|Faction||Canonn Gnosis Division|
The Gnosis is a Megaship owned by Canonn Interstellar Research Group. Capable of faster-than-light travel, The Gnosis is intended to be deployed to locations of ongoing scientific interest such as Alien Structures, Ancient Ruins, and Thargoid Surface Sites. The vessel was launched on May 18, 3303 in the Varati system, and can be found at its current location in the Flight Plan.
A 10-tier community goal was launched by the Canonn Interstellar Research Group requesting deliver 35 million tons of Indium, Computer Components, and Tea to help build a new Megaship to serve as the Canonn's mobile command post. It started on May 11, 3303, and 9,721 players contributed to complete the goal in 64 hours. The average delivery rate of goods was 9114 tons per minute.
On September 25, 3303, it was announced that The Gnosis would attempt its first hyperspace jump from Varati to Hyades Sector AQ-Y d81 on September 28th. Any ships docked in The Gnosis's hangars at the time of the jump will travel with it to the destination. Canonn Gnosis Division warned that pilots in the vicinity of The Gnosis who do not dock and enter a hangar will not travel with the ship, and also risk severe damage or ship loss due to the jump's energy vortex. A flight operations plan for The Gnosis was also posted at hangars within the ship that confirmed two additional jumps were planned for the immediate future.
The Gnosis's first jump was a success, and it arrived safely with its passengers in Hyades Sector AQ-Y d81. Subsequent jumps have occurred without incident.
|System||Duration of Stay||Notes|
|Varati||May 18, 3303 - September 28, 3303||The Gnosis's origin system|
|Hyades Sector AQ-Y d81||September 28, 3303 - October 5, 3303|
|HIP 18778||October 5, 3303 - October 12, 3303|
|Witch Head Sector DL-Y d8||October 12, 3303 - October 26, 3303|
|BD-12 1172||October 26, 3303 - November 2, 3303|
|Mintaka||November 2, 3303 - November 9, 3303|
|Betelgeuse||November 9, 3303 - November 16, 3303|
|Merope||November 16, 3303 - November 23, 3303|
|Meene||November 23, 3303 - December 7, 3303|
|IC 2391 Sector YE-A d103||December 7, 3303 - December 14, 3303|
|Jackson's Lighthouse||December 14, 3303 - December 21, 3303|
|Santa Muerte||December 21, 3303 - December 28, 3303|
|Varati||December 28, 3303 - January 11, 3304|
|LBN 623 Sector PD-S b4-5||January 11, 3304 - January 18, 3304|
|HIP 17125||January 18, 3304 - January 25, 3304|
|Taygeta||January 25, 3304 - February 1, 3304|
|Electra||February 1, 3304 - Feburary 15, 3304|
|Maia||Feburary 15, 3304 - March 1, 3304||Current location|
|Evenses||March 1, 3304 - March 15, 3304|
|Meene||March 15, 3304 - ?|
- The Gnosis is the first Megaship to be created by a Community Goal and owned by a player group.
- Players who participated in the CG to build The Gnosis received an exclusive Canonn Ship Decal. Frontier intended to add the ability to earn the decal by becoming Allied with the Canonn faction in Varati, but was unable to include this feature in 2.4, and is examining alternative methods to allow players to acquire the decal.
- The Gnosis has a maximum jump range of 551 LY. It jumps only on Thursdays at 0700 hours UTC, during server downtime, provided it is scheduled to make a jump that week. Canonn submits a slate of new destinations to Frontier Developments for approval on a monthly basis.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFMDwCkeQsA
- ↑ https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/351480-Canonn-Launches-Gnosis-Campaign-(Trade)
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4HnFLn7aOo
- ↑ r/EliteDangerous: Megaship Gnosis will attempt to jump on the 2.4 release day
- ↑ r/EliteDangerous: Cannon Gnosis megaship Travel Plans!
- ↑ #IRodeTheGnosis We made it successfully to Hyades Sector AQ-Y D81 from Varati.
- ↑ Frontier Forums: CANONN Decals