This guide is designed to help a new or experienced pilot get the most out of their spacecraft. It uses the Faulcon DeLacy Sidewinder as an example, but the concepts are applicable to all ships in the universe of Elite Dangerous.
It's recommended that you check out the following guides:
- Elite: Dangerous Pilot Training Tutorials
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Training Guides
- Official Players Guide (latest version), other languages
- EXO Pilot's Manual
- The Guide for Almost Everything
- Forger's detailed pilot's guide
- Technophebe's new pilot's guide
- Elite Dangerous – a comprehensive beginner’s guide
For support issues it's recommended you check the following places before submitting a ticket:
- Official FAQ
- Official game support forum
- Official support ticket submission
- The Galactic Academy is a portal for new and inexperienced Commanders to get help and support.
These videos outline the basics of Elite Dangerous and are recommended for all new players.
Fan-Made Video GuidesEdit
These are some fan-made video guides.
The HUD or "heads up display" is how all information inside of the ship is displayed.
- Blazing your own trail in Elite: Dangerous
- This infographic provides a good overview and insightful starting information for each profession.
- A visual guide to exploration
- This infographic displays invaluable visual data about celestials.
Advanced Topics Edit
- FSD Supercharging
- Guides Category for a list of guidance giving pages