This guide is designed to help a new or experienced pilot get the most out of their spacecraft. It uses the Falcon Delacy Sidewinder as an example but the concepts are applicable to all spacecraft in the universe of Elite: Dangerous.
It is recommended that you check out the following guides:
- Official quickstart manual
- Official comprehensive manual
- Forger's detailed pilot's guide
- Technophebe's new pilot's guide
For support issues it is recommended you check the following places before submitting a ticket:
These videos outline the basics of Elite: Dangerous and are recommended for all new players.
The HUD or "heads up display" is how all information inside of the ship is displayed.
- Blazing your own trail in Elite: Dangerous
- This infographic provides a good overview and insightful starting information for each profession.
- A visual guide to exploration
- This infographic displays invaluable visual data about celestials.