|Onionhead Alpha Strain|
|Galactic Average Price||8,437 CR|
|Rare allocation||6-10 t|
|Location||Xelabara, Navigator Market|
A new and improved strain of the famous Onionhead narcotic.
— In-Game Description
It is a rare commodity, so increases in value the further it is taken from point of purchase.
- Onionhead Alpha Strain went on sale for the first time.
25 NOV 3301
- The Drug Empire of Xelabara's appeal for Onion Head was successful.
19 NOV 3301
This just goes to show that the demand for onionhead is a strong as ever, despite the Federation's attempts to quash it. I want to say a big thank you to all the traders who made the journey to Xelabara, and to all the pilots who helped clear the pirates from our spaceways. You guys rock!
— Rooney 'Rush' Romero, Drug Empire of Xelabara spokesman
- The Drug Empire of Xelabara issued an appeal for Onion Head at Navigator Market in the Xelabara system, as they intended to start a trade operation. The appeal attracted attention from pirates due to the increased trade trafic, so the Xelebra Republic Party offered to reward any pilots who helped fight back against the pirates.
- EDSM.NET: Stations where you can buy Onionhead Alpha Strain
- EDSM.NET: Stations where you can sell Onionhead Alpha Strain