It is active in e.g. Conflict Zones. As evidenced in Empire vs Empire Minor Faction conflicts, each Empire minor faction has control of part of the Imperial Navy - even rebel groups such as Emperor's Dawn.
- Denton Patreus - Admiral of the Fleet. In recognition of Senator Patreus's victories over Emperor's Dawn, Emperor Arissa Lavigny-Duval promoted him to Admiral of the Fleet, giving him command of the Imperial Navy.
- Varrwen Mako Brennus - Admiral of the Imperial Navy
- Anthony Corvus - General of the Imperial Army
- Admiral Brice - was last known to be in command of the Imperial Interdictor Atticus.
- Captain Danvers - Captain in the Imperial Navy.
- Marquis Endincite - was commended for the reclamation of the Facece system.
- Maximillian Wrekcht - Retired Commander of the Imperial Navy.
There are fourteen ranks in the Imperial Navy. Highly ranked players are allowed access to special Empire missions and ships, and are granted permits to access restricted systems.
For players to be promoted through the Empire's ranks they must complete missions or other favourable activities with minor factions of the Empire. How much progress one has made toward the next rank can be seen in the right HUD panel, in the Reputation section of the Status tab.
Mission Tips Edit
There are several types of mission that improve ranks. Common tactics for fast rank progess are:
- Charity missions, which require lots of Credits but no effort to do.
- Data missions, which can be stacked up to 20 at a time, especially with boom state factions.
- Trade of Imperial Slaves, which makes some profit on the side.
Finding a System that offers these opportunities best can be hard due to faction states changing constantly and a Need for the minor factions to be aligned to the superpower
Completing a promotion mission for the Imperial Navy will increase rank by one Level. Any rank Progress gained while waiting for the rank up mission, at 100% towards next rank, already Counts towards the next rank. The missions are generally titled "Naval Ascension Opportunity" or something similar with one of those keywords. Mission details provide more information on rank influence. There should be a "Rank progression" line in the "Additional" section.
Spongiform Victuals have been a staple food of the Imperial military for years. Many have tried to create copies of the nutritious formula, but it seems only to thrive in the vast damp caves of Coquim. The ingredients are a tightly held secret, and some suggest that it contains addictive substances.
- ↑ Galactic News: Denton Patreus Receives Promotion
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/uid/b529299f96d942232581df0f195d20981816714e
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/uid/57763e359657babe44d2ca84
- ↑ Tourist Beacon 0134 - Wrekcht's Raid
- ↑ In-Game Description