|Occupation||2nd Simguru of Utopia|
|Relations||Rishi Antal - (father)|
|Command Capital||3012 CC|
Peace and prosperity through the advancement of ethically aligned technology.
— Pranav Antal - Utopian Leader
Pranav Antal (known as Simguru Antal to his followers) is the leader of the massive movement Utopia. He managed to maintain the original Utopian Commune after inheriting it from his father Simguru Rishi Antal, master of transcendental technology and former leader. As heir to Rishi's legacy, Pranav has a lot to live up to. Pranav is planning on expanding Utopia's reach into a half a dozen systems more in the near future.
The Utopian power is notable in that he expanded into the Sokn system without the need for any expansion activities. While sim glitches are sometimes blamed, the real reason was the overwhelming support of the Soknites for the Utopian Vision.
Buoyed by this success, an expansion to Minjung soon after was unfortunately not successful: while the Ministry of Utopia thought Minjung was similarly in favour of Utopia and welcoming of its ways without a fight; in actual fact a mix up at the pamphlet distribution centre had lead to the entire warehouse being jettisoned in to space. This regrettable incident meant the population did not hear of the Utopian Vision and so no struggle was initiated.
25 APR 3304
- Pranav Antal addresses the possibility that humanity may lose the conflict against the Thargoids: "For many years, our Sim-Archive has bridged the past and the future by digitally preserving the memories of countless deceased individuals. Should there come a time when our physical selves no longer exist, it is the Sim-Archive alone that will preserve humankind's essence. As such, in these volatile times, our priority is to ensure that the Sim-Archive survives humanity’s potential extermination. We urge all galactic citizens to join Utopia and help the collective soul of our species live on."
07 MAR 3304
- Pranav Antal issued a statement in response to Ram Tah's recent Guardian technology breakthroughs: "There is enormous potential for humanity to benefit from the technology of our galactic predecessors, and we look forward to sharing whatever prosperity these new discoveries may bring."
15 FEB 3304
- As the Utopia campaign concluded, Pranav Antal released a statement: "Our thanks go to those who supported this campaign, which will help us safeguard the Sim-Archive for at least another century. But while the Archive is of singular importance, it does not represent the limit of our ambitions. It is my hope that we might one day be able to digitise the human consciousness, thereby transcending our physical selves."
08 FEB 3304
- The Utopia movement has announced that the Sim-Archive is to undergo a period of comprehensive maintenance. Pranav Antal, leader of Utopia, elaborated on the nature of the project: "The Sim-Archive is Utopia's primary achievement – a vast digital repository containing the collective wisdom of all our departed brothers and sisters. But, like any system, the Archive requires constant maintenance, as a failure in the system could result in the loss of irreplaceable knowledge. We have therefore placed an open order for various commodities for use in this delicate work."
Utopia is a consensus of values and innovation.
— Pranav Antal
- ↑ Galaxy's Most Powerful People: Simguru Pranav Antal
- ↑ GalNet: Utopia Plans for Humanity's Extinction
- ↑ GalNet: The Guardians: The Galaxy Reacts
- ↑ GalNet: Utopia Initiative Concludes
- ↑ GalNet: Preserving the Sim-Archive
|Preceded by||Title||Succeeded by|
|Rishi Antal||Simguru of Utopia||Incumbent|