|Command Capital||4252 CC|
Those who treat their slaves badly should receive the same. After all, how can they work properly if they are not cared for correctly?
— Senator Zemina Torval
Zemina Torval is a senator of the Empire. As the controlling shareholder in Mastopolos Mining, her time is split between business and politics. She is a traditionalist, emphasising the importance of Imperial slavery and of taking proper care of one's Imperial Slaves. She has a substantial military fleet, but prefers diplomacy to force when possible. She takes the long, considered approach to amassing power.
Zemina Torval is a preposterously rich senator. She uses her slaver corporation supporters and personal fleet of Majestic-class Interdictors to suppress revolts and to further her ambitions. As a senator she has used her huge wealth to lower taxation to zero for supporters in her home systems. This made her hugely popular.
Her wealth is built on slavery. She gained fortunes via her majority stake in Mastopolos Mining and endeavors such as the 26 million credits claimed by Commanders willing to offer Sorbago's slaves the 'opportunity' of a better class of slavery in the Empire via Mastopolos Mining Inc's links with the Senator.
27 AUG 3301
- Senator Zemina Torval declared her support for the war Denton Patreus had declared against Emperor's Dawn, and ordered her followers to join it.
08 APR 3301
- Senator Zemina Torval's pro-Imperial slavery side won the slavery public support challenge against Stop Slavery Stupid and Aisling Duval. The Imperial Slavers Association received 2,387,567 Unregulated Slaves for retraining, while Stop Slavery Stupid only managed to free 1,149,756 Imperial Slaves.
01 APR 3301
- Stop Slavery Stupid and Aisling Duval's ideological differences with Senator Zemina Torval came to a head with a public support challenge. Zemina Torval and the Imperial Society would buy unregulated slaves to turn them into Imperial slaves. Stop Slavery Stupid would accept donations of Imperial slaves with the intention of freeing them. If Aisling won, Torval would free all the slaves bought in the course of the challenge. If Torval won, Aisling would take on a personal contingent of Imperial Slaves for no less than one year.
22 DEC 3300
20 DEC 3300
- Sent more of her private warships to Sorbago in an attempt to stop the system wide rebellion from gaining more traction. Also, increased aid for those assisting her in fighting off ships who have been supplying the rebels with weapons.
18 DEC 3300
- Remarked on Aisling Duval's speech.
16 DEC 3300
- ↑ Meet the Powers – Zemina Torval
- ↑ http://galnetarchive.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-emperor-is-sick-man.html
- ↑ http://galnetarchive.blogspot.com/2014/12/onionhead-and-slaves-of-sorbago.html
- ↑ Zemina Torval and Florence Lavigny Join Patreus’ Campaign
- ↑ In the Emperor’s Name
- ↑ Aisling’s Angels Challenge the Senator’s Slavers
- ↑ Senator Torval Speaks Out Against Aisling Duval And Her Abolitionist Message
- ↑ Slave Rebellion Gains Traction
- ↑ Celebrity Daughter of Heir Declares Slavery Dishonourable
- ↑ Slave Rebellion in Sorbago