Shipwrecks are static and persistent locations that can be found on planetary surfaces and in space. Unlike Points of Interest, these locations can't be found from a Point of Interest or an SRV Wave Scanner. Instead they are static and located on specific planetary locations. These locations are far between which makes them rare.
Shipwrecks in space may include capital ships and dozens of faction ships that were attacked by Thargoids. These sites can have occupied escape pods and other miscellaneous materials. However, they are not without risk as some contain 2-4 Thargoid Interceptors.
These are some locations.
|HD 76133 (Elysium's Rest)||1 C||23.488 / 81.934||Anaconda Graveyard|
|Pleiades Sector AB-W B2-4||9 A||-26.37, 97.70||Alien Crash Site|
|HIP 17125||A 3 A||-65.8193, 48.8662||Thargoid Scout|
|HIP 14840||2||Lon 41.1 Lat -68.6||Crashed Type-9 Heavy|
|Pegasi Sectorr IR-W d1-90||2||Lat: -22.86 Lon: -161.86||Crashed Ships|
|HIP 17403||A4A||-34.9890, -141.4022||Alien Crash Site with Thargoid Interceptor, Anaconda and T9 (Tourist Destination #0633)|
|Merope||2A||-23.5, 75.5||Crashed Condor|
|Pleiades Sector OI-T c3-7||2A||Orbiting Planet B 8||Lowell Class Science Vessel HDR-617|
|HR 5906 AB||2 A||6.92017, -102.43405||Anaconda shipwreck settlement|
- ↑ https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/299902-Distant-Stars-Unfound-Origins-a-Distant-Worlds-saga-expedition/page85
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/4r9pna/found_a_crashed_type_9/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26zTAOlvzZE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHc9ziSJR1k
- ↑ http://isokix.space/lowell-class-science-vessel-hdr-617/
- ↑ http://isokix.space/annaconda-ship-wreck-hr-5906/