On July 7, 3303, Imperial Senator Zemina Torval presided over the maiden voyage of the Indra in HR 1185, a massive Wells-class Carrier. She concluded the launch with a brief statement, saying “Space is by nature hostile. The Indra will make this particular system less so.” On November 10, 3303, the minor faction Conservatives of Tiliala were usurped by the Black Fleet in the Tiliala system, and relocated to the Wells-class Carrier Tiliala's Lament in Akandinigua.
On January 12, 3304, the Colonia Council launched the Wells-class Carrier Dove Enigma in the Colonia system to serve as the final waypoint of the Enigma Expedition commemorating CMDR DoveEnigma13. Saboteurs attempted to shut down the vessel on January 30 by flooding it with Thargoid Sensors, but pilots flocked to deliver Meta-Alloys to counter the damage. On January 31, an engineer at Dove Enigma declared that they had obtained such a large surplus that they could guard against any future sabotage attempts.
|Dove Enigma||Colonia||A 3|
|Still Krisi's Eclipse||Kpelidoog||A 1|
|The Indra||HR 1185||4 A|
- ↑ http://isokix.space/megaship-the-indra/
- ↑ https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/uid/595e07ff82824f10a91fc919
- ↑ Galactic News: Black Fleet Takes Control of Tiliala
- ↑ /r/EliteDangerous: The Dove Enigma, end goal of the Enigma Expedition and Tribute to CMDR DoveEnigma13 has arrived in Colonia
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 GalNet: Galactic Community Comes to Aid of Dove Enigma
Ships by type
|Flight Operations Carrier||