Very high humidity and native life make this an interesting place to visit. Many exotic food stuffs are grown here. The scenery is strikingly beautiful, though the wildlife can be a little dangerous.
— In-Game Description
|Controlling Faction||Quince Creative Holdings|
|Economy type||Agriculture (Colony, Tourism)|
Quince Visitor Beacon Edit
Binary planets are always fun places to visit, such as in this case, before you head on to the outdoor world to sample the delights there.
Gaylen's Ascension Edit
The ascension of Gaylen Trasken Duval was marked with chaotic celebrations in the Achenar and Quince systems. With a new Emperor on the throne, the imperial political agenda changed again. Gaylen proved to be a more prickly and temperamental character than his predecessor. Hostilities at Alioth were renewed in 2994, whilst a Federation supported coup in the Ackwada system was ruthlessly suppressed by the Imperial backed forces in 2996.
System Layout Edit
- Quince (Class K Orange Giant Star)
Minor Factions Edit
- Quince Creative Holdings (Corporate, Empire)
- The Foundation (Cooperative, Independent)
- Quince Galactic Corporation (Corporate, Empire)
- Quince Citizen Of Tradition (Patronage, Empire)
- Quince Jet Family (Anarchy, Independent)
- Quince can be used to quickly rank up with the Empire.