|Majestic Class Interdictor|
|Dimensions||1904m L x 477m W x 469m H|
|Landing Pad Size||Capital Ship Dock|
|Hardpoints||17x Huge Hardpoints|
The official The Art of Elite Dangerous art book describes the Interdictor:
"The Empire has always gone for opulence, style and quality with no expense spared."
"Their capital ships are not just warships, but also serve as roving embassies or giant yachts for their wealthy and powerful owners. Internally they are luxurious, at least in those parts used for entertaining, with the internal rotating ring providing comfortable artificial gravity for ambassadorial dinner parties. Guests would have little indication they were in space, let alone aboard a powerful warship."
David Braben explained "Where luxury comes is where you actually got gravity. That's why this thing is spinning using the centripetal force to actually give you the sensation of gravity as you move around. This ship is huge and that round section is also huge. The point is even a low level of gravity is very comfortable, you know water settles. The contrast with the Empire is for the senior people at least on this ship they get gravity for their sleeping quarters, for where they eat and all that sort of thing."
|Name:||Majestic Class Interdictor|
|Firepower:||Imposing weaponry, artillery and an array of modular interceptor guns|
|Dimensions:||Length: 1904m, Width: 477m, Height: 469m|
|Ships Carried:||Several squadrons of Imperial Fighters|
|Range:||Deep deployment capabilities|
|Name||Last known location||Date of sighting||Notes|
|INV Achenar's Courage||Ehlanda A 4||Mar. 18, 3302|
|INV Achenar's Might||Siksikas||Nov. 4, 3302|
|INV Achenar's Valour||Jan. 11, 3304|
|INV Achenar's Will||HIP 108598|
|INV Aisling Duval||Shoma||Feb. 17, 3303||Named for Princess Aisling Duval|
|INV Aisling's Hope||Carthage||Dec. 2, 3302|
|INV Anders Blaine||Pleiades Sector IH-V c2-16||Named for Chancellor Anders Blaine|
|INV Anders Duval||Ch'eng||Apr. 24, 3304||Named for Emperor Anders Duval|
|INV Artemesia||LTT 9810|
|INV Atticus Duval||Yaqui||Named for Emperor Atticus Obellan Duval|
|INV Credo||Pleiades Sector IH-V c2-16|
|INV Dreadnought||Pleiades Sector AB-W b2-4||Sept. 28, 3302||Stationed above the Alien Crash Site on planet 9 A|
|INV Duval||Itzamnets||Named for the Empire's ruling dynasty, the Duval family|
|INV Duval's Creed|
|INV Duval's Decree|
|INV Duval's Justice||Findja||Dec. 30, 3302|
|INV Duval's Judgment||Facece|
|INV Duval's Might||Orom Djugua|
|INV Duval's Pride|
|INV Duval's Shield|
|INV Duval's Sight|
|INV Emperor's Creed||Facece|
|INV Emperor's Fame||HR 692||Dec. 19, 3303|
|INV Emperor's Trust|
|INV Faveol||40 Ceti||Named for the Faveol family, which runs the Empire-aligned organization Patron's Principles and controls the Liaedin system|
|INV Glory||Potriti||Sept. 28, 3303|
|INV Goliath||Ribhniugo||Feb. 25, 3303|
|INV Hall's Memory||Pleione||July 16, 3303|
|INV Hengist Duval||Neits||Named for Emperor Hengist Duval|
|INV Imperial Freedom||Eotienses||Jan. 7, 3304||The flagship of Fleet Admiral Denton Patreus|
|INV Implacable||Belobog||Dec. 30, 3303|
|INV Invincible||Huokang||May 26, 3303|
|INV Maximillian Wrekcht||Wu Guinagi||May 20, 3303||Named for the privateer Maximillian Wrekcht, a retired Commander of the Fifth Imperial Fleet who died in 2913 while raiding the Andceeth system|
|INV Replicator||Mundjiga||Named after CMDR Replicator_ for contributing the most resources to the CG to construct the ship|
|INV Shield of the Empire||Wu Guinagi||April 18, 3303|
|INV Shield of Martyrs||Facece||Nov. 5, 3302|
|INV Thunderer||Wu Guinagi||July 12, 3303|
|INV Trasken Duval||Pleiades Sector IH-V c2-16||Dec. 29, 3302||Named for Emperor Trasken Duval|
|INV Trasken Duval III||Named for Emperor Trasken Duval III|
|INV Valiant||Gliese 3371||May 30, 3304|
|INV Xanadu||Synteini||The personal ship of Senator Zemina Torval|
|Orion||Potriti||Sept. 27, 3303||Believed captured and operated by pirates|
|RZS Cerberus||Carthage||Dec. 2, 3302||Believed captured and operated by pirates|
|Vanguard||Potriti||Sept. 27, 3303||Believed captured and operated by pirates|
|Warrior||Regulus||Dec. 10, 3303||Believed captured and operated by pirates|
- Random appearances in High Intensity Combat Zones and Capital Ship zones starting in Gamma update.
- After destroying all of its Heat Relays it will be forced to retreat and FSD from the battlefield.
- One can be found stationed in Synteini, It appears to be a permanent post.
- Two are docked for repairs outside Jefferies Port in the Ugrivirii system.
- Capital Ships have an exclusion zone. Flying too close to a Capital Ship is considered a threat and will make you a target, even if you are friendly. The Capital Ship will often inform you when you are getting close, telling you to back off.
- They can also be found at Capital Ship Docks
- A large collection of debris can be found at the capital ship point of interest within the Facece system. Another Majestic will soon jump in once the player has established an instance. Many Commanders think that the debris was once a Majestic. Upon close inspection, the wreckage closely resembles that of an Imperial Clipper. It is still unconfirmed what destroyed it, were this the case.
- The Majestic Class Interdictor length (1904m) is nearly 6 Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carriers (337 m).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Official The Art of Elite Dangerous art book, August 17 2016
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4-gyDLRMXg&t=219
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/uid/5718dce99657bae75b24c983
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/uid/55fa7a569657ba0178cf6eb0
- ↑ Data taken from Tourist Spot Beacon 0134, Andceeth system
- ↑ Elite ship scale 3.0
Ships by type
|Flight Operations Carrier||