The Starship Enterprises Corporation provides animal cloning services and terraforming of planets. For example they have terraformed the planets LP 339-7 2 and LP 339-7 3. They've cloned hundreds of animals from Earth which were grown in special in vitro chambers and applied genetic tailoring to suit their new environments. The current CEO is Dr. Lewis Chapman.
15 DEC 3302
- Dr Lewis Chapman, CEO of the Starship Enterprises Corporation, has announced plans to transform the LP 339-7 system into a popular tourist destination. To achieve this, the Starship Enterprises Corporation intends to establish a wildlife reserve on the planet LP 339-7 4 A. The reserve will be occupied by various cloned Earth animals, genetically tailored to suit their environments, created by the Starship Enterprises Corporation.
22 DEC 3302
- Media outlets in the LP 339-7 system have reported that the Starship Enterprises Corporation wildlife reserve campaign has reached a successful conclusion. The commodities will be used to establish a wildlife reserve on the planet LP 339-7 4 A, thereby fulfilling the organisation's ambition to transform LP 339-7 into a popular tourist destination. Dr Lewis Chapman, CEO of Starship Enterprises, released the following statement:
- "We are delighted with the response to this campaign. As we speak, hundreds of animals are being grown in special in vitro chambers. Soon they will be transported to the reserve."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Galactic News: Wildlife Reserve Campaign Concludes - 22 DEC 3302
- ↑ Community Goal: Putting LP 339-7 on the Map - 15 DEC 3302