi 10 and 11
- Ho Hsi 12 (Gas giant with water-based life)
- Barycentre of Ho Hsi 13 and 14
- United Ho Hsi Regulatory State (Dictatorship, Independent)
- Freedom Party of Ho Hsi (Dictatorship, Empire)
- Ho Hsi Corp. (Corporate, Independent)
- Ho Hsi Jet Comms Limited (Corporate, Federation)
- United Kokojina Future (Democracy, Federation)
20 DEC 3301
- A war broke out, this time between Freedom Party of Ho Hsi (Empire) and United Kokokina Future (a Federation faction who had expanded to the system). Empire and Federation capital ships faced off in a conflict zone around Ho Hsi 4.
- Ho Hsi Corp. lost control of the system to United Ho Hsi Regulatory State.
03 JAN 3301
- The civil war ended with Jet Comms Limited at 48% influence and Ho Hsi Corp. at 50% influence. Jet Comms Limited did not succeed in taking control of the system.
26 DEC 3300
- A civil war broke out between the independent Ho Hsi Corp. (the then-rulers of the system) and the Federation faction Jet Comms Limited (later renamed Ho Hsi Jet Comms Limited). This was the first player-caused civil war in Elite Dangerous.
- ↑ Ho Hsi - Conflict once again. Empire Capital ship vs Fed Capital ship conflict zones! : EliteDangerous
- ↑ Ho Hsi war is over. : EliteDangerous
- ↑ Player started Civil War in Ho Hsi now up! Come join the fun Commanders!
- ↑ WE DID IT! Civil War in Ho Hsi started by players is HAPPENING! : EliteDangerous